Disturbing News if there’s anything in it

Quite funny that James 'The Blogger' Forrest has written an entire blogpost on what one of Phil Mac Giolla Bhain's imaginary 'friends' think. Apparently Phil Mac Giolla Bhain's made up friend thinks, based on his educated mystic occult premonition/opinion, that Dermot Desmond is going to sell all his shares in Celtic.

For anyone who doesn't already know, you must understand that 99% of this clickbait, doomsday nonsense is something that bloggers pull out of the bag when there's nothing else to write about. They need to keep the click numbers up during a time when no fitba is being played. So they come out with all kinds of pish. Don't get me wrong, they often do it during the season, but pre-season is when this dross makes up the majority of content. One of the things about 'alternative media' is that not only does it eventually come to resemble the 'mainstream media' in terms of its style and form, but it eventually becomes something much, much worse than it.
Well said Sam

I think/know that whoever wrote this has as much access to the decision makers as my cat.

What he/she is doing, is taking the statement from Lawell about there not being a big job, reconstruction wise, to undertake. I have to be honest and say I didn’t like hearing that. I think it was a mistake, especially, a day after watching the team struggle to get into the car, let alone first gear.

It’s all about perspective. If he had said we will bring in the four or five players to fill the identified areas that need improving.

We are quite rightly concerned about how we do two things.

1. Get the players in to allow us to qualify for the CL. Secure the £60m+ and destroy any hope Sevco of closing the gap.

2. Win 9 in a row, or dare I mention it, a Quadruple Treble and qualify again for the CL.

Both of these things can be achieved in the space of a calendar year from August to August.

However, if we don’t take the threat to our supremacy and they manage to win the league and after they qualify for the CL, we are totally fucked and it will be a case of criminal negligence.

I have absolutely no confidence in the board, but even I believe we will invest.

My view is only a hunch and hope. The support are sick of us going backward through not bringing in quality. The board and PL and DD in particular need to know that. I hope they are listening to King and getting fucked off with him and keen to part his fantasist balls.

I would pray they do, if praying wasn’t a complete waste of breath, so, I will hope.

I know they say “it’s the hope that kills you.” In relation to how our board respond to threats, that must have been written by a Celtic fan.

Get it done.
Nice one T V

Quite funny that James 'The Blogger' Forrest has written an entire blogpost on what one of Phil Mac Giolla Bhain's imaginary 'friends' think. Apparently Phil Mac Giolla Bhain's made up friend thinks, based on his educated mystic occult premonition/opinion, that Dermot Desmond is going to sell all his shares in Celtic.

For anyone who doesn't already know, you must understand that 99% of this clickbait, doomsday nonsense is something that bloggers pull out of the bag when there's nothing else to write about. They need to keep the click numbers up during a time when no fitba is being played. So they come out with all kinds of pish. Don't get me wrong, they often do it during the season, but pre-season is when this dross makes up the majority of content. One of the things about 'alternative media' is that not only does it eventually come to resemble the 'mainstream media' in terms of its style and form, but it eventually becomes something much, much worse than it.
JF blocked me and others,when his site was infested with the worst kind of hun filth,we defended our club and the reputation of our greatest ever manager,when we challenged him,we were accused of being "troll feeders" and blocked,some bloggers are so far up each other, they actually think their opinions matter,ffs"phil's" been bangin on about the hun's goin' bust every week for the last six years!!!!

I try to explain things too deeply

And it bores people

But I try to be as objective as possible

when someone pushes an abstract subjective peculiar view I try to get them to build on their view to see if it has any objective value

I don't argue for sake of it

I don't think im over optimistic

but I am always confident

And I will try to correct ultra negative conjecture based on feelings that are not grounded in reality or make assumptions that are not very robust.

I am aware thats not always popular. but popularity and truth are often conflicting

I try to be as truthful and as broad based as possible and relevant

if I fail in that its coz im dire at what im trying to share.

I love to hear different perspectives especially if they have robust reasoning on their side.

thats sadly lacking in most Msm Perspectives on football these days.

So they try to separate the finance from the football which is impossible in a professional sport.

and therein lies the hook

the division lines

The finance men who do great job are called frugal

the bandits get no scrutiny

Speaks volumes about the integrity of professional sport.
go TET! HH

maybe because i as a fervent celtic fan and dont come from an irish background i see things from a more pragmatic scottish angle but i have read comments from some fellow hoops fans that we wont get a sugar daddy and as some have said hope we never will .well iwould like them to consider this , as an older man than most contributers to this site i would like to warn that if the forces of darkness from accross the river had that option they would most certainly take it if they could bury us without a trace so having experienced this alter boy innocence that prevailed throughout the 1950s and onwards it led to one outcome a dead end and second best time to wake up and smell the coffee we must fight fire with fire i can remember a time when we were told at mass and at school that we must keep the head down and we might just get away with it i used to think ;get away with what ? so as i say we need to be vigilant because they will do anything to stop us read your bible and you will find the rlevant passage ; the beast is dead but the bitch that bore him is still in heat

maybe because i as a fervent celtic fan and dont come from an irish background i see things from a more pragmatic scottish angle but i have read comments from some fellow hoops fans that we wont get a sugar daddy and as some have said hope we never will .well iwould like them to consider this , as an older man than most contributers to this site i would like to warn that if the forces of darkness from accross the river had that option they would most certainly take it if they could bury us without a trace so having experienced this alter boy innocence that prevailed throughout the 1950s and onwards it led to one outcome a dead end and second best time to wake up and smell the coffee we must fight fire with fire i can remember a time when we were told at mass and at school that we must keep the head down and we might just get away with it i used to think ;get away with what ? so as i say we need to be vigilant because they will do anything to stop us read your bible and you will find the rlevant passage ; the beast is dead but the bitch that bore him is still in heat

I like reading the bible too, it’s full of some of the most horrific and stupid things you will ever see in any book.

This one is also absolutely “true” as everything in it is. :)

Here’s a prophecy. If we buy players, the CL of milk and honey awaits. For it is written.

Attachments

• 3D58FF0B-FF2C-440E-BC04-D2DDA6B47A6B.png
    3D58FF0B-FF2C-440E-BC04-D2DDA6B47A6B.png
    115.8 KB · Views: 7
Back