F@CK UEFA

You‘re in error…..the Conservative opposition under Malcolm Fraser blocked supply in the Senate where they had the numbers, which meant there was no money for the elected Labor government to pay public servants, et al.

The Labor Members of Parliament did not vote against themselves.

The Queen’s man, the Governor General, was not obliged to sack the democratically elected Labor government. There was alternatives to this unprincipled action. John Kerr, the Governor General, set a political precedent by dismissing a duly elected government, and did so in obvious consultation with the conservative opposition.

To suggest he took this unprecedented act, as the official representative of the Queen, without the knowledge and acquiescence of the Queen is fanciful.

The right wing press promoted that line as they obviously wanted to distance the Queen and by extension the monarchy, from the obvious part they played in what was nothing less than a political coup d’état.

Your reference to Trump and the like, is nothing more than a poor attempt to muddy the waters.

Where we can agree is that your memory certainly is a little hazy…
Clearly you do not know the history of the events.

Whitlam tried to break the power of the senate (Required to pass the Supply bill) by using dirty backhanded UNPRECEDENTED tricks. The Labor party hierarchy crossed to floor to vote WITH the opposition which left no choice under the Constitution of Australia but to dissolve the parliament and force an election. It was unprecedented only because it had not been done before but was allowable under the Constitution.
I don't mind being a bit hazy. I've earned the right but at least I was there and lived through the events. You seem a little hazy too not being able to remember where you were at the time. Were you at school somewhere?

I say again.... Celtic, Celtic, Celtic, Celtic, Celtic, Celtic. I wont be discussing Constitutional matters with you any more as my dinner is more important. Lets try to keep this about Celtic.

Celtic, Celtic,

Last edited:
I know the celtic support is a mixed bunch of options and that's fine by me we are not robots.if someone doesn't agree with the green brigade with what thier singing at celtic Park that's fine then start singing a song that you like or don't sing. But you've payed your money your as entitled to sing what you like some people might not like what you sing infect it maybe a song that's been banned but that's your risk if you do.uefa have made an ass of this no politics at matches iv seen loads of things at matches that have been political and not a word said or a fine slapped on the clubs involved so fuck EUFA

I didn’t miss you…
Where were you in 1975? You don't seem to know or want to say. You are so good at avoiding questions when the don't fit your narrative. When I pissed you off before did that put a target on my back forever? Let me know and I will start to pay attention. Even when you are patently wrong on the facts.

She was a War Criminal, paedophile-enabler. You're totally 'titular' if you believe otherwise.
Don't be a cunt every day. Take a day off. You never provide facts, just make accusations . Can you not just enjoy being a Celtic supporter in a great time in our history. Change your way of thinking .... change your life. I don't want to have a fight with you or anybody else. Lets all get ready for Sunday. I am sorry if you disagree with anybody who does not share your opinion. Just let it go and enjoy mate. We all need to just chill.

Don't be a cunt every day. Take a day off. You never provide facts, just make accusations . Can you not just enjoy being a Celtic supporter in a great time in our history. Change your way of thinking .... change your life. I don't want to have a fight with you or anybody else. Lets all get ready for Sunday. I am sorry if you disagree with anybody who does not share your opinion. Just let it go and enjoy mate. We all need to just chill.
Start by calling someone a 'cunt' then follow with "I don't want to have a fight with you".
Cuntish behaviour if ever I saw it.
Liz Windsor shares complicity in the War Crimes committed by those sworn into her service. Fact not an accusation.
Liz Windsor gave her paedo son £12 million to pay off one of his victims. Paedo-enabler. Fact.
I'll 'let it go' when they are gone.
Brits Out!

Head of Britain's shadow armed forces too.

00507-2011-09-08-qeii1952-2002.jpg

Start by calling someone a 'cunt' then follow with "I don't want to have a fight with you".
Cuntish behaviour if ever I saw it.
Liz Windsor shares complicity in the War Crimes committed by those sworn into her service. Fact not an accusation.
Liz Windsor gave her paedo son £12 million to pay off one of his victims. Paedo-enabler. Fact.
I'll 'let it go' when they are gone.
Brits Out!
I apologise to you for what I said. Don't hang on to bitterness. It will only waste your life. Think about Sunday.

I apologise to you for what I said. Don't hang on to bitterness. It will only waste your life. Think about Sunday.
Apology accepted.
What you call 'bitterness' is a manifestation of the trauma encoded into my DNA and personally experienced since my earliest memories. If you'd childhood memories of soldiers and police aiming rifles and machine guns at you your understanding might be different.
Some day I might be able to forgive but I'll never forget.
Acknowledgements of guilt and expressions of remorse from the perpetrators have thus far fallen far short of what might promote forgiveness.

Apology accepted.
What you call 'bitterness' is a manifestation of the trauma encoded into my DNA and personally experienced since my earliest memories. If you'd childhood memories of soldiers and police aiming rifles and machine guns at you your understanding might be different.
Some day I might be able to forgive but I'll never forget.
Acknowledgements of guilt and expressions of remorse from the perpetrators have thus far fallen far short of what might promote forgiveness.
and what about Sunday.

Latest posts

Back