Don't let them take your mind

The curious letter from pike to mazzini which in 2016 was dismissed as fake by MSM.

But allegedly was available in 1930s to whistelblowers
Strange him referring to nazis in 1871?. I think we'll have to agree to disagree on the principles of anarchy. I have no wish to have power over anyone or to be under someones power. Stay free! ? HH

Strange him referring to nazis in 1871?. I think we'll have to agree to disagree on the principles of anarchy. I have no wish to have power over anyone or to be under someones power. Stay free! ? HH

I have no idea what your principles of anarchy are?

Does anarchy have principles?

I have no idea what your principles of anarchy are?

Does anarchy have principles?
I am not a scholar TET but my idea of anarchy is to an extent shown in a wonderful SF book called the dispossessed by ursula le guinn. If you ever find the time...... HH my friend.

Reactions: TET
I am not a scholar TET but my idea of anarchy is to an extent shown in a wonderful SF book called the dispossessed by ursula le guinn. If you ever find the time...... HH my friend.

ill give it a listn over the next week/

Apparently on the way to the moon, Buzz Aldrin said to Neil Amrstrong, hey, look! There is that mad dude fae Pink Floyd at the window.

And it was Sid Barret on an intergalactic trip to Lucy in the sky with Diamonds.

It looked as if he was telling them to turn back.

So Buzz Aldrin opened the window on the space ship to hear what he was saying.

And apparently it sounded a bit like a later song by the band that Barret had been on progressive missions

It went something like:

Members online

Latest posts

Back