Exclusive

I expect there will be a sudden upsurge in new members looking to troll us. I suspect there will be numerous mentions of us all being paedos and how Moyes will be our next manager. Well, that is a better use of their time and energy than trying to save their club!

Now isn't that is something to look forward to.

OMG. ....it is toxic MD.
Are they not the ones that were demoted because of cheating and fraud?
What is the matter with our Country.
Now a Police Investigation !!!!.
No, they were promoted into the lowest division after being given a fastpass by the powers-that-be after their Greyskull predecessors cheated the fans and clubs of Scottish football and the taxpayer.

Can't believe I've just read that. Maybe this isn't the place for me.
In all seriousness, there is a bit of previous with one or two contributors who have tried to introduce an 'alternative narrative' recently.

Opinions are all fine and well, but there are a patterns emerging in certain posts which don't appear to be consistent with any train of thought being proposed on any Celtic-related site.

No one is suggesting that everything has to be happy funtime, but there is one particular member whose posts are laced with an extremely bitter and acidic aftertaste. Just like a certain type of citrus fruit.

In all seriousness, there is a bit of previous with one or two contributors who have tried to introduce an 'alternative narrative' recently.

Opinions are all fine and well, but there are a patterns emerging in certain posts which don't appear to be consistent with any train of thought being proposed on any Celtic-related site.

No one is suggesting that everything has to be happy funtime, but there is one particular member whose posts are laced with an extremely bitter and acidic aftertaste. Just like a certain type of citrus fruit.

Yes 100% agree. Having had hundreds of 'messages of support and encouragement' from the Kingdom of Govania over the past few days, I was rather annoyed at seeing that. Then I read your post and remembered that it was me who had the red card. If our stuff is not to his bitter taste then he'll have to comment on it elsewhere.

Don't like issuing red cards but that one felt good!

Get it telt SP 👍👍👍

Very cryptic SP.....but I’ve worked out who you mean.....it’s Docco, isn’t it? 😛

Back