Euro 24 qualyfying and international break.

Starting to get worried a little about the Asian Cup ( is it I'm thinking of?) We may not have seen hatate, Kyogo called up that time but I've a feeling both will be for the Asian version of the euros and possibly iwata and Kobayashi at least to the u21s.

Add Maeda, CCV, Starfelt, Oriley (u21s), Oh, Calmac, Mooy come the time of the tournament I'd expect to be in that squad.

Also Johnston, Haksabanovic, and Stephen Welsh u21.

That's 14 players without including Turnbull who is in form , Ralston , Taylor.

One last little rant blast at stevie Clarke and his selection.

Liam Kelly, Motherwells goal keeper called up for the Cyprus and Spain games I mean what ?

Motherwell sit 9th from 12 , 29 played 30 points conceding 44 goals in the process, how does this form get Kelly an international cap and against Spain no less?

Steve Clarke and his " if you're not starting matches for your club then you won't be for your country either is a mistake ".

We don't have good enough squad to be that way , perhaps in the outfield more so but at gk?

Bain has been good enough to make our bench regardless if the ifs and buts surrounding his inclusion.

Clarke has named 1 inexperienced keeper and that's worrying when we have bain , Marshall and others with the experience to fill in , not saying they should bit on the bench?

Thos Scotland squad has a look of a containing team built to stop the opposition which is unlikely to work v Spain they wear you down.

Scotland on @OneFootball

Clarke is a clown
His ego is kicking in
In my humble opinion, if I were Scott Bain, I'd be looking to go out on loan to keep my 'game time' up
He was doing well for us before big Joe came in, and he's been a great servant to the club
Bain should be pulling on the Scotland jersey
As I said, Clarke is a clown

HH

The Spanish players are the most disgraceful cheating, diving, feigning injury bastards I have ever seen. The ref is appalling too who makes Wullie Gollum look like Collini. It is sickening to watch such a supremely skillful set of players constantly cheat the whole time. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

The Spanish players are the most disgraceful cheating, diving, feigning injury bastards I have ever seen. The ref is appalling too who makes Wullie Gollum look like Collini. It is sickening to watch such a supremely skillful set of players constantly cheat the whole time. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Diving is all they can do....they certainly aren't going to be skillful on this disgraceful pitch. It should be an absolute embarrassment to the blazers at the SFA. But ofcourse, they won't give a shit.

And Dykes is shit!!

Diving is all they can do....they certainly aren't going to be skillful on this disgraceful pitch. It should be an absolute embarrassment to the blazers at the SFA. But ofcourse, they won't give a shit.

And Dykes is shit!!
Dykes isn't shit, but I agree with you on the state of the pitch
He's the type of big centre forward we need to get at these prima donnas
He just missed with that last kick of the ball before half time, with the defender right on his back and the keeper closing down the angle, not an easy one
Scotland giving them plenty of time on the ball where it doesn't count, and we'll hit them on the break
That's it from Cappielow Park, now, back to our studio in London
COYBIN

Unbelievable how that diving fuck, didn't get a yellow for play acting, totally trying to get Andy Robertson sent off
They fall at every opportunity and cry to the ref
The ref booked Robertson for feck all and didn't even award a free kick - play restarted with a throw in!!! I hope someone snaps that cheating twunt.

At one point the ref correctly waved away a Spanish free kick doing the universal sign to indicate he had dived. But yet he never booked him for it.

And the ref allowed the Spanish defender to twice throw Hickey to the ground and then hug him in a judo hold when the corner finally came in, but both the ref and VAR ignored the blatant fouling in the penalty box.

Just looked at the score, cannae believe it??o_O
Scotland are playing well. Spain have had a lot of possession but done little except dive and cheat. I now hate this Spanish side.

There is still about half an hour to go so we can still lose it yet, but we have worked hard and made some good chances - Dykes should have scored, Christie had a great chance and McGinn hit the bar.

Listening to Stewart, McCoist and Gordon all saying Robertson was not a booking. Robertson looks to see where the Spanish player was then gave him an elbow, yellow all day, call it as it is, Robertson in recent times has had a wee bit of a streak recently since been made captain. Captains do not need to elbow an opponent. Second point after a Spanish player is interviewed and the guy stated Scotland wasted a bit of time rolling about, none of the panel agreed he was right, nevertheless Hickey was off the park and rolled back on to fein an injury, All for gamesmanship, but come to fuck thertes a reason why UEFA are stepping up to cut out time wasting. Hate biased punditry, be neutral and call it as it is, we all saw the incidents and we all played the game.

Back