Don't let them take your mind

I agree they need investigation, the problem with conspiracy nuts is they refuse to accept the evidence unless it confirms their views. The idea that any of these things could be true and the countless people all involved keep quiet is beyond stupid.

There’s always an add on. If someone discredits the shit, they are immediately cast as part of the cover up. They can’t lose. It’s a mental illness, a mild one maybe, but it is.

Thai still hasn’t answered my question regarding his belief about all the conspiracies I mentioned. I would bet he does. They all do.

“Flat earth members all over the globe.” A direct quote from a flat earth website.

If they lived in the 17th century they would believe witches who could cast evil spells were a real thing. Funny how that belief died out. Apart from latter day religious headcases that is.

Along with demons. Fuck sake. Demons, I would believe in the flat earth before that shite. Yet today, there are people who still believe that, which shows that people, if conditioned properly will believe anything, no matter how absurd.

Don’t look behind you!!!!

You dont think the demonic is real?

I suppose it depends on what you consider demonic is?

I dont just believe in demons, i have yet to met a single person who hasnt had an encounter with one.

Temptations against reason are examples of ordinary demonic activity.

And i think every human being has been in that stupid reality.
You dont beleive in possesed people?

There are many aspects of psychology that cannot be explained by the mind.

So unless they categories these illnesses they will be held under the demonic.

I read a lot about famous men and women who are now held as saints. And they all know about the demonic realm.

Some people are even attacked by the devil himself.

Remember the old saying one of the biggest tricks the devil ever pulled was convincing people that he doesnt exist.

Heres a talk by a famous exorcist explaining the demonic. What it is and what it is not.

I find it a fascicnating subject. He is a very good talker and he aint hocus pocus mad nonsnsense type priest. He has a specific job whcih he doesnt want and has been commanded by hierarchy to fulfil to discern ill people and try to help them if especially if the doctors cannot.

Anyway hope you find it useful in some way TV

You dont think the demonic is real?

I suppose it depends on what you consider demonic is?

I dont just believe in demons, i have yet to met a single person who hasnt had an encounter with one.

Temptations against reason are examples of ordinary demonic activity.

And i think every human being has been in that stupid reality.
You dont beleive in possesed people?

There are many aspects of psychology that cannot be explained by the mind.

So unless they categories these illnesses they will be held under the demonic.

I read a lot about famous men and women who are now held as saints. And they all know about the demonic realm.

Some people are even attacked by the devil himself.

Remember the old saying one of the biggest tricks the devil ever pulled was convincing people that he doesnt exist.

Heres a talk by a famous exorcist explaining the demonic. What it is and what it is not.

I find it a fascicnating subject. He is a very good talker and he aint hocus pocus mad nonsnsense type priest. He has a specific job whcih he doesnt want and has been commanded by hierarchy to fulfil to discern ill people and try to help them if especially if the doctors cannot.

Anyway hope you find it useful in some way TV

No TET I don’t believe in any of that stuff. Having been brought up to believe in the devil and stuff I used to, but not anymore. Again, there is absolutely no evidence to support anything like that. If demons wanted to possess people, why don’t they do it to atheists? It’s onky people pre conditioned to believe that stuff that are involved.

It’s a religious conditioning that plants these beliefs and low and behold a religious guy tries to get rid of them. Back in the dark ages people with all manner of mental illnesses and conditions where deemed possessed. They weren’t. They had anything from epilepsy to schizophrenia.

Remember I recommended a book, The Demon Haunted World, by Carl Sagan? I know you believe but give it a read and let me know what you think.

Also, if I believe in an all powerful god, I can’t sccept the Devil being allowed to cut about. It’s a contradiction and is more to do with our species need to create good and evil to explain stuff they couldn’t understand.

However, if evidence was produced that wasn’t personal or from religious people whose whole game means you have to believe, I would look at it.

Why do they hide? Why do they only attack people who believe in them? If you plant nonsense into people’s heads as children it sticks and grows horns. Literally.

Reactions: TET
No TET I don’t believe in any of that stuff. Having been brought up to believe in the devil and stuff I used to, but not anymore. Again, there is absolutely no evidence to support anything like that. If demons wanted to possess people, why don’t they do it to atheists? It’s onky people pre conditioned to believe that stuff that are involved.

It’s a religious conditioning that plants these beliefs and low and behold a religious guy tries to get rid of them. Back in the dark ages people with all manner of mental illnesses and conditions where deemed possessed. They weren’t. They had anything from epilepsy to schizophrenia.

Remember I recommended a book, The Demon Haunted World, by Carl Sagan? I know you believe but give it a read and let me know what you think.

Also, if I believe in an all powerful god, I can’t sccept the Devil being allowed to cut about. It’s a contradiction and is more to do with our species need to create good and evil to explain stuff they couldn’t understand.

However, if evidence was produced that wasn’t personal or from religious people whose whole game means you have to believe, I would look at it.

Why do they hide? Why do they only attack people who believe in them? If you plant nonsense into people’s heads as children it sticks and grows horns. Literally.

I think they do possess atheists to spread missinformation confusion and despair and distraction from purpose

The rise of the demonic as christianity dwindles is obscene.

The love of self. The love of pleasure. The love of me, me, me. is all demonic.

The atheists are quite often the magical people who like to do tarot, masonry, kabbalah rituals. Some even go into forrests and worship effigies.

Abortion or child murder before birth have real people casting spells outside hospitals.
The voodoo cults all belief in demons.
Luciferians and satanists believe in demons.

To turn round and say there is no evidense of demonic activity in a world where evil is manifest takes some oher reason which is not readily forthcoming.

Ive been at big concerts where people have done so much drugs that they are totally out thier mind. Could argue they are just ill with the drugs but sometimes they manifest changes in facial structure and talk in languages they never learned.

Sometimes these things happen without drugs.

The evidense is quite large for spiritual malevolence taking over people and there is also strong eveidene that when doctors cant help sometimes sometimes a priest can.

The books by father amorth are fascinating study into the demonic realm and what is nonsnse s and what is definately demonic

CS lewis wrote a brilliant comedy. Where two demons chat about there job and mission while in the process of how they do their work.

Its a great laugh. But its very good and well C S Lewis is one of teh greatest writers and minds of 20th century.

Im sure even atheists would love it cause its very very good book.

Im not religious at all. I'm not a demon...I'm not an angel....I'm just a guy that works hard for my 2 girls and my wife. No one helps me. I don't believe there's a big guy in the clouds making sure I'm being good and there's a scary man in the ground wishing me to be bad. I live my life the best I can to show my daughter's that working hard and being respectful is the best way to get through life. The idea of there being a god is as strange to me as the idea of the earth being flat. But each to their own. Let people believe what they want to believe. What I don't understand is that when people want you to believe what they believe it has to be based on fear....the Earth is flat and evil men want you to think it's round....God is real and if you do anything he doesn't like then you will burn in hell for eternity....where is the love people ?

Proverb 9:10 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom"

On the wall of the church next to my daughter's C Of E school....4 year old kids being told to fear their god....that confuses me. Why has he to be feared if he is love. Religion is a thing built on fear and hate IMO. How many millions have died in their gods name??

That's as far as I'm going with that one TET ?? I don't know or care enough about religion to debate with anyone about it hahaha

I dont believe there is a guy in the clouds.

I do believe in truth and search for it. I also believe in Love and life. And the pinnacle of these three is the definition of god.

Your mission in the world is clear to you Lubo
And you perform it to the best of your ability which is very virtuous and great role model.

I am not trying to convince anybody of what i beleive. I share it when i feel somebody isnt seeing things in virtuous way or extremely contrary to what i see.

That doesnt make me correct. But it does help ina process of getting closer to the real truth whatever that may be.

Two dialectically opposed ideas when brought together sometimes unearths atruth that was missing from both propositions.

If I come across as not having the love. I have badly failed in my mission. I may dissagree with an idea but i try my best to love the sinner while refining my mind to understand something better and hopefully a little wiser.

Proverb 9:10 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom"

On the wall of the church next to my daughter's C Of E school....4 year old kids being told to fear their god....that confuses me. Why has he to be feared if he is love. Religion is a thing built on fear and hate IMO. How many millions have died in their gods name??

It is a valid question and something that made me ask the saints through reading their thoughts on it.

And the sainst say Holy fear is really awe.

Like you may love your father and he may love you but you should fear making him displeased by constantly doing things against his will. He will still love you but he might take a benny on you if your deliberatly going out your way to do really wicked things from which no good can come.

Another example would be ona stormy day. You would have awe and fear if a giant whirlwind appeared and started uprooting trees. Betetr to stay away from the thing while admiring it. nOt having respect for something that has the ability to badly damage you is not holy fear or awe its tempting fate and overly risking things.

Not sure if that made sense

Im not really that great at explaining what I understand

Ill read the book mate.

You wouldnt read a bokk by non scientist about science I presume.

So why would reading book by a doctor of law medicine psychiatry and theology which, quite a few exorcist priests are very very highly educated in many fields, be trying to hocus pocus a subject that psychiatry and medicine sometimes struggle to undertstand.

Read one of the books by father amorth.

He died last year i think. But he was a trully educated man and he dismissed more demoniacs as mental illness than anybody ever but his stories of documented cases and cures through exorcism rite is also very illuminating.

The discernement process is very real. They dont just go lets do the rite. The process to get to doing the rite is very tedious. and for the patient it can be long process before permission to try exorcism is given.

Its not a mumbo jumbo nonsese and even the top mind doctors cant explain it. There wa afilm on netflix called the devil and father amorth made by the director of movie exorcist that interviews him and its quitre a interesting documentary. Im not saying it will convince you but it may throw some of your missunderstandings into light.

hh

I think they do possess atheists to spread missinformation confusion and despair and distraction from purpose

The rise of the demonic as christianity dwindles is obscene.

The love of self. The love of pleasure. The love of me, me, me. is all demonic.

The atheists are quite often the magical people who like to do tarot, masonry, kabbalah rituals. Some even go into forrests and worship effigies.

Abortion or child murder before birth have real people casting spells outside hospitals.
The voodoo cults all belief in demons.
Luciferians and satanists believe in demons.

To turn round and say there is no evidense of demonic activity in a world where evil is manifest takes some oher reason which is not readily forthcoming.

Ive been at big concerts where people have done so much drugs that they are totally out thier mind. Could argue they are just ill with the drugs but sometimes they manifest changes in facial structure and talk in languages they never learned.

Sometimes these things happen without drugs.

The evidense is quite large for spiritual malevolence taking over people and there is also strong eveidene that when doctors cant help sometimes sometimes a priest can.

The books by father amorth are fascinating study into the demonic realm and what is nonsnse s and what is definately demonic

Atheism is just a lack of belief in a supernatural realm. So I don’t know where you’re getting your info from. That’s all that unites. To have someone who doesn’t believe in hikes pokus go into woods to worship effigy’s is just bollocks.

People of faith dislike us because we call out their superstitions and simply state there is no evidence to support the claims.

To put human frailties into a demonic pot is totally irrational. If evil ruled then there would be all out attacks every day, civilisation wouldn’t exist, we wouldn’t exist. Altruism is our shared trait, and us also evident in the animal world. That was a trait long before man made up any one of the 10,000 gods we have had.

If we look at conspiracy theorists and scoff at their claims, but hold onto a belief that demons roam, miracles happen, seas were divided, the dead crawled out of the graves when Jesus was crucified, the Arc was real, all on the day so if a single book, it suggest to me, that religious people are as easily fooled as any conspiracy theorists. At least they concern themselves with real people, real planets we can see.

Religious people take on faith, with no evidence whatsoever, that an eternal being watched our every move. While at the same time totally denying other people’s rqually strong faith beliefs, because they all think theirs is the correct one.

I would argue that if you were born in Pakistan you would be a Muslim equally convinced. India a Hindu, Jaffa a Jew. How does that work? How can we convince ourselves we were born into the place, the right god, even the right version of the right god and not think. Too much of a coincidence? How lucky. I say too lucky, too convenient and not possibly true.

They can’t all be right, but they can all be wrong. I think they are and until someone actually ties down whatever god they feluevevin to stop playing the longest game of hide and seek, I will remain totally unconvinced he or she ever existed.

It’s a comfort to people. A habit. A conditioning that most of us endured. And only the good stuff. My mother or priests overbthebteats never told me about god ordering the genocide of peoples, even killing the whole planet because he was kissed off with a flood shows a character who ya a fucking maniac by any measure.

It was all the lively stuff. It wasn’t until I actually read the Bible I realised how much of a total psycho the god character was. Needy, jealous, self centred, myrderoys. Vengeful, intimidatory, and threatens to burn us forever if we cannot believe in him with no evidence.

If that was a human being, he would be reviled and locked up. To be all powerful yet allow childhood cancer is not a loving god. And the moves in mysterious ways argument is a cop out.

I don’t think the Abrahamic god exists, and I’m glad, because even if you proved beyond any doubt he did, I wouldn’t worship him, because he is clearly a horrible vindictive cunt. You talk if evil, he sits and does fuck all. People plead with him to save their children, nothing. I’m sorry, but he is despicable, but, non existent, so I’m good with that.

I could respond to all these attacks one by one but they wouldnt satisfy you.

What your suggesting is that order of grace and glory dont exist.

You are arguing the immanent natural world explains all.

But it clearly doesnt.

There is preternatural realm- often called the Gnostic world or esoteric magical world. The hidden things of thus natural world and that includes what would be described at demonic.

There is clearly something outside our universe as science proofs beyond reasonable doubt that no energy created itself in thsi universe or cosmos.

Even the Cern chaps are searching for the God particle to try and undertsand their own theories better.

Atheism- means no law

Because it would mean no right or wrong. since who are men to make up the law of right and wrong and justice. Whcih is the law of satan- anarchy- do what thou wilt.

Therefore without even knowing it you are promoting satanic dogma.

You take the word of Carl sagan before Thomas Aquinas?
You take the word of Neitche over St John Chrysystom
You take the word of modern puffed up Atheist philosophers over St albert the great.

3 doctors of the church whose writing are much more valuable than anything self serving atheist come dream up.

The writings of pope ST Pius the 10th from early 1900s are so amazing on the tpic of atheism they should be considered by all atheist minds.

No ten commndments no moral law.
No moral law then no law
No law then lawlessness
Which is demonic.

Last edited:

Read half your book.

Anything in particular you want me to comment on.

AT this point I would say his assumptions are flawed but its interesting read non the less.

He likes to lump lots of things together to fit his argument.
But then qualifies his own opinion with I might be wrong on several occasions.

I havent yet heard anything that he attacks Catholic dogma with yet with any great veracity, mostly against things that Catholic church call heresay.

He a bit a of a shitebag in his attacksif im being brutal.

Nothing soecific just lots of little pokes without any great depth to reason.

He does endorse Neitche as a hero. Remeber that he is a known occultist. And he promotes the theory of evolution which contrary to popular opinion has never been proved. He demands that science requires solid assumptions solid theory and enough data to hold empiricism to high levels.

Yet his own assumptions are flawed and he castigates things that not enough data is aavilable then throws it in the bin. But then qualifies it by saying that may be a bad way to proof something is false.

He kind of hints that Science is superior to meta physics and metaphysics is the old preisthood and science the new. But contradicts himslef by saying no human has authority to do that.

He mentions natural law which without God would be satanic or luciferian natural law thuis i suspect he is of the Albert Pike fraternity or the theosophists.

He obviously thinks he is a superior human being and his kind of mind being set to rigid set of rules without a foundation makes his opinion very important. Important enough to talk about druids and witchcraft and altrnative medicne as some kind of authority simply because they do not fit in with his code of assumptions which are just as ridiculous.

He doesnt liek religion but talks about sceince as superior to religion although forgets it was thye ctaholic church that pretty much invented empiricsm and have much stronger set of base assumptions and longer history of scepticism than his own assumptions.

Forgets that Catholic church has many religious scientists and to date no science has ever contradicted the dogma or doctrine of the chruch succesfully. Lots of theories that if they were provaeable might cause ripple rethink on certain issues. But that has never been done to date. He tries to discredit stuff he knows nought about by lumping it into big ball with lots of garbage which is not a very scientific thing to do.

It is something the luciferians and the theosophistc and modernist new agers do very often.

Science came out of theology to end alchemy and gnosticism

Sagan puts science higher than theology and philosphy based on false assumptions that empircism trumps revelation.

But some things cannot be empricically determined.

The theory of eveolution is falling apart due to the findings of data that were not available when the theory was formulated but evolution is part of the masonic hierarchy blueprint. Darwin was mason and theist. God dided after he made everything. And well theists are just satanists under new name. Since the creat architect in the sky who bring order out of chaos is lucifer the first creation but god is dead and lucifer rules the immanent creation.

You see how the luciferian dogma wants o break the chruch. The mystical body of christ.

Tell lots of truth about things which are garbage lump it together with something which is true and the ordinary mind falls for the lie that the truth is garbage.

Now step aside and let man create a new law a new world order. fulfilling the orde rout of chaos.

The universe has always been precision it has always been like a giant clock created at acertain point in time and will end ina certain point in time.

The creator is supernatural meta natural and is god of all and every individual as well.

Luciferian dogma is man is God

SO worship the lcuifer in you. The reptile brain within. Satisfy your urges and fuck the law of nature and moral codes.

reject your neo cortex and reject the creator of everything and be god yourself.

There is no need for law

Do what thou wilt.

And that is the overriding principle of the mother of all heresy is about. And Sagan seems like he is a a self worshiper. He lives yet he cant see the proof of God before his senses.

Which measn he really is quite blind scientist.

For without imagination, intellect, will, memory and ability to self reflect he would not be a human being and if he wa not a human being he would not understand anything yet he does agree with lubos biblical quote.

Wonder and awe of God is the beginning of wisdom.

For wonder and awe of what he doesnt undertsnad is why he went into astronomy yet he failed to put into pratice the rest of the Trivium and Quadrivium which seeks after God. the pinnacle of truth.

He choose poor assumptions and luciferian doctrine to having the wonder and awe that is required to find Wisdom which is a virtue of the holy spirt and part of the mystical body of christ who through whom all things were made.

Begotten of the father, consubstantial with the father transubstantially present in the world today through the Holy mass of the One true Holy Catholic and apostolic church.

The scripture states that The Chruch is the pillar and foundation of all truth.

The church loves science. Real Science and Poor Sagan is in his own words a psuedoscientist.

He makes assertions beyond scientific research that he arbitrarily castigates without any scientific reasoning.

He is either a deluded muppet or a luciferian theosophical masonic puppet. Either way his psuedo scientific writing in the book you recommended are interesting but easily swatted away with his very own creation of scientific research and assumptions which i will say again and not robust rigorous or solid enough to be clasified as authoratative but again on several occasions he does mention that its his opinion and he is not an authority. And he also mentions that no human is an authority. So if he is an atheist what authority does he respect?

Read half your book.

Anything in particular you want me to comment on.

AT this point I would say his assumptions are flawed but its interesting read non the less.

He likes to lump lots of things together to fit his argument.
But then qualifies his own opinion with I might be wrong on several occasions.

I havent yet heard anything that he attacks Catholic dogma with yet with any great veracity, mostly against things that Catholic church call heresay.

He a bit a of a shitebag in his attacksif im being brutal.

Nothing soecific just lots of little pokes without any great depth to reason.

He does endorse Neitche as a hero. Remeber that he is a known occultist. And he promotes the theory of evolution which contrary to popular opinion has never been proved. He demands that science requires solid assumptions solid theory and enough data to hold empiricism to high levels.

Yet his own assumptions are flawed and he castigates things that not enough data is aavilable then throws it in the bin. But then qualifies it by saying that may be a bad way to proof something is false.

He kind of hints that Science is superior to meta physics and metaphysics is the old preisthood and science the new. But contradicts himslef by saying no human has authority to do that.

He mentions natural law which without God would be satanic or luciferian natural law thuis i suspect he is of the Albert Pike fraternity or the theosophists.

He obviously thinks he is a superior human being and his kind of mind being set to rigid set of rules without a foundation makes his opinion very important. Important enough to talk about druids and witchcraft and altrnative medicne as some kind of authority simply because they do not fit in with his code of assumptions which are just as ridiculous.

He doesnt liek religion but talks about sceince as superior to religion although forgets it was thye ctaholic church that pretty much invented empiricsm and have much stronger set of base assumptions and longer history of scepticism than his own assumptions.

Forgets that Catholic church has many religious scientists and to date no science has ever contradicted the dogma or doctrine of the chruch succesfully. Lots of theories that if they were provaeable might cause ripple rethink on certain issues. But that has never been done to date. He tries to discredit stuff he knows nought about by lumping it into big ball with lots of garbage which is not a very scientific thing to do.

It is something the luciferians and the theosophistc and modernist new agers do very often.

Science came out of theology to end alchemy and gnosticism

Sagan puts science higher than theology and philosphy based on false assumptions that empircism trumps revelation.

But some things cannot be empricically determined.

The theory of eveolution is falling apart due to the findings of data that were not available when the theory was formulated but evolution is part of the masonic hierarchy blueprint. Darwin was mason and theist. God dided after he made everything. And well theists are just satanists under new name. Since the creat architect in the sky who bring order out of chaos is lucifer the first creation but god is dead and lucifer rules the immanent creation.

You see how the luciferian dogma wants o break the chruch. The mystical body of christ.

Tell lots of truth about things which are garbage lump it together with something which is true and the ordinary mind falls for the lie that the truth is garbage.

Now step aside and let man create a new law a new world order. fulfilling the orde rout of chaos.

The universe has always been precision it has always been like a giant clock created at acertain point in time and will end ina certain point in time.

The creator is supernatural meta natural and is god of all and every individual as well.

Luciferian dogma is man is God

SO worship the lcuifer in you. The reptile brain within. Satisfy your urges and fuck the law of nature and moral codes.

reject your neo cortex and reject the creator of everything and be god yourself.

There is no need for law

Do what thou wilt.

And that is the overriding principle of the mother of all heresy is about. And Sagan seems like he is a a self worshiper. He lives yet he cant see the proof of God before his senses.

Which measn he really is quite blind scientist.

For without imagination, intellect, will, memory and ability to self reflect he would not be a human being and if he wa not a human being he would not understand anything yet he does agree with lubos biblical quote.

Wonder and awe of God is the beginning of wisdom.

For wonder and awe of what he doesnt undertsnad is why he went into astronomy yet he failed to put into pratice the rest of the Trivium and Quadrivium which seeks after God. the pinnacle of truth.

He choose poor assumptions and luciferian doctrine to having the wonder and awe that is required to find Wisdom which is a virtue of the holy spirt and part of the mystical body of christ who through whom all things were made.

Begotten of the father, consubstantial with the father transubstantially present in the world today through the Holy mass of the One true Holy Catholic and apostolic church.

The scripture states that The Chruch is the pillar and foundation of all truth.

The church loves science. Real Science and Poor Sagan is in his own words a psuedoscientist.

He makes assertions beyond scientific research that he arbitrarily castigates without any scientific reasoning.

He is either a deluded muppet or a luciferian theosophical masonic puppet. Either way his psuedo scientific writing in the book you recommended are interesting but easily swatted away with his very own creation of scientific research and assumptions which i will say again and not robust rigorous or solid enough to be clasified as authoratative but again on several occasions he does mention that its his opinion and he is not an authority. And he also mentions that no human is an authority. So if he is an atheist what authority does he respect?

Well done you for reading it, TET.

Here is a long talk by a scientist who been working with many catholic scientists with real robust assumptions and data and the atheist scientists vetoed the paper becasue it contradicts the evolution theory and smashes some other theories that were once held as dogma by the athiestic scientific priesthood

Worth a listen to very end but doubt many will be bothered.

The speaker had a very famous father who was protestant then atheist after university having met some SAgan types and when he died his son the speaker had an experience that made him become catholic and his mission has been to bring the truth that is being supressed by science to Mainstream knowledge.

The whole series of talks are great but this one is very interesting to scientists or empercists generally.
nearly 2 hours long but imo worth lsitening

Did you know that 33rd degree masons are the source of anarchy?

The goat of mendes is the father of anarchy

Baphomet

All anarchists are sympathetic to masonry and Communist slavery by proxy.

Pike and mazzini

to Lemmy

To lennon

The world revolutionary movement in action.

Funded by wealthy zionists in US and Germany Through warberg bankers and schiff

During ww1 1917 paid for Lennon and 33 revolutionary leader (none were russian nationals other than Lennon) in Switzerland (home of bankers) to travel through war torn Germany into Russia to take high command of revolt through amercian money paid into Swedish bank.

Trotsky was despatched from USA with funding to join revolt. CAptured by British in London on route. Released at request of US president asking on behalf of schiff. And the rest is anarchy in Russia.

The curious letter from pike to mazzini which in 2016 was dismissed as fake by MSM.

But allegedly was available in 1930s to whistelblowers

Back