Enough is enough

The coos are nice lennono but it was the colour of the heather that attracted me more. I've been looking for some art for my living-room and keep finding myself drawn to prints of photos and paintings of thistles lately. Think I might get bored with that after a while though. I took lots of pictures of the Kelpies because I love them so maybe I'll try and get one sent to one of the websites that frame your own photos.

The coos are nice lennono but it was the colour of the heather that attracted me more. I've been looking for some art for my living-room and keep finding myself drawn to prints of photos and paintings of thistles lately. Think I might get bored with that after a while though. I took lots of pictures of the Kelpies because I love them so maybe I'll try and get one sent to one of the websites that frame your own photos.
The Kelpies are absolutely amazing. They used the same sculptor to do a Leopard up here in Aberdeen and it is brilliant (except for being inside an internal quad with offices surrounding it. It is beautiful like a cat perched ready to spring into action. I'll see if I have any photos.

Af got crackin photys close up of the origanal scottish jaggy thistle .....they would also print big on canvas or paper with a frame or whatever...I think canvas would be better wi a Thistle 🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back