F@CK UEFA

I was there. I remember it well. Where were you at that time?
Whitlam was sacked because he was crippling the country. His own party voted against him and blocked government supply (the budget) which created such division that a double disollution was created. The Governor General was obliged to sack the whole government and go to a general election. The queen was not involved until the decision to sack Whitlam had been made.
Maybe you live in the USA and don't believe Trump should have been sacked, or Russia where Putin should be removed or maybe China who wants Taiwan despite the Taiwanese people wanting to remain independent. No you look for a 50 year old hook. Well done .... must have taken a while to dig up that old Furphy.
Where were you again. Sorry if my memory is just a little bit hazy. It was 1975.

You‘re in error…..the Conservative opposition under Malcolm Fraser blocked supply in the Senate where they had the numbers, which meant there was no money for the elected Labor government to pay public servants, et al.

The Labor Members of Parliament did not vote against themselves.

The Queen’s man, the Governor General, was not obliged to sack the democratically elected Labor government. There was alternatives to this unprincipled action. John Kerr, the Governor General, set a political precedent by dismissing a duly elected government, and did so in obvious consultation with the conservative opposition.

To suggest he took this unprecedented act, as the official representative of the Queen, without the knowledge and acquiescence of the Queen is fanciful.

The right wing press promoted that line as they obviously wanted to distance the Queen and by extension the monarchy, from the obvious part they played in what was nothing less than a political coup d’état.

Your reference to Trump and the like, is nothing more than a poor attempt to muddy the waters.

Where we can agree is that your memory certainly is a little hazy…

Liz Windsor was the head of the British armed forces. Many atrocities and massacres occurred across the globe on her watch. I don't recall a single word of protest or condemnation. Closer to home her son Charles, now head of the British armed forces, was Colonel in chief of the Parachute Regiment when they committed the Ballymurphy and Bloody Sunday massacres. Again not a word of condemnation or reproach.
Fuck the crown!
Complicit War Criminals.
You are entitled to not like the monarchy but the Queen had no say over the armed forces - we have a constitutional Government and a titular head of state. The Government controls the army and have done for hundreds of years since Charles 1. The Government could abolish the crown if they so wished - the Queen was a figurehead nothing more. I would imagine the way that she sought to bring reconciliation when she visited and honoured the dead of the Irish War of Independence means that privately she recognised that Britain did not behave well there.

Taiwan is not a country. It is the Chinese island of Formosa. Chiang Kai Shek,who lost the Chinese civil war to the communists, fled there with what remained of his forces. China and International law say there is no international state called Taiwan.
At the end of WW2 in 1945 a team of British intelligence agents were sent to the German town of Coburg. Their task was to retrieve letters written by the British Royals to the Nazis in 1940/1. Most people at that time thought Britain would lose the war. The Soviets were the enemy of Monarchs and Aristocrats not the Germans. Many British aristocrats believed Britain should aid the Nazis in smashing Soviet Communism. The executed Czar was a first cousin to the British royals.
The Duke of Windsor (The King who abdicated), while in neutral Portugal , was in contact with German agents while London was being bombed. Churchill deemed him such a threat to National Security that he ordered the Duke to the Bahamas.
We should know about the people we are asked to revere and grieve for.

You are entitled to not like the monarchy but the Queen had no say over the armed forces - we have a constitutional Government and a titular head of state. The Government control the army and have done for hundreds of years since Charles 1. The Government could abolish the crown if they so wished - the Queen was a figurehead nothing more. I would imagine the way that she sought to bring reconciliation when she visited and honoured the dead of the Irish War of Independence means that privately she recognised that Britain did not behave well there.
Do you think Britain started to behave well in Ireland before or after her statement?
If you want a license to commit crime in the north of Ireland you join a loyalist narco-terror gang and pay your weekly dues. A portion of said dues are kicked upstairs and I've no doubt the crown gets their dues too.
I would be very surprised if the £12 million payoff pedo-facilitator Liz Windsor provided didn't include a significant portion which came from loyalist crime proceeds.
The head of Britain's evil empire is the Don of the biggest organised crime gang in the world.
Fuck the Windsors and their evil empire!
And fuck their apologists in all shapes and forms!

Liz Windsor was the head of the British armed forces. Many atrocities and massacres occurred across the globe on her watch. I don't recall a single word of protest or condemnation. Closer to home her son Charles, now head of the British armed forces, was Colonel in chief of the Parachute Regiment when they committed the Ballymurphy and Bloody Sunday massacres. Again not a word of condemnation or reproach.
Fuck the crown!
Complicit War Criminals.
You know she was a TITULAR head yeah? The government directed the armed forces. Maybe does not fit the narrative. But hey.... never let the truth get in the way.

You know she was a TITULAR head yeah? The government directed the armed forces. Maybe does not fit the narrative. But hey.... never let the truth get in the way.
Those who join the armed forces of the evil empire swear an oath of allegiance to the head of the evil empire. Not once did she utter a word of rebuke for the War Crimes committed by those sworn to serve her.
I say again.

A think we are all missing the Point a bit?the green brigade knew exactly the reaction to the banner”fuck the crown”they’re quite savvy about that side of things,,it’s got fuckwits like farage,Kyle,wotton screamin blue murder?job done?tho for the life of me a don’t know wit the job was🤷‍♂️Anyways need to stop talkin about they royal fucks on here,,,celts play st mirren lets get on that☘️☘️

Taiwan is not a country. It is the Chinese island of Formosa. Chiang Kai Shek,who lost the Chinese civil war to the communists, fled there with what remained of his forces. China and International law say there is no international state called Taiwan.
At the end of WW2 in 1945 a team of British intelligence agents were sent to the German town of Coburg. Their task was to retrieve letters written by the British Royals to the Nazis in 1940/1. Most people at that time thought Britain would lose the war. The Soviets were the enemy of Monarchs and Aristocrats not the Germans. Many British aristocrats believed Britain should aid the Nazis in smashing Soviet Communism. The executed Czar was a first cousin to the British royals.
The Duke of Windsor (The King who abdicated), while in neutral Portugal , was in contact with German agents while London was being bombed. Churchill deemed him such a threat to National Security that he ordered the Duke to the Bahamas.
We should know about the people we are asked to revere and grieve for.
If you study history you will struggle to find anyone that is wholly good and easily find a lot of bad. For what it is worth the Queen did a huge reform on the archaic monarchy including banning things like dubutants balls designed for the upper classes to keep it in the upper class. Our anger should not be at her - by all accounts she was a good person- but with the Govrenments who have allowed terrible things to be done in our name. The monarchy is pretty irrelevant in terms of power but blamed it seems for a lot of whathas been done by elected parliamentarians.

Do you think Britain started to behave well in Ireland before or after her statement?
If you want a license to commit crime in the north of Ireland you join a loyalist narco-terror gang and pay your weekly dues. A portion of said dues are kicked upstairs and I've no doubt the crown gets their dues too.
I would be very surprised if the £12 million payoff pedo-facilitator Liz Windsor provided didn't include a significant portion which came from loyalist crime proceeds.
The head of Britain's evil empire is the Don of the biggest organised crime gang in the world.
Clearly you will believe what you want to believe but the monarchy is irrelevant to any British decison making regardless of what you believe. I have no great love for them but neither do I hate them -they are only a figurehead.

Having grown up the son of a serving soldier I know for a fact the Royals are the Colonel in Chiefs of many British regiments. The Paedo Prince served, in a non sweating role, during the Falklands war. The non related non royal prince harry served in Afghanistan. their role has not always been titular. Prince Edward is a failed marine and I’m sure Charlie has something to do with the well known murderers of the Parachute regiment.

I have no problem with the banner, sums up my sentiments exactly.

But these ultras groups are getting on my tits to be honest. That 'up the Ra' song and the repeated chanting of 'orange bastards ' at our games is not enhancing the match day experience for me.

There is too much non-Celtic stuff going on.

Jeremy Kyle must be running low on money so he's crawled out from under a rock and made a comment about celtic supporters I won't be losing any sleep about a washed up host of a show that picked on the most valuable in society my god the way he use to bully these poor people while a very large bouncer stood very close by. I for one would rather have the standing section full of the green brigade than full of Jeremy Kyle's. Iv only one bug bear with the green brigade and that's the use of pyros they are far to dangerous as we have seen already. Apart from that I say keep up the amazing support bhoys and ghirls.

Having grown up the son of a serving soldier I know for a fact the Royals are the Colonel in Chiefs of many British regiments. The Paedo Prince served, in a non sweating role, during the Falklands war. The non related non royal prince harry served in Afghanistan. their role has not always been titular. Prince Edward is a failed marine and I’m sure Charlie has something to do with the well known murderers of the Parachute regiment.
So now it is entirely wrong for royals to serve in your counrty's army? I wonder how many who turn up at Parkhead week in, week out have family in th army? I can remember trouble in the jungle when some of the support were singing Malvinas, Malvinas during the Falklands war and there were folks there whose sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, grandchildren etc were out there in the danger of war. Sure some of our support just hate our country but I doubt they are in the majority - we need to move on and drop the hate.

So now it is entirely wrong for royals to serve in your counrty's army? I wonder how many who turn up at Parkhead week in, week out have family in th army? I can remember trouble in the jungle when some of the support were singing Malvinas, Malvinas during the Falklands war and there were folks there whose sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, grandchildren etc were out there in the danger of war. Sure some of our support just hate our country but I doubt they are in the majority - we need to move on and drop the hate.
Britain is not my country.
There were others in the jungle at that time whose, sons, brothers, sisters, fathers were victims of British soldiers in the North of Ireland.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back