Euro 24 qualyfying and international break.

Saturday there and headed out to Mrs winters place so as per usual I decide to time it so I don't get stuck in with the rabid mob and their germs etc on the subway.

Imagine my shock or lack of to see the subway absolutely chockers at 4.20 pm full of the rancid mob.

So there's one wee guy older who looks a bit freaked out by the cattle wagon that is the subway when they play at home .

I said to him " the games finished mate?"
- it will be know
" but it's only just gone 4.20? "
- so it has
" so why has everyone left with 25 minutes to go? I won't lie I'm a Celtic man what was the score "
- you're brave
" if you say so"
- 2 -0 Tilman scored both.

I said "pity yous won't be able to buy him he's a decent enough player but Bayern want €7-€8 million for him no way rangers have that money"

Seemed a rational auld guy right up to the point where he said " Aye but Beale has said he's going to sell players to buy him" ffs trying not to laugh and get my head kicked in.

I says " but who's he going to sell to bring in that kind of money? Kent, Morelos are already off for nothing having let their contracts run down"

Auld guy was astonished and to my despair turns to his pal and says " here jim! This young Celtic man , a nice man so we'll forgive him for that, he seems to think morelos is already off and it's a done deal haha"

His pal says it is erchie, " whit?"
Morelos has signed a pre-contract with sevilla " for how much"?
Fuck all erchie he's a free agent same with Kent.

To my surprise auld erchie said" fs son you know more than me"
I said it's no secret the only thing that is fuked is yous missed the payday for him and Kent both are leaving for nothing"

- aye the wee man's right unfortunately, both will leave for nothing "

" YER F**KN KIDDIN WTF HOW HAS THIS HAPPENED?🤬🤬🤬"

Almost felt sorry for him but remembered he and about 10,000 fans left with 30 mins to go in a game that utd were not out of yet.

" oh well he said , one fukn blunder to another typical of the fannies that run our club " - said nothing ( howling inside)

Honestly though for anyone who hasn't seen their highlights it's pathetic , ½way through second half and stadium empties just about.

I said "I don't understand that, it's not cheap to watch your team, any team why leave so early when you're winning?"

- Ach it's this fukn subway it's either that or stand for ½hour waiting on the next cattle truck.

Me thinking well our lot would walk over hot coals stand on them for 30 minutes just to see our team for half an hour.

This was a seasoned veteran, seen it all , all his life and right in that moment I concluded the difference between our supporters and theirs.

I've always known anyway but not often to hear that from the diehards.

" good luck to you you young man until we meet again"

A nice enough auld bloke but we don't need any luck and you just won't see these numbers leave CP in any season.

It's but one of the many, many things that's wrong with that club ower there.
Poor sod thought the money from Kent and morelos would buy Tilman ( sorry tae burst yer bubble erchie but you've been and still are being lied to)

Saturday there and headed out to Mrs winters place so as per usual I decide to time it so I don't get stuck in with the rabid mob and their germs etc on the subway.

Imagine my shock or lack of to see the subway absolutely chockers at 4.20 pm full of the rancid mob.

So there's one wee guy older who looks a bit freaked out by the cattle wagon that is the subway when they play at home .

I said to him " the games finished mate?"
- it will be know
" but it's only just gone 4.20? "
- so it has
" so why has everyone left with 25 minutes to go? I won't lie I'm a Celtic man what was the score "
- you're brave
" if you say so"
- 2 -0 Tilman scored both.

I said "pity yous won't be able to buy him he's a decent enough player but Bayern want €7-€8 million for him no way rangers have that money"

Seemed a rational auld guy right up to the point where he said " Aye but Beale has said he's going to sell players to buy him" ffs trying not to laugh and get my head kicked in.

I says " but who's he going to sell to bring in that kind of money? Kent, Morelos are already off for nothing having let their contracts run down"

Auld guy was astonished and to my despair turns to his pal and says " here jim! This young Celtic man , a nice man so we'll forgive him for that, he seems to think morelos is already off and it's a done deal haha"

His pal says it is erchie, " whit?"
Morelos has signed a pre-contract with sevilla " for how much"?
Fuck all erchie he's a free agent same with Kent.

To my surprise auld erchie said" fs son you know more than me"
I said it's no secret the only thing that is fuked is yous missed the payday for him and Kent both are leaving for nothing"

- aye the wee man's right unfortunately, both will leave for nothing "

" YER F**KN KIDDIN WTF HOW HAS THIS HAPPENED?🤬🤬🤬"

Almost felt sorry for him but remembered he and about 10,000 fans left with 30 mins to go in a game that utd were not out of yet.

" oh well he said , one fukn blunder to another typical of the fannies that run our club " - said nothing ( howling inside)

Honestly though for anyone who hasn't seen their highlights it's pathetic , ½way through second half and stadium empties just about.

I said "I don't understand that, it's not cheap to watch your team, any team why leave so early when you're winning?"

- Ach it's this fukn subway it's either that or stand for ½hour waiting on the next cattle truck.

Me thinking well our lot would walk over hot coals stand on them for 30 minutes just to see our team for half an hour.

This was a seasoned veteran, seen it all , all his life and right in that moment I concluded the difference between our supporters and theirs.

I've always known anyway but not often to hear that from the diehards.

" good luck to you you young man until we meet again"

A nice enough auld bloke but we don't need any luck and you just won't see these numbers leave CP in any season.

It's but one of the many, many things that's wrong with that club ower there.
Poor sod thought the money from Kent and morelos would buy Tilman ( sorry tae burst yer bubble erchie but you've been and still are being lied to)
They dont call them gullibillys for nothing.

I've told this before but hey ho, I grew up thinking there was a group of hun fans called the "underground loyal", my old man a taxi driver says thats what they were referred to as at ten to 5 on Saturday night they came pouring out of Central Station whilst their game was still on ffs.
I can understand some hoops wanting to beat the traffic and leave with 5 min to go if we're 4 up anyway but halfway through the 2nd half? Away tae fek.
That's depriving someone of a seat

Scotland playing well. Shankland not a starter, he's a sub if you're chasing a goal later on. Adam or Dykes do a lot more and work so much harder. Patterson looks like an U21 player promoted too soon. Out of his depth, not a surprise since he hardly plays at Everton ahead of 38 & 35 year olds. Gunn didn't look great for the goal, good strike as it was.

Scotland playing well. Shankland not a starter, he's a sub if you're chasing a goal later on. Adam or Dykes do a lot more and work so much harder. Patterson looks like an U21 player promoted too soon. Out of his depth, not a surprise since he hardly plays at Everton ahead of 38 & 35 year olds. Gunn didn't look great for the goal, good strike as it was.

Wee gilmours a pler tbh

The Gunn one hasn’t played for a while either…bang on about Paterson ,but don’t know that we have a better fullback…

Members online

Latest posts

Back