Euro 24 qualyfying and international break.

Listening to Stewart, McCoist and Gordon all saying Robertson was not a booking. Robertson looks to see where the Spanish player was then gave him an elbow, yellow all day, call it as it is, Robertson in recent times has had a wee bit of a streak recently since been made captain. Captains do not need to elbow an opponent. Second point after a Spanish player is interviewed and the guy stated Scotland wasted a bit of time rolling about, none of the panel agreed he was right, nevertheless Hickey was off the park and rolled back on to fein an injury, All for gamesmanship, but come to fuck thertes a reason why UEFA are stepping up to cut out time wasting. Hate biased punditry, be neutral and call it as it is, we all saw the incidents and we all played the game.
Whilst all you said there is correct Boab and how the game should be played, with integrity and same for the pundits but it's never going to happen.

As much as I'd like it to be the case Spain and Italy are the European masters of shithousery and for all their talent they've no need for the skullduggery part of their game.

So bearing that in mind ( and aware it shouldn't be like this) I take great pleasure at Scotland out " spaining" the Spanish at their own game tonight.

Yes it's cynical 100% but if ever a team deserved to be on the receiving end of their own medicine it them.

What I'm concerned about more so is that Georgia 1 Norway 1 result tonight.

Might sound strange as it helps us but it tells me that yes we're 6 for 6pts but that result tonight means little if we don't do the business against Georgia and Cyprus away and both have been problematic fixtures in the past.

We're 2 games into 8 so we've seen it often enough not to get to carried away with that, Spain away will be right up for it now having been embarrassed by us.

Norway away, Georgia at home and Cyprus away these are games we have to win , I'll settle for a draw in Norway but we cannot let these other two games slip .

7pts from the next 9 and we are almost there, course this is Scotland but this Scotland has an edge to it unseen fir years mon eh Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Listening to Stewart, McCoist and Gordon all saying Robertson was not a booking. Robertson looks to see where the Spanish player was then gave him an elbow, yellow all day, call it as it is, Robertson in recent times has had a wee bit of a streak recently since been made captain. Captains do not need to elbow an opponent. Second point after a Spanish player is interviewed and the guy stated Scotland wasted a bit of time rolling about, none of the panel agreed he was right, nevertheless Hickey was off the park and rolled back on to fein an injury, All for gamesmanship, but come to fuck thertes a reason why UEFA are stepping up to cut out time wasting. Hate biased punditry, be neutral and call it as it is, we all saw the incidents and we all played the game.
I’m ok with the yellow, but the guy went down as if he’d been, to coin a phrase, beheaded
Lying on the turf like a bitch, and waiting for the officials to get the red out, was fucking embarrassing
It used to be a man’s game, but you can’t touch players nowadays without them going down like a dying swan, and their teammates bleating to the ref
Fuck the Sangria mob
Credit where it’s due Scotland played the way they had to and hit them on the break

Whilst all you said there is correct Boab and how the game should be played, with integrity and same for the pundits but it's never going to happen.

As much as I'd like it to be the case Spain and Italy are the European masters of shithousery and for all their talent they've no need for the skullduggery part of their game.

So bearing that in mind ( and aware it shouldn't be like this) I take great pleasure at Scotland out " spaining" the Spanish at their own game tonight.

Yes it's cynical 100% but if ever a team deserved to be on the receiving end of their own medicine it them.

What I'm concerned about more so is that Georgia 1 Norway 1 result tonight.

Might sound strange as it helps us but it tells me that yes we're 6 for 6pts but that result tonight means little if we don't do the business against Georgia and Cyprus away and both have been problematic fixtures in the past.

We're 2 games into 8 so we've seen it often enough not to get to carried away with that, Spain away will be right up for it now having been embarrassed by us.

Norway away, Georgia at home and Cyprus away these are games we have to win , I'll settle for a draw in Norway but we cannot let these other two games slip .

7pts from the next 9 and we are almost there, course this is Scotland but this Scotland has an edge to it unseen fir years mon eh Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Georgia and Norway have 2 of the world's best strikers playing for them... extremely tricky ties ahead for Scotland but amazing start to the campaign

I would never tell anyone what to do in that respect. I appreciate many Celtic supporters are passionate Scotland supporters, i used to be one. over the years ive just become disillusioned, I wish them well, but the wee bowling club wankers that run the SFA can GTF.

I'm in the same boat as you Brim. Used to love supporting Scotland. It was the only time my hun mates and I got to enjoy a game together. Then I learned the history of how Celtic players and fans were treated by the SFA and how they run scottish football now, I really don't want them getting any credit or joy.
They blazers will all be patting themselves on the back. While the domestic game is riddled with corruption, the national stadium pitch is an embarrassment, there is no decent sponsorship money coming into the sport these fuckers will be planning their all expenses paid jolly to the away game in Spain, thinking they must be doing a fantastic job.

Aye, the laddies in the dark blue done us proud lastnight, it was my first game since I done my knee in & I survived it.

Surprisingly for The Buspass Ultras we got there early, we were in an hour before kick off, I had said too my kids earlier we were in for a special night, the atmosphere in Glasgow pre match was brilliant.

The game was ruined by the Spanish with their play acting & acts of thuggery allover the pitch, also for all the possession 75% they're a team in transition.

We're off to a great start, but there's a long way to go before we can start dreaming of Germany 24.

I've been following Scotland for 50+ years, I support my country 100%, but I don't support the blazers & their hangers on,
SFA- SCOTLAND'S FREELOADING ARSES, they travel around Europe on expenses, I don't buy Scotland merchandise approved by the SFA

Aye, the laddies in the dark blue done us proud lastnight, it was my first game since I done my knee in & I survived it.

Surprisingly for The Buspass Ultras we got there early, we were in an hour before kick off, I had said too my kids earlier we were in for a special night, the atmosphere in Glasgow pre match was brilliant.

The game was ruined by the Spanish with their play acting & acts of thuggery allover the pitch, also for all the possession 75% they're a team in transition.

We're off to a great start, but there's a long way to go before we can start dreaming of Germany 24.

I've been following Scotland for 50+ years, I support my country 100%, but I don't support the blazers & their hangers on,
SFA- SCOTLAND'S FREELOADING ARSES, they travel around Europe on expenses, I don't buy Scotland merchandise approved by the SFA

Buss pass ultras……quality patter…….., Scotland auld team…..zimmers ya bass 🤣🤣🤣

Back