Enough is enough

No sure mate, if there's a question aboot ornithology, then I reckon I'd give you a call!
You come oot wi some big words and sentences anaw SP....Mair educated than me....So you wid be ma second phone a friend.....A got kicked oot the school fur never bein there...but thats a different story :( Anyway thats the wee holiday ower....big drive back tae Fife noo

You come oot wi some big words and sentences anaw SP....Mair educated than me....So you wid be ma second phone a friend.....A got kicked oot the school fur never bein there...but thats a different story :( Anyway thats the wee holiday ower....big drive back tae Fife noo
I wish, Lennono. I ken everything aboot nothing and nothing aboot everything.

I'm a bluffer and a bullshitter, but it works.........sometimes.

I loved the social part of school, not quite so much the learning part. I don't even think they noticed that I was mainly absent throughout 4th year once I'd checked into registration.

Ah really hate this pish,we're 3 points behind with a game in hand,yes, some of us are beyond hysterical,goin fur 10,history right? because that's what we do, make history!
this season, extenuating circumstances and all that,we missed two games, new goalie, new centre back, defence needs time to gel,everybody expecting Harlem globetrotter displays (meadowlark lemon, google it!)but apparantly time is in short supply,so social media hits the negative frenzy button,
Ah remember,(auld bastaart,ah know, ye cheeky feckers!) the back ae the bus years, or the gash years as ah prefer tae call them.Jimmy McGrory,legendary player, shite manager, but one hand tied behind his back,as soon as a player showed promise, he was sold,for example, cheerio Paddy Crerand,, I digress, we had no voice, the Celtic View did'nt exist, we could call them them 'the shit happens years',
fast forward,2020, we've won 9 titles (again!),an unheard of, invincible season (oh and the scum were in the league!)
A treble treble!, could possibly get a quadruple treble!
apart from the Lions era, this has been the most succesful time in our history!!!!! think on that!
Covid appeared, and our preparation was fecked, not sayin Lenny did'nt feck up,'to err is to be human'! cheers Griff,cheers Bolingoli,so calm doon, pantie bunchers,knicker twisters,chantie wrastlers,ah've got a feeling,in the immortal words of the late,great Bob Marley, "Don't worry,about a thing"!
Slainthe, COYBIG! 🍺 🥳
Ah Meadowlark Lemon Genius with the Globetrotters MD memories
But bang oan MD bang oan 👏👏👏👏

HH 👏

I'm being serious here.....If I ever get on who wants to be a millionaire...TET would deffo be my phone a friend lifeline :)
Lennono that shows dead mate, google and wiki fucked it up, you would need to lock your friend in a cellar with no access to a network. Now if you were to import some tops and invest in a printing press then I know some people who might be interested in your product, only have to have a good eye for detail and be able to spell.

Lennono that shows dead mate, google and wiki fucked it up, you would need to lock your friend in a cellar with no access to a network. Now if you were to import some tops and invest in a printing press then I know some people who might be interested in your product, only have to have a good eye for detail and be able to spell.
Phone a friend
I'm being serious here.....If I ever get on who wants to be a millionaire...TET would deffo be my phone a friend lifeline :)
I wouldn't know what to say

Nobody phones me.

:p:p:p:p:p

id probably be asleep when needed anol

Besides Im rotten at most topics other than things im interested in :p:p:p:p:p:p

And most people think im rotten at those topics as well

:p:p:p

Would they go for you if you were walking.
A diiny ken Boab.....a never took the chance......took this wan fae a distance....sort of liked the heathery back drop....and the winding road......BTW if anyone wants a print...it will print big...withoot any reduction in image quality...3 foot x 2 foot .....gie me a shout...free of charge ...and I'll email the original file

A diiny ken Boab.....a never took the chance......took this wan fae a distance....sort of liked the heathery back drop....and the winding road......BTW if anyone wants a print...it will print big...withoot any reduction in image quality...3 foot x 2 foot .....gie me a shout...free of charge ...and I'll email the original file
Does it come with a bar of McCowans toffee?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back