Despicable Me, Alex Rae is The Loser's Loser

He was co-commentator for BT for Leverkusen game the other night. He won't last long there, he is dreadful.
For the Levekusen penalty he said 'On first impression no penalty'. VAR gives it.
A few seconds after it the Huns had their own shout for a Pen. Rae tries to redeem himself by saying 'No penalty his hand's in a natural position', to which the commentator says ' it hit his back thats why it's not been given'
You should keep your trap shut at that point. Not Rae he says 'Yes but his hand was in a natural position.'
Him and Boydy take turns to share a brain cell.
Thank God for Boaxes, otherwise I'd be paying subscription fees for the pish :)

'No penalty his hand's in a natural position', to which the commentator says ' it hit his back thats why it's not been given'
'Yes but his hand was in a natural position.'

1584207471658.png

Hate when you sugar coat it
BaldyLocks and his wee alky mate, Durrant, the bitter, poisonous bile, inside them must be keeping them up at night, in their crypt
HH
Two in one for Rae... according to Wikipedia, his career took a downturn when he descended into alcoholism. He only played 34 times for Rangers (dead, cheating Rangers) before being tossed aside again (Souness originally tossed him aside). From the way he talks, I thought he had played about 500 times for them!

Last edited:
Did see the wee ugly hun cunts tweet, but felt if I answered, it may have confused him.

"If the lge is not completed, no prize money or TV money. So Celtic & most of SPL would survive, unfortunately your tribute act club wouldn't, as they don't have a borrowing facility with the bank" #PleaseSfaDontFinishTheSeason

He was co-commentator for BT for Leverkusen game the other night. He won't last long there, he is dreadful.
For the Levekusen penalty he said 'On first impression no penalty'. VAR gives it.
A few seconds after it the Huns had their own shout for a Pen. Rae tries to redeem himself by saying 'No penalty his hand's in a natural position', to which the commentator says ' it hit his back thats why it's not been given'
You should keep your trap shut at that point. Not Rae he says 'Yes but his hand was in a natural position.'
😂😂😂 hardly any and dec 😂😂😂 dik and prik mare like 😂😂😂

SPFL Rule A3 is clear

Severability A3 Each Rule shall be construed separately and, if any Rule or provision in these Rules may prove to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining Rules which shall continue in full force and effect.

The translation of this rule is that the league can end at any time and if we are in position one then we are the Champions.

C38 The Club occupying position one in the League at the end of a Season shall be declared the Champion Club of the League and shall hold the "The Scottish Professional Football League Championship Trophy" until the next Season's League Competition is concluded. When the winner of The Scottish Professional Football League Championship trophy has been ascertained, the Trophy shall be handed over to the winner who shall return the same to the Company at the League Office not later than 3 weeks prior to the end of the next following Season, in good order and condition and in any event as soon as reasonably practicable following a request from the Board. It shall be the responsibility of the winning Club to arrange appropriate insurance cover for each trophy throughout the period when it is held by the Club.

Did see the wee ugly hun cunts tweet, but felt if I answered, it may have confused him.

"If the lge is not completed, no prize money or TV money. So Celtic & most of SPL would survive, unfortunately your tribute act club wouldn't, as they don't have a borrowing facility with the bank" #PleaseSfaDontFinishTheSeason

Other problem.they have missed is there can be no European football
If the league Is declared null and void teams aren't ranked
So next season no one can be in Europe Hearts will have as much claim as the Rangers on a European place as they are the same rank in a null league.
Also 9 in a row doesn't end and start again at 1
IAR ends when another teams ribbons are on the league trophy.
If we win next year we will have won 9 IAR as we gave won the last 8 league titles available

Other problem.they have missed is there can be no European football
If the league Is declared null and void teams aren't ranked
So next season no one can be in Europe Hearts will have as much claim as the Rangers on a European place as they are the same rank in a null league.
Also 9 in a row doesn't end and start again at 1
IAR ends when another teams ribbons are on the league trophy.
If we win next year we will have won 9 IAR as we gave won the last 8 league titles available
Fuck me even when we don’t cheat we get made out tae be at it FFS we will play those games whenever fuck ra lot a them shower a cheating bastards clutching at fucking straws 😂😂😂😂 couldnae Mark there necks wie a fuckin blowtorch ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Morbid wee Hun runt, slaughtering horses during the race. Overly concerned with mortality in horses. His horse fell ill on 14th Feb 2012 but sadly after life saving efforts buy uber loyal veterinarians, the crippled animal was mercifully shot dead on 31 Oct 2012. He has been disrupting horse races ever since, trying to kill everyone else's horse too. He is a fuckin horse ripper I tells ya.

Him and Boydy take turns to share a brain cell
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

To finish the Scottish season we just have to play three games in the Scottish Cup. The current league standings are final but no relegation and for next season have a 14 team Premier league with the top two in the Championship. Four might be relegated the next year. That is generous to the current bottom two in the premiership and to the top two in The Championship.

Members online

Back