Dundee v Celtic - Sunday 17 March, Hail Glorious Saint Patrick...all comments here

Totally agree man,Park brought in some great players and made Celtic a lot of money. Twas madness to let him go given his track record.
HH

Many people felt Park either had too much influence or that he was even Lawell's man. You also have to remember that, while he found some cracking players for us, he was also largely responsible for Amido Balde, Lassad, Pukki and quite a few other duds.

I still think he's the best we've had in memory and his hit rate was better than Congerton.

Perfect day for football in Dundee. No wind. Sun's out. Bit nippy, but ideal for football. Pitch might be a bit boggy, it was snowing yesterday, but shouldn't be a major problem.

Hate early kick-offs and my head is bumpin, but a comfortable 3 goal victory is the best hangover cure.

God Bless You, Ma........Mon the Hoops

Good morning Bhoys & Ghirls
Happy St. Patrick's Day, hope the hangovers are not too bad for those who 'partied hearty' last night
The game's not on yet, (last twenty minutes, all I got was the test card) but it's all good, the players are now warming up on the telly
A big pot of tea in front of me and I'm looking forward to a great game and another 3 points for us
Mon the Hoops
Oh and I'd just like to say a big "FUCK YOU" to daylight savings time

HH

Last edited:
What's the word on Boyata? Hope NL hasni wound him up? Good to see Ben on the road back. Be good to have the game sewn up with some time left to rest Calmac and give Big Ben a run out. 4-0 for the hoops but any win will do for now.

Members online

Latest posts

Back