F@CK UEFA

Have you ever been to a political rally? I've been to a great many over the years and it's all to do with democracy,freedom to allow one's own view. As for leaving it in my toilet I would say to you to get off that high horse of yours and get a massive jot of reality.
Not on any high horse Ally. Too smart to go to a political rally. I think for myself. This is why I am against religion and politics. I dont want ANYBODY to think for me.

So keep your IRA sympathies in your own country. The majority of Scottish people have no interest in what is gone and now irrelevant. We follow a football team for entertainment. By the way you make nothing but baseless assertions. I am also of the opinion that not all Irish supporters of Celtic support your beloved IRA either.
No desire to debate at all have you.
Still bleating about 'baseless assertions' without the integrity to argue any point.
Hiding behind the IRA strawman. Of course not all Irish supporters of Celtic supported the RA, the majority of the Irish population didn't; indeed the majority of my own family didn't. I'm on the record on this forum calling for the more militant pro-IRA songs to be removed from the songbook. The thread I started was reposted in The Celtic Star. But don't let that get in the way of your forelock tugging.

No desire to debate at all have you.
Still bleating about 'baseless assertions' without the integrity to argue any point.
Hiding behind the IRA strawman. Of course not all Irish supporters of Celtic supported the RA, the majority of the Irish population didn't; indeed the majority of my own family didn't. I'm on the record on this forum calling for the more militant pro-IRA songs to be removed from the songbook. The thread I started was reposted in The Celtic Star. But don't let that get in the way of your forelock tugging.
No I don't really want to debate Irish Nationalism ever. It is 2022.
By baseless assertions I mean that almost every post you make includes assertions and assumptions stated as facts with no rational explanations.... all suppositions which you cannot (and never even attempt to) substantiate. So... just a narrative with no specific value therefore (in my opinion).
The fact that it is laced with bile from another country and of a political nature irritates me personally and is just my personal view. Can I just plead with you to keep it about football? That's all. Please, JUST Scottish FOOTBALL. I know this is your last weekend to try to stay relevent. Just let it go please. Make it about Celtic.
If you can do that you will have my unreserved support as a fellow Celtic man. HH

No I don't really want to debate Irish Nationalism ever. It is 2022.
By baseless assertions I mean that almost every post you make includes assertions and assumptions stated as facts with no rational explanations.... all suppositions which you cannot (and never even attempt to) substantiate. So... just a narrative with no specific value therefore (in my opinion).
The fact that it is laced with bile from another country and of a political nature irritates me personally and is just my personal view. Can I just plead with you to keep it about football? That's all. Please, JUST Scottish FOOTBALL. I know this is your last weekend to try to stay relevent. Just let it go please. Make it about Celtic.
If you can do that you will have my unreserved support as a fellow Celtic man. HH
'Almost every post....' generalise much?
If I do this in 'almost every post' you should have no bother picking out some examples yet you fail, yet again, to do so.
Ironically those singing the likes of The Sam Song and other political songs I've stated my desire to see retired are predominantly SCOTTISH. I've made the point about the absurdity of Scottish kids singing Irish war songs on several occasions.
This is a discussion forum, there are threads about music, TV programs, politics, jokes and many other topics so you're fighting a losing battle with your 'keep it about football' censorship campaign.
I say again. Piss or get off the pot.

'Almost every post....' generalise much?
If I do this in 'almost every post' you should have no bother picking out some examples yet you fail, yet again, to do so.
Ironically those singing the likes of The Sam Song and other political songs I've stated my desire to see retired are predominantly SCOTTISH. I've made the point about the absurdity of Scottish kids singing Irish war songs on several occasions.
This is a discussion forum, there are threads about music, TV programs, politics, jokes and many other topics so you're fighting a losing battle with your 'keep it about football' censorship campaign.
I say again. Piss or get off the pot.
You assert that you grew up having guns thrust in your face. I cannot validate that comment but the other side of that might be that you are just jumping on the bandwagon as a good story to spin to your grandweans.?
How about this wee nugget.... 'By all accounts the monarchy weren't that concerned with keeping 'their opinions to themselves' when it came to the potential skin tone of Meghan Windsor's child.'
Has anybody proved that there WAS a comment made about the unborn childs colour?
'The queen was a war criminal.' Another opinion stated as fact. I could go on but you fucking sypathisers need the attention. Enjoy your last weekend.

So we don't lose sight of the facts.
I am not a royalist by any measure. I admired the work done by Queen Elizabeth 2 and have a very small but similar admiration for her son William and his wife. No other 'royal' inspires any interest from me.
I don't hate anybody (as Degourney I think) said, I poke fun at Rangers and their supporters but no hatred. I am not going to WASTE any more of my weekend on you mate but wish you a dood weekend. By the way. I retract my apology. I just tried to diffuse your bile. Didn't work.

Last edited:
You assert that you grew up having guns thrust in your face. I cannot validate that comment but the other side of that might be that you are just jumping on the bandwagon as a good story to spin to your grandweans.?
'Aimed at me' was the terminology I used. Considerable difference between 'thrust' in the face. You'll find anyone who grew up in a Nationalist housing estate in the 70s, 80s or 90s can relate to that.
How about this wee nugget.... 'By all accounts the monarchy weren't that concerned with keeping 'their opinions to themselves' when it came to the potential skin tone of Meghan Windsor's child.'
Has anybody proved that there WAS a comment made about the unborn childs colour?
Meghan Windsor made the claim in a TV interview and a book subsequently released points the finger at your new king. I concede that I was guilty of generalisation by using the term 'by all accounts' but I'm content to take Mrs Windsor at her word.

The "Unnamed Royal" That Asked About Archie's Skin Color Is Allegedly Prince Charles

'The queen was a war criminal.' Another opinion stated as fact. I could go on but you fucking sypathisers need the attention. Enjoy your last weekend.

Multiple war crimes were committed in the name of the queen of England by forces sworn to her allegiance. If that's not complicity I don't know what is. As for my 'last weekend', do you know something I don't, is there a loyal, royalist hit squad heading my way next week?

I admired the work done by Queen Elizabeth 2

Big fan of ceremonial waving are you?

I am not going to WASTE any more of my weekend on you mate but wish you a dood weekend.

Magnets-The-Big-Lebowski-The-Big-Lebowski-The-Dude-Abides-Magnet-l.jpg

So we don't lose sight of the facts.
I am not a royalist by any measure. I admired the work done by Queen Elizabeth 2 and have a very small but similar admiration for her son William and his wife. No other 'royal' inspires any interest from me.
I don't hate anybody (as Degourney I think) said, I poke fun at Rangers and their supporters but no hatred. I am not going to WASTE any more of my weekend on you mate but wish you a dood weekend. By the way. I retract my apology. I just tried to diffuse your bile. Didn't work.
I didn’t know the queen had a son called William, she kept that one quiet 🤫

Where were you in 1975? You don't seem to know or want to say. You are so good at avoiding questions when the don't fit your narrative. When I pissed you off before did that put a target on my back forever? Let me know and I will start to pay attention. Even when you are patently wrong on the facts.

Let me be blunt with you.

You neither piss me off or annoy me. To piss me off I would have to take you seriously. I don’t.

People like yourself, who purports to being a Celtic supporter, who makes reference to another good Celtic man as a plastic Irishman, along with other invective comments you regularly make to folk, simply makes me shake my head in dismay at your antics.

For clarity in the here and now, let’s all remember you contacted me on a subject WC had posted which I referenced to. I didn’t contact you.

So to suggest you are now being targeted in any capacity is quite frankly laughable. Anyone with half a brain can see what you’re attempting to do Poor wee you, eh!

The reality is, facts, and your previous antics are not your friend, are they? The narrative you try to sell doesn’t stand up to scrutiny, does it? Which I’ll add, is consistent with your recollection of political historical events.

So, as it obviously means so much to you, I‘ll tell you what I’ll do. Send me your bank account details and I’ll let you know where I was in 1975. How’s that?…

Let me be blunt with you.

You neither piss me off or annoy me. To piss me off I would have to take you seriously. I don’t.

People like yourself, who purports to being a Celtic supporter, who makes reference to another good Celtic man as a plastic Irishman, along with other invective comments you regularly make to folk, simply makes me shake my head in dismay at your antics.

For clarity in the here and now, let’s all remember you contacted me on a subject WC had posted which I referenced to. I didn’t contact you.

So to suggest you are now being targeted in any capacity is quite frankly laughable. Anyone with half a brain can see what you’re attempting to do Poor wee you, eh!

The reality is, facts, and your previous antics are not your friend, are they? The narrative you try to sell doesn’t stand up to scrutiny, does it? Which I’ll add, is consistent with your recollection of political historical events.

So, as it obviously means so much to you, I‘ll tell you what I’ll do. Send me your bank account details and I’ll let you know where I was in 1975. How’s that?…
I did not contact you. I responded to a headline posted by 'The Celtic Star' which said “You can’t expect the oppressed to mourn the oppressor”
The use of invectives certainly seem to annoy you to the point of being pissed off. Don't be distressed by my comments just you mind yours.. If you want to attack me at a personal level, be sure I won't miss you. We disagreed in the past. I thought we had moved beyond that but you seem to not be that kind of guy. OK I get it. I will pay more attention in the future.
There is no 'poor me' I can take responsibility for my responses when I sense a points scoring exercise.
As far as my memory of the political event to which you refer. Throwing it out there that I was wrong I may have misremembered so I thought I would look to the official Australian government record. Let mes how you what I found so you can send your apology. (Nah didn't think so.) Never mind.
1663434046196.png
Seems like I remembered correctly and you were wrong again but don't let the facts get in the way of you high ground bullshit.
Don't bother to tell me which school you were at in 1975. I have just displayed THE FACTS. In the future, when you want to try to snipe at me. Just make sure you have the facts. I WAS THERE. Tell everyone else.... Where were you? Will you hide again? In finality... PUT UP OR SHUT THE FUCK UP. That blunt enough for you?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back