Directors

Ano jamsam spit it out!!!!what directors how much is their salaries??coz if they’re premier league directors they won’t come up here!!then everycunt will want same wages as them🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️so divulge matey,,,or tet will be on u??
next dudes will be better

sack the board

winning trophies aint good enough

bring back brendan he will get team playing good

if only we spent 50p more then we would have got larssons cat defo better than hart

TETS got a point ya bunch of idiots.
If you want to have an opinion on what you believe Celtic should or could do, then take it to a fan forum for shared opinions.
Here, we want people with a full understanding of the financial world of European football and where Scotland stands in the grand scheme of things.
So unless you've got actual names, CVs and salaries of every director in the world...and the knowledge of what they are looking for in order to take up a new role, then keep your opinions to yourself.
And that goes for players to. It doesn't matter that we are supposed to be a well run club with people in places to find the manager what he needs....don't dare question the lack of quality in our tranfer business if you don't have the names of the players you'd want to see come in!!!

next dudes will be better

sack the board

winning trophies aint good enough

bring back brendan he will get team playing good

if only we spent 50p more then we would have got larssons cat defo better than hart
No boardroom I know of has one a single trophy??and the next dudes may very well be
Better??….the Kelly’s/whites where here when nine in a row happened,,so this board haven’t really bettered them??not sure what board was in place when the big cup was won🤷‍♂️this board walked into a vibrant well run celtic with a great stadium cash in the bank and sponsors throwing cash at them!!!.we’re is the improvement??they’re stagnant mate,,no vision just let’s protect what we have attitude….the money “the team” bring in should be spent on the team.the money the directors bring in should be spent running the club?my opinion.

TETS got a point ya bunch of idiots.
If you want to have an opinion on what you believe Celtic should or could do, then take it to a fan forum for shared opinions.
Here, we want people with a full understanding of the financial world of European football and where Scotland stands in the grand scheme of things.
So unless you've got actual names, CVs and salaries of every director in the world...and the knowledge of what they are looking for in order to take up a new role, then keep your opinions to yourself.
And that goes for players to. It doesn't matter that we are supposed to be a well run club with people in places to find the manager what he needs....don't dare question the lack of quality in our tranfer business if you don't have the names of the players you'd want to see come in!!!
Pistol Pete's nephew, JamSam, has got it easy. He only needs to appoint a whole board of directors who have a Lidl's Loyalty Card. Whereas I have to scout players from the world, negotiate a cheap transfer fee, negotiate a cheap salary with these dudes, and somehow encourage them to come to Glasgow to win trophies/be worshipped by over 60000 home fans/play in the Champions League (impossible I know - who would want that???).

And I need to do all this while I hold down a full time job in the Scottish Mainstream Media where I get paid to spout hatred against Celtic! I got the crap deal there - West Coast bias again!

Last edited:
No boardroom I know of has one a single trophy??and the next dudes may very well be
Better??….the Kelly’s/whites where here when nine in a row happened,,so this board haven’t really bettered them??not sure what board was in place when the big cup was won🤷‍♂️this board walked into a vibrant well run celtic with a great stadium cash in the bank and sponsors throwing cash at them!!!.we’re is the improvement??they’re stagnant mate,,no vision just let’s protect what we have attitude….the money “the team” bring in should be spent on the team.the money the directors bring in should be spent running the club?my opinion.

👏👏👏👏

Pistol Pete's nephew, JamSam, has got it easy. He only needs to appoint a whole board of directors who have a Loyalty Card. Whereas I have to scout players from the world, negotiate a cheap transfer fee, negotiate a cheap salary with these dudes, and somehow encourage them to come to Glasgow to win trophies/be worshipped by over 60000 home fans/play in the Champions League (impossible I know - who would want that???).

And I need to do all this while I hold down a full time job in the Scottish Mainstream Media where I get paid to spout hatred against Celtic! I got the crap deal there - West Coast bias again!
You Birdiebrain see me in the study yir groonded
And yir poackit monies stopped ya dick yi

HH😉

Hi Guys this is a hard post to make but well I’ve decided to leave the Noise it’s become obvious to me that I’m being bullied by certain members
This has been painful listening to the abuse that’s been coming my way
It needs to stop and stop now
I am and have never been a director of Celtic football club
So GURFUY’z.
But ido luvs Lidl eggs though

HH😇

Hi Guys this is a hard post to make but well I’ve decided to leave the Noise it’s become obvious to me that I’m being bullied by certain members
This has been painful listening to the abuse that’s been coming my way
It needs to stop and stop now
I am and have never been a director of Celtic football club
So GURFUY’z.
But ido luvs Lidl eggs though

HH😇
Woo hoo! 🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳 Perty time! JS is returning to Follow Follow-through and Lidls. C'mon the Aldi Bhoys!

As I tell our Ethics Team in HR after every complaint about my misbehaviour - it is banter, not bullying!

the money club generates should be used to maximise value of club on the pitch and to do that they need to maximise value of club off the pitch.

that requires buying players who add value.

When price of a player costs more than value he contributes then you are not adding value.

in hyperinflated market only the clubs supplied with greater or equal increase in income in relation to inflation can add value by buying from hyperinflated market unless you scour the basement bin for undervalued or hidden gems.

You also need to hire managers who maximise value of your assets on pitch

thats their job

if they win league and maximise expected income then they helped win league.

if they hire dude who cannot maximise value of best players in the league then they failed.

And they are failing by backing a manager who is struggling to beat stooges with best players in country.

On that count they should be sacked. brought back a divisive manager who struggles to motivate players with his footballing ideas.

They brought him back. they should take fall with him if he fails.

You most certainly do need directors
the directors do help win or lose things
they are part of the same team

directors are there to ground club in reality of economy of club and add value if it can be done.

that invloves assessing value added of a player financially

throwing shareholders money doon a hole while adding to their (directors) personal wealth doesnt add value to club. the sevco way

When club became a plc they became a public company and that public company has access to more capital investments as result

but down side is that capital belongs to the shareholders who may not be interested in anything other than capital growth. When club earns income it belongs to shareholders.

shareholders hire blokes who will maximise their income.

if fans dont like that policy they need to buy out plc become a private company and run club however that private group of fans want it run.

At no point does the income ever belong to the fans.unless the fans collectively own club. but even then they will require a board to administer their club. the board must maximise playing squad if they want fans but must remain sustainable off pitch.

its simple

you want board sacked become a shareholder and petition the other shareholders to follow your better advice of investing their money.

you want new board

i dont blame board i blame sky

but im quite happy to get shot of board

but im pretty certain next board will be more like sevco

talk pisj and win less

also new board aint gonna fix rest of league competition strengths

so even with stronger players we possibly wont do better in europe by much if at all

why?

coz even with henrik sutton et al

much stronger team than we have right now and especially relative to european competition then and now

even with that superior team if they played for old wages way back then we probably dont do that well in europe coz back then other than odd season we lost early even then so playing against 10 stooges on the line every game aint gonna prepare you for europe even with messi in team

besides messi wouldnt get game under rodgers he goes forward

But that team we had back then in this market would be on way over 10 times wages we paid back then probably couldnt get larsson today on less than 10 million a year wages

And even if we had lrsson now i suspect rodgers wouldnt pass it to him

A left a left a left right left.
It is not just the board, but Scottish football in general, if the competition in our league was stronger then the board would be forced to change its current behavior. The 12 team league doesn't allow for the development of younger players the fact that TV companies are only interested in the 4 × Glasgow derbies keeps the current stagnant set-up in place. There are people who don't believe that there is any young talented Scottish players, but this isn't true. I believe that a bigger league without the 4 meetings a season would be good for us and good for Scottish football as well. If this where too happen then the board would have to look at an alternative to the belief in the "old firm". Then perhaps we could attract better TV money, better players and a better approach to European football. HH

It is not just the board, but Scottish football in general, if the competition in our league was stronger then the board would be forced to change its current behavior. The 12 team league doesn't allow for the development of younger players the fact that TV companies are only interested in the 4 × Glasgow derbies keeps the current stagnant set-up in place. There are people who don't believe that there is any young talented Scottish players, but this isn't true. I believe that a bigger league without the 4 meetings a season would be good for us and good for Scottish football as well. If this where too happen then the board would have to look at an alternative to the belief in the "old firm". Then perhaps we could attract better TV money, better players and a better approach to European football. HH
i agree

the league is getting weaker as the costs get higher

And the league is not competitive or able to compete properly against cabal funded leagues and the EUFA are quite content to see certain leagues get non ffp as long as they get a slice.

imo

no board can influence the direction whole game is going

they can only try to compete in non ffp system that is creating massive inflation in wages for all players

its unsustainable in its current format

If board get boot and lots of valid reasons for that exist then Ihope next board can do better.

But howling at moon that they are not doing the job they are expected to perform for their pay masters is just that. moon howling or worse spurious accusations using twisted arguments that are detached from economic reality facing club.

ive never seen any evidense board promote this old firm myth

only msm pedal that crap with their twisted agenda to sow mayhem at our club

And the cabal that throw some loose change at our league demand the set up that maximises their income from our league and give pennies in return which makes league worse over time in their inflation driven model.

Scottish football has been blackballed from their prefered competitions.

No idea how to solve that side of non sporting based capitalism

but blaming board for economic conditions imposed on club will not help next board sustain club under current conditions

And it certainly wont encourage best players in Scotland to stay when they can get paid better elsewhere as well as not getting abuse for being best players in country

i agree

And the league is not competitive or able to compete properly against cabal funded leagues and the EUFA are quite content to see certain leagues get non ffp as long as they get a slice.

imo

they can only try to compete in non ffp system that is creating massive inflation in wages for all players

If board get boot and lots of valid reasons for that exist then Ihope next board can do better.

But howling at moon that they are not doing the job they are expected to perform for their pay masters is just that. moon howling or worse spurious accusations using twisted arguments that are detached from economic reality facing club.
Perhaps our board cannot influence whole of the spfl or the direction that Scottish football takes
i agree

imo

Perhaps our board cannot influence the whole of the spfl or the country regarding the long term strategy of Scottish football but we need someone to lead the game who has more than the interests of a single club at heart. It would be good if PL had the benefit of building alliances within the game rather than just being the biggest fish in a very small pool. The thing I have a problem with is that it does not look like from the outside that our board has the desire to do anything other than stay slightly ahead of the rest of the chasing pack

Perhaps our board cannot influence whole of the spfl or the direction that Scottish football takes

Perhaps our board cannot influence the whole of the spfl or the country regarding the long term strategy of Scottish football but we need someone to lead the game who has more than the interests of a single club at heart. It would be good if PL had the benefit of building alliances within the game rather than just being the biggest fish in a very small pool. The thing I have a problem with is that it does not look like from the outside that our board has the desire to do anything other than stay slightly ahead of the rest of the chasing pack
Maybe a change in board will help. I for one would get behind a proactive approach with more transparency and real communication.

But the us and them approach from either party will allow the horde to capitalise on the age old divide and conquer.

A healthy board with good communications is definitely required. on that front they are incompetent. And since the spurious congecture aimed at them from real fans is partly to blame on their lack of communications then maybe a new board is best.

Still the economic realities will remain.

And unsound massive risk taking with other peoples money will not help club short term medium term or long term.

Only value added acquisitions will help.

If you dont trust board. dont give them your money. And that will collapse share price. then they will need to change. But will that acheive the hopes of the spurious congecture fans. I seriously doubt it?

football is broken
wasting other peoples money chasing a cabal will not be acheived by a divided support.

I have read enough of BR's comments now, to form my opinion, that he is not going to challenge the board on their signing policy. Nor to attempt initiate change at the top of the recruitment department either. I think he has succumbed to Peter Lawell's influence at the club. He sometimes makes, what I feel, are nothing more than veiled innuendos, regarding what he wants. Window dressing for the fans. Meanwhile Peter Lawell, Mark Lawell, Dermot Desmond and the board completely ignore him, and remain silent. So, the show keeps on running the way they want it to. This is insidious undermining. And until, he very publicly challenges both Lawells, they will continue to treat him this way. But by then it will be too late for him.
Already too late for him

Kelly's Whites even back then 67 esp

Back