Enough is enough

No offence TET, but it is irrelevant what you, or I, think. These "big" clubs only care about themselves and tomorrow morning's share price, and to hell with the long term consequences for anyone else. Many of the smallest clubs will still survive in some shape or form - though no doubt quite a few will go to the wall.
league of Ireland standard will become same level as every non elite league team

and no elite level players will stay in that unlit level and it will stagnate and just be like amateur levels

I know nobody cares what I think

But I share my opinion occasionally anyway

I dont expect big clubs to listen

but they are killing a game I love and I can do nought to stop it other than gee an opinion

This is always going to be the case with the money men running the show at clubs, everything and everyone has a price. Goes on at ours and in money terms we are the man City and Chelsea of Scotland yet can get nowhere close to them in the financial league but can and develop to be able to compete on the playing field
the only thing that can level the field is if game goes burst at top end imo

joining the bubble scam doesn't make you compete better it just funds the scammers faster and bursts the bubble with us in it, imo

I hope the money chokes them all to death and allows sport to return

league of Ireland standard will become same level as every non elite league team

and no elite level players will stay in that unlit level and it will stagnate and just be like amateur levels

but they are killing a game I love and I can do nought to stop it other than gee an opinion
We can't stop sharing our opinions (I agree with you BTW) but frankly not enough folk will care what we think. But I think there will be big changes over the next few years aa to how football will be run.

That's allowed but the passion of our fans will always keep our club strong regardless of the money men. Just think of fans available for Partick and QoS etc when the klanbase have nothing to watch next season so not all bad for some wee clubs when a wee club go to the wall

At the moment the existence of the game and any other sport is dependent on a vaccine against Covid-19 being manufactured. We're on the brink of a second wave and SPL clubs just don't get a sufficient amount to pay all the bills from T.V. money.

That's allowed but the passion of our fans will always keep our club strong regardless of the money men. Just think of fans available for Partick and QoS etc when the klanbase have nothing to watch next season so not all bad for some wee clubs when a wee club go to the wall
if im being honest I dont think the zionist money men running game will allow celtic into their wee club

Sevco and its superficial glibness will be welcomed

in fact I wouldn't be surprised if it was mysterious funders who run the tax havens that fund the bubble arbitrage agencies that make the brokerage agent margins

the bigger the deal the bigger their slice of every deal

all in the black finance markets hidden in the hidden circles

At the moment the existence of the game and any other sport is dependent on a vaccine against Covid-19 being manufactured. We're on the brink of a second wave and SPL clubs just don't get a sufficient amount to pay all the bills from T.V. money.
have they ever killed the source of the virus?

Or is it just hoping it goes away by becoming hypodermic citizens?

Is it a lab virus - therefore biological weapon
is it from Chinese bats?
is it from Chinese unclean markets?
is it from new technology with cell phones?

hoping it goes away will only suffice if it isn't an ongoing issue imo

do we need to stop mobile tech if its the source?
if its a bioweapon do we go war with creators?

Wee clubs tae be booted out of the BetFred cup,if they don't/can'afford to test their players,so it begins 🍺 🥳
can we no just toss coin for each game on a radio link

first toss Brechin v Albion rovers

Brechin choose heads

and its heads

Brechin are into next round of cup

well done brechin

etc etc etc

and sevco have won the cup in an epic encounter with cowdenbeath

best of 3

2 nil heads for Steven Gerrard and the wizards of the crypt.

sensational final

Is it a lab virus - therefore biological weapon
is it from Chinese bats?
is it from Chinese unclean markets?
is it from new technology with cell phones?

hoping it goes away will only suffice if it isn't an ongoing issue imo

do we need to stop mobile tech if its the source?
if its a bioweapon do we go war with creators?

Just don't eat the Pangolin Stew. 'Nuff said.

We are a 2 year pit stop for some of the players through the door. When others hit form they get itchy and eye a move.
That's a fucked up staffing list.
Add lockdown and the rest of the pish then the lads coming back just weren't sharp or ready...right away anyway.

Let's not write off a few good players that have emerged and said celtic came in with a solid bid and I chose elsewhere.
My immediate reaction is "how big was the fuckin list then?"
PL's job is to fuck about and piss about with structures of the deal wasting time if it falls through. Back and forward details.
There doesn't seem to be a SAS type of deal. In then out with minimal hassle.
Seen that quoted as well. Loosing.. j. a player over a few hundred k.

Combine that approach and we end up dithering, sign no one, stale squad and we miss out on getting a few skuddings in the CL make the dough and loose a star to top up the balance.

One of the reasons Lennon and mjallby jumped before.

Selections wise. Lenny loves playing favourites.
Don't think it's helped lennys old school style must be 100miles from the snakes funky workouts (do some of the panty wetters need that to keep interested?)
Tactics can't excuse shit passing and poor delivery that's the players.
If your hired as a professional you have to bring a skill to the table and execute it consistently.
Most of the time in training the favourites probably play better...
It's fine saying we should play this or that player. If Soro misses 5 passes out of 20 and ntcham makes 18 then who starts?
1 stray pass leaks a goal.

Very few proper seniors we get rid of go on to be players that we regret getting rid of bar the ones that want a move.

Add to that big dirty dick Dez pulling the strings...
Couldn't belive that cunts quote about a mental block.
He has blocked the fucking cash flow every bastard season till late window.
A quality, permanent January signing?
An early first team summer addition???
Rocking horse shit in the east end.
Had more say and control in anything.
Mind what happened when he got pissed off?
Opened the coffers and look what happened.
Put two and two together Dez
Jog on you prik
That was the nail in the coffin for me.
What a weak ballsless statement.

A fucking embarrassment.

Cheeky fuckin bastard

Last edited:
Add to that big dirty dick Dez pulling the strings...
Couldn't belive that cunts quote about a mental block.
He has blocked the fucking cash flow every bastard season till late window.
A quality, permanent January signing?
An early first team summer addition???
Rocking horse shit in the east end.
Had more say and control in anything.
Mind what happened when he got pissed off?
Opened the coffers and look what happened.
Put two and two together Dez
Jog on you prik
That was the nail in the coffin for me.
What a weak ballsless statement.

A fucking embarrassment.

Cheeky fuckin bastard
Some very valid points made bobo but one we have to take into account is the role of the player's agent as they have got the game fucked up especially with the transfer window open. Must be a nightmare having to deal with the Arthur dalys of football. The market we are in regarding fee's and wages is a cut throat market and so not so straight forward as we would like. When you look at it nowadays makes you wonder how much say if any a manager gets in a player he wants

Some very valid points made bobo but one we have to take into account is the role of the player's agent as they have got the game fucked up especially with the transfer window open. Must be a nightmare having to deal with the Arthur dalys of football. The market we are in regarding fee's and wages is a cut throat market and so not so straight forward as we would like. When you look at it nowadays makes you wonder how much say if any a manager gets in a player he wants
👏 👏👏👏feckin agents, gurrrrr!🥢

Members online

Latest posts

Back