FC Midtjylland v Celtic - Match Thread. All comments here

Can you send your CV to Celtic Park. Where have you been hiding all these years?
I don't hide anywhere. I do it for the love of the game. My father done and my grandfather done. There's a lot better men at it than me. All volunteers. Watch the gaa and you'll see what fitness is.
But you didn't answer the question are you happy with the team fitness?

The young players are probably at a better fitness level than most and TBH when you look at the bench, i would say there was not much who were fitter and some who have to adapt, The young guys are already groomed in the Celtic style of play as they have been part of the academy setup, so why not play them, Eddie will be sold and perhaps another which will provide the readies for the club to pay the bills and whilst this happens the new guys and the manager will come good with his system, i am looking long term to the development of a new Celtic era and a new style of play, we can see the problems and issues so we will witness the changes of that I am 100% sure.
People who want a quick payday from the media are saying the guy has been dealt a poor hand, bullshit anyone taking on the Celtic job want it to put their own mark down this guy is no different he will shuffle the pack with some going out the door and new players become the regulars.
The players we let go were and some still with us were the same players we accused of been shite, Hayes got it, Boli got it, Broony got it, Forrest got it McGregor got it, Joso got it, Lustig got it, Gordon too, we moved them on or they moved themselves, the writing was on the wall for them and they knew it some deservedly made it easier to lose some we had a tinge of sadness, but with them we would be nowhere forward, the good times will be back and the hacks will be back kissing arses and looking for selfies and tit bits.

Hail Hail win lose or draw, we will always be 100% behind Celtic 1888 unbroken.

Last edited:
I don't hide anywhere. I do it for the love of the game. My father done and my grandfather done. There's a lot better men at it than me. All volunteers. Watch the gaa and you'll see what fitness is.
But you didn't answer the question are you happy with the team fitness?

Deido, chill man...no stress x

I'll have to get on to Celtic by numbers to do me up some sort of a graph....
Now we’ve not exactly been penpals fella for whatever reason but a spades a spade where I come from
I had a preseason break of a few weeks because I was sitting one night going to bed fuming at being called anti English and a hater by same
Time to take a break I said
This ain’t the point
Same night this saga started with you
And it’s went on and on
Last night it went somewhere else
In your words bejeysus 🤣

Now we’ve not exactly been penpals fella for whatever reason but a spades a spade where I come from
I had a preseason break of a few weeks because I was sitting one night going to bed fuming at being called anti English and a hater by same
Time to take a break I said
This ain’t the point
Same night this saga started with you
And it’s went on and on
Last night it went somewhere else
In your words bejeysus 🤣
I wouldn't be like that bigman. I certainly wouldn't be lettin it affect my sleep. I know no-one on here and they don't know me. I take it all with a pinch of salt, but you're right it's been niggling away for a wee while. It just had to be nipped in the bud there tonight.

Still gutted at going out of CL tonight.
Should we have won the tie? Of course we should have done, but when you don't take your chances at this level, you leave yourself wide open to getting caught out, especially with such inexperience in the back line, so was the case.
Are we anywhere near a CL team yet?
No where close yet, so thinking a lot of the criticism tonight is a little bit ott imo.
When you are depending upon your main stricker, who showed yet again of having no interest and Ange obviously has no faith or confidence in the back up, then coming by goals is always going to be an issue.
Showed how short we still remain in depth of squad as all subs had little to no impact.
Hope tonight's result doesn't impact upon some players we would like to get in? Yet setbacks like tonight hardly helps matters.
Many of us could still be hanging onto the hangover of last season still, which is not going to help matters one bit if we intend to get back onto the front foot.
Signings need to be made as a matter of urgency, and maybe even Ange should consider coming down off his high horse and start seeking the help he needs to totally handle the size of this rebuild that is required as it still remains far to big of a job for one man to handle, and hope he can see that now.

Gentlemen, we seem to have lost the thread of this thread, tonight's game, the result, the difficulties we had with our defence, isn't due to the mgr or the players who were available, the blame lies solely at the feet of the following PL, DD, the board both executive and non-executive. Dom not included, AP has been in the door for a couple of weeks, but I have a feeling that it won't be too long before his philosophy gets through to the players and we will be winning games and putting the frighteners on the rest of Scottish football and the teams we meet in the europa league will be unsure of what we are capable of. 😏HJ

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back