Don't let them take your mind

Fair enough...the flat earthers know what the compass is doing on your flat earth. So why hasn't a flat earther countered this by jumping in a boat or plane...making calculations on how to counteract the compass and flow straight of the earth...yes it's a sacrifice but if he Facebook lives it he will become a hero to the masses

I think poor TT has fallen for the abstract mathematical spherical plane mathematics.

Where a 2 dimetional sphere (basically a piece of paper shaped exactly like a sphere but does not have an inside or outside. only has a plane that is shaped exactly like sphere but technically is only the spherical plane.

Every must be on the peice of paper. cant dig into it. cant fly off of it. it techically a world that lops together and only points on the sphere are visible.

So im out TT

You havent made any attempt to clarify why you belive this gash. It makes no sense and defies all known science yet Dubay makes your heart sing hahahaha

Good luck wiyth that.

Falt earth is a pathological desease where lack of trust of objective truth is repaced by obscure subjective truth and anybody who believes subjective truth over verifiable objective truths with incoherernet arguments is depressing.

Cant answer a question refer someone to unverified source of bunkum as proof.

I bet NASA make cartoons in your world too?

The geezer that used to be on at the end credits of old US sitcom 'soap' would not be able to cope telling us what to expect in the next post.
"Will the ryan air pilot have enough fuel to land on mars as he's completely lost it and refuses to dip his nose"
"Will Captain Pugwash while piss drunk on cheap rum, stay on a westerly course and sail off the edge of the flat earth"
"Confused, you will be, join us next post for more flat earth science"

I think poor TT has fallen for the abstract mathematical spherical plane mathematics.

Where a 2 dimetional sphere (basically a piece of paper shaped exactly like a sphere but does not have an inside or outside. only has a plane that is shaped exactly like sphere but technically is only the spherical plane.

Every must be on the peice of paper. cant dig into it. cant fly off of it. it techically a world that lops together and only points on the sphere are visible.

So im out TT

You havent made any attempt to clarify why you belive this gash. It makes no sense and defies all known science yet Dubay makes your heart sing hahahaha

Good luck wiyth that.

Falt earth is a pathological desease where lack of trust of objective truth is repaced by obscure subjective truth and anybody who believes subjective truth over verifiable objective truths with incoherernet arguments is depressing.

Cant answer a question refer someone to unverified source of bunkum as proof.

I leave you an old soviet cartoon TT

A cartoon that had USA in blind panic.

The old cartons were the best.

You say this planet is a globe. Give me your scientific evidence to prove that statement.

If I took you onto a hypersonic aircraft that could fly in the highest stratosphere, fly you around the earth you woukd still deny it. Wouldn't you? So whats the fucking point putting anything up that is already out there? You refuse to see and I won’t waste time arguing with two types of people. Religieus fundamentalist’s or Conspiracy Nuts.

I Will make a bet with you though.

I bet you believe them all. Every fucking one from Pearl Harbour. Kennedy, 9/11, Diana, The Moon Landings. And so on. Ancient Aliens too, i have a feeling you buy the alien abductions, landings, we know they’re here, type of vibe.

To believe them all, if you do, shows you are a classic cognitive dissonance type of dude.

Do you believe them all?

Meant to attach this. Nutshell moment coming...

Enjoyed that skit TV

gave me a good laugh.

Not sure I subscribe to all conspiracies not being worth an investigation. And I would highly recommend having an open mind until satisfied its not stacking up as a worthwhile.

I personally think some so called conspiracies get lumped in with obvious misinformation to discredit them as nonsense.

I genuinely thinks that why some of the odd ball theories are out there to discredit some serious conspiracy facts.

I also think some of the conspiracy people aren't really looking with open mind but rather a twisted scenarios to fit an agenda to discredit really serious conspiracies.

Dismiss proper enquiry through lumping them all into a big pile of doodoo.

May be they all are doodoo.

But still worth investigating until proven beyond reasonable doubt.

Take the Jimmy Carter UFO thing, where George Bush Senior at CIA openly told him he doesnt need to know.

A future president tells a current president that top job at White house deosnt need to know more than head of CIA.

That in itself is quite interesting scenario and worth investigating especially if CIA have information o the assassination of a previous democrat president.

Was bored so watched that video.

If that was the case the tropic of Cancer would be much larger circle than tropic of capricorn and the equator would be smaller than tropic of cancer too.

But thats impossible.

And if Antartica is the entire outer rim of the earth. haow is it possible for ships to sail round antartica past Australia round to the Cape Horn past the cape of Good hope infinately in much shorter time frame than travelling straight round the equator.

And why is the equator the hottest part of earth always?

Surely that would mean the sun would be in sky perpetually going round in circles around the equator and it would always be darker at the north pole. the sun should also be much bigger in sky in countries around the equator.

Why would northpol be in the middle of the flat earth and how can a pole be in the middle of a plate and the edge of teh plate be the opposite charged pole.

Why does gravity work with a flat earth?

And why am I even having this converation with someone who refers me to one of the dobay brothers whoever the feck he is.

Was bored so watched that video.

If that was the case the tropic of Cancer would be much larger circle than tropic of capricorn and the equator would be smaller than tropic of cancer too.

But thats impossible.

And if Antartica is the entire outer rim of the earth. haow is it possible for ships to sail round antartica past Australia round to the Cape Horn past the cape of Good hope infinately in much shorter time frame than travelling straight round the equator.

And why is the equator the hottest part of earth always?

Surely that would mean the sun would be in sky perpetually going round in circles around the equator and it would always be darker at the north pole. the sun should also be much bigger in sky in countries around the equator.

Why would northpol be in the middle of the flat earth and how can a pole be in the middle of a plate and the edge of teh plate be the opposite charged pole.

Why does gravity work with a flat earth?

And why am I even having this converation with someone who refers me to one of the dobay brothers whoever the feck he is.

What creates the time difference and light diference surely flat earth would mean daylight at same time everywhere?

If the earth is a flat dish then dont we have giant spoons invading the earth.

And who cleans the flat dish after somebody intergalactic dog has eaten the food laid out for him.

Enjoyed that skit TV

gave me a good laugh.

Not sure I subscribe to all conspiracies not being worth an investigation. And I would highly recommend having an open mind until satisfied its not stacking up as a worthwhile.

I personally think some so called conspiracies get lumped in with obvious misinformation to discredit them as nonsense.

I genuinely thinks that why some of the odd ball theories are out there to discredit some serious conspiracy facts.

I also think some of the conspiracy people aren't really looking with open mind but rather a twisted scenarios to fit an agenda to discredit really serious conspiracies.

Dismiss proper enquiry through lumping them all into a big pile of doodoo.

May be they all are doodoo.

But still worth investigating until proven beyond reasonable doubt.

Take the Jimmy Carter UFO thing, where George Bush Senior at CIA openly told him he doesnt need to know.

A future president tells a current president that top job at White house deosnt need to know more than head of CIA.

That in itself is quite interesting scenario and worth investigating especially if CIA have information o the assassination of a previous democrat president.

I agree they need investigation, the problem with conspiracy nuts is they refuse to accept the evidence unless it confirms their views. The idea that any of these things could be true and the countless people all involved keep quiet is beyond stupid.

There’s always an add on. If someone discredits the shit, they are immediately cast as part of the cover up. They can’t lose. It’s a mental illness, a mild one maybe, but it is.

Thai still hasn’t answered my question regarding his belief about all the conspiracies I mentioned. I would bet he does. They all do.

“Flat earth members all over the globe.” A direct quote from a flat earth website.

If they lived in the 17th century they would believe witches who could cast evil spells were a real thing. Funny how that belief died out. Apart from latter day religious headcases that is.

Along with demons. Fuck sake. Demons, I would believe in the flat earth before that shite. Yet today, there are people who still believe that, which shows that people, if conditioned properly will believe anything, no matter how absurd.

Don’t look behind you!!!!

throw ventura highway in from america and the whole conspiracy debate is complete talking of which i see the hun websites are talking pish again one joker said that celtics profits will be needed when the american courts get hold of them w.t.f. when the british courts finally get hold of them their favourite bond movie theme you only live twice will come back to haunt them

Back