Do you want Scotland to qualify?

Yes or no do you want scotlad to qualify?

• Yes I want Scotland to qualify

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • No I don't want Scotland to qualify

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I couldn't care less one way or another

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
I can't really believe that anyone particularly of Scottish persuasion would not want this?? Baffles me
Understand you Docco but take my other half for instance she was brought up in newtonards til 12yrs old then wales for about 10 years so having spent the majority of her life in Scotland &now a naturalised scot if you like, allowed to vote in scottish elections having been here for 20 or 20 plus years and having not many of memories from newtonards she would want Scotland to qualify but if against northern Ireland then they are still her first choice...obviously,

Dont really give a shit but i dont feel all that Scottish 🤣hate the bagpipes n aw that tartan shite tae!
Me too, as I do all the Irish diddly dee shit. It's not who we are or who the Irish are either. Still desperately want us to win and get there. And for our players to be there. If for no other reason we might get more money for them when they leave. Plus, I've never watched a finals with my son's being able to have a beer watching it.

I'm sure there's an argument in this thread, there always seems to be when scotland is mentioned. I couldnt care less if they qualify. There was a time, a few years ago, I supported Scotland and wanted them to do well. And even now when the bhoys are playing for them I want them to do well but dont necessarily care if scotland win the match. Im very proud to be scottish and living in England makes me even more so. Love that my wee girls feel more scottish than English with their wee southern accents. But the idea of the people running the game in scotland being able to sit and pat themselves on the back for a job well done makes me sick. The fuckers have ran the scottish game into the mud and did everything in their power to assist the scum while doing so. I know some will say that should have nothing to do with the football side of things but to me its like wanting the scum to do well in Europe cause their a scottish teams and it boosts the coefficient. That's just my opinion though....

I'm sure there's an argument in this thread, there always seems to be when scotland is mentioned. I couldnt care less if they qualify. There was a time, a few years ago, I supported Scotland and wanted them to do well. And even now when the bhoys are playing for them I want them to do well but dont necessarily care if scotland win the match. Im very proud to be scottish and living in England makes me even more so. Love that my wee girls feel more scottish than English with their wee southern accents. But the idea of the people running the game in scotland being able to sit and pat themselves on the back for a job well done makes me sick. The fuckers have ran the scottish game into the mud and did everything in their power to assist the scum while doing so. I know some will say that should have nothing to do with the football side of things but to me its like wanting the scum to do well in Europe cause their a scottish teams and it boosts the coefficient. That's just my opinion though....
Remember this Lubo?

I'm with Lubo on this one, but for fans of the National team, I grudgingly hope they do it. I'm sick of the clowns that run our game, and the blind eye is still being turned to the ongoing financial doping going on at the bigotdome, saying that, I'm off to watch the game with a mate, but I won't be jumping for joy if they get a result, Celtics Ma team, nothing comes close to that.

Scotland play their biggest game in over 20 years or close I believe Celtic supporters want us to , win this poll I hope will show that
Yeah, sure, why not ?
As long as they don't come out with another shitey song...'Ally's tartan army...'
We used to always qualify, then get humped by wee diddy teams, Peru, Iran etc
while we beat the likes of Germany and Holland, Brazil played to a tie etc
Anybody who hates bagpipes...does the bouncy..
Tony buddy...watch this and tell me you don't like the bagpipes ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back