Exclusive

Daily Mail - Police may probe SPFL vote
Should we petition UEFA? Are they capable of showing compassion
Possible SPFL U-turn

no police investigation into the confetti factory

but possible investigation into the confetti factory claims that they are no getting treated democratically with an 75 percent vote against their position

the only votes allowed are ones that the confetti factory decides is democratic

only peepo get to vote in 1690 lands

universal suffrage is not democracy in that world since they arra Nora peepo

only fora peepo get to vote in democracy

no objections will be tolerated

no accountability that is hidden by the hidden hand is needed, take the uncle billy truth as gospel, he fora peepo

if the secret people with secrets to share in private dont want to share their secrets then you must accept it as gospel and resign immediately

hidden hands demand democracy

1690 must be respected

even though it should be 1795

orange is the new black

and black magic is worth the same as an orange in a hidden hand

if the orange is not hidden then democracy is not present and the vote is null and void

watp

love your armed forces and NHS but join clubs that dont pay taxes or declare their accounts to public

respect the club that didn't die and was nearly murdered by evil people

and was saved by Charles with the big hands

sevco are the true champions of world football and are being suppressed by Opus Dei and the chocolate wafers

ICT and Dundee are being bullied by the Nora peepo

fora peepo declare null and void but give em some cash to pay the big wages with zero taxes

no police investigation into the confetti factory

but possible investigation into the confetti factory claims that they are no getting treated democratically with an 75 percent vote against their position

the only votes allowed are ones that the confetti factory decides is democratic

only peepo get to vote in 1690 lands

universal suffrage is not democracy in that world since they arra Nora peepo

only fora peepo get to vote in democracy

no objections will be tolerated

no accountability that is hidden by the hidden hand is needed, take the uncle billy truth as gospel, he fora peepo

if the secret people with secrets to share in private dont want to share their secrets then you must accept it as gospel and resign immediately

hidden hands demand democracy

1690 must be respected

even though it should be 1795

orange is the new black

and black magic is worth the same as an orange in a hidden hand

if the orange is not hidden then democracy is not present and the vote is null and void

watp

love your armed forces and NHS but join clubs that dont pay taxes or declare their accounts to public

respect the club that didn't die and was nearly murdered by evil people

and was saved by Charles with the big hands

sevco are the true champions of world football and are being suppressed by Opus Dei and the chocolate wafers

ICT and Dundee are being bullied by the Nora peepo

fora peepo declare null and void but give em some cash to pay the big wages with zero taxes
Don't forget it's aw' being orchestrated by Peter Lawwell TET!

Don't forget it's aw' being orchestrated by Peter Lawwell TET!

BREAKING: Rangers insist SPFL chiefs ALREADY have power to distribute money as club hits back

Inside The SPFL

@AgentScotland

·
6h

Loans are based on the lowest position a club can finish (so they don't end up owing more than the prize money they would receive) Rangers wanted prize money released based on current positions, the only way that could happen would be if leagues were called as is.

1586736777854.png

Onehappytim

@onehappytim

·
4h

Replying to
@Zeshankenzo
and
@Pmacgiollabhain
Well it fits Banks are closed Close Brothers are closed, Provie wumin self isolating so where else wld you get a loan bank holiday Monday

Winking face with tongue

I've been working on this all day. Game set and match...

Inverness CEO 'offered a job at TRFC if he voted no' Celtic source claims...

View attachment 8580
You do know you've got a target painted on you now mon Capitan,the orc's will bombard you with bile,hatred and filth,because that's what they do,well we've all got your back,so keep on keepin on!

Another day closer to the season being called over. It will happen one day. Normal life will not be restored. I wonder if the last three matches of the Scottish Cup will be played at the start of next season. I wonder if the Champions league and Europa league next rounds will be single leg only. I wonder if the CL qualifiers will be single leg only. What i do not wonder is who will be the Premiership winners of 2019-20 season. It will be Celtic. No one can stop that.

And then came back with we are on one knee, well with thirteen weeks of uncertainty and the though of running out of cash, what do you say to your fans, sorry guys we went bust and down with the other clubs cause we could not see them relegated, buisnesses are not in the business to look out for others they are there for the stakeholders, so when did he in the conversation call a boardroom meeting and announce the unamious decision that we are all in this together, utter shite.
If I was an ICT fan I'd be extremely worried about my club possibly going under because some other club might get relegated. ITC fans need to get involved that's a shocking state of affairs.

You do know you've got a target painted on you now mon Capitan,the orc's will bombard you with bile,hatred and filth,because that's what they do,well we've all got your back,so keep on keepin on!

Yep, inbox has been lively to say the least and we have our own thread on many of their forums. Yet to see any denials of the story which came from a trusted and high ranking Celtic source very close to the action.

Yep, inbox has been lively to say the least and we have our own thread on many of their forums. Yet to see any denials of the story which came from a trusted and high ranking Celtic source very close to the action.

Cyber attack on the site pending WC methinks.....I reckon I could take an educated guess as to your source 👍👍👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back