FC Midtjylland v Celtic - Match Thread. All comments here

Gentlemen, we seem to have lost the thread of this thread, tonight's game, the result, the difficulties we had with our defence, isn't due to the mgr or the players who were available, the blame lies solely at the feet of the following PL, DD, the board both executive and non-executive. Dom not included, AP has been in the door for a couple of weeks, but I have a feeling that it won't be too long before his philosophy gets through to the players and we will be winning games and putting the frighteners on the rest of Scottish football and the teams we meet in the europa league will be unsure of what we are capable of. 😏HJ

With the greatest of respect Mancbhoy I take yer point but whit has any of that got tae dae wi Kelly being a Fud? :LOL:;)(y)

Gentlemen, we seem to have lost the thread of this thread, tonight's game, the result, the difficulties we had with our defence, isn't due to the mgr or the players who were available, the blame lies solely at the feet of the following PL, DD, the board both executive and non-executive. Dom not included, AP has been in the door for a couple of weeks, but I have a feeling that it won't be too long before his philosophy gets through to the players and we will be winning games and putting the frighteners on the rest of Scottish football and the teams we meet in the europa league will be unsure of what we are capable of. 😏HJ
But in fairness to shadows post you replied to
He’s never said a truer word
And I emphasise word 🤣

I love the positivity manc
But the players we haven’t signed yet will not be available to train till end of august with quarantine/haggling etc
Train yes, Noehere near being match fit
So ange will in reality be in October by the time he has the chance to implement his philosophy on our first team which is at least 5/6 signings away
Therein lies the rub
You can’t really make your mark on the team til it’s complete which is months away
Tangible results of that are Xmas/new year

I love the positivity manc
But the players we haven’t signed yet will not be available to train till end of august with quarantine/haggling etc
Train yes, Noehere near being match fit
So ange will in reality be in October by the time he has the chance to implement his philosophy on our first team which is at least 5/6 signings away
Therein lies the rub
I still think that even with the problems that he has to put up with there is a man there who will be able to quickly get the players on side and willing to fight for him. My singular concern is Kennedy. Strachan Jnr is a statical person who uses numbers not personality on his conversations with players he is more sport science than coach. Kennedy's influence seems to be more interpersonal, that's why people keep praising him. At least I hope that's the case.

I still think that even with the problems that he has to put up with there is a man there who will be able to quickly get the players on side and willing to fight for him. My singular concern is Kennedy. Strachan Jnr is a statical person who uses numbers not personality on his conversations with players he is more sport science than coach. Kennedy's influence seems to be more interpersonal, that's why people keep praising him. At least I hope that's the case.
To be frank I don’t buy into the two Ronnie’s being an issue
From day dot ange said he doesn’t come with an entourage (like Howe) but tends to work with what’s there and make decisions based on their abilities, their fit with his message and what he feels is required
If he decides they stay then so be it for me. It should end this fascination people have. Ap keeps them then it’s on him.
In APs own words
I make the decisions on the football department, no one else and from that I take the responsibility for success or failure that follows.
AP has been in a position of strength during negotiations given our desperation
You suits can fuck off
I’ll live it due on my own sword

I thought he was the dietician???
FAT BASTARD. "My apologies for the bad language 😞
Billy Bunter
Ladies and gentlemen this is why I like this forum, tonight's result was a kick in gut, but at least we can still smile have a laugh and a wee pisstake of each other and look forward to seeing us back on top. Now the skum would be out smashing up something and kicking shit out of each other, so I think it's another way in which we are superior to them, forgive the arrogance HH.

Didn't see the game LIVE so watched it when I got home
Not going to belabour the points already made, but when Jamesie missed that sitter and they scored the equalizer, I thought "Well, that's us out"
Saw the first three minutes of extra time, and stopped watching after their second goal
Another gash CL year for us
If the board doesn't change things with their 'biscuit tin' mentality, offering half of what teams want and such, big Ange will be for the off, and I wouldn't blame him
I hope those diving bastards, get humped next round, some of the theatrics from them were embarrassing
Oh well, there's always next year...mibbe...

FAT BASTARD. "My apologies for the bad language 😞

Ladies and gentlemen this is why I like this forum, tonight's result was a kick in gut, but at least we can still smile have a laugh and a wee pisstake of each other and look forward to seeing us back on top. Now the skum would be out smashing up something and kicking shit out of each other, so I think it's another way in which we are superior to them, forgive the arrogance HH.
Moral superiority 🤔
I’ve now got something to help the last drops of Jackson Daniels go down well
Ps they smash shit when they win
Hide when they lose 🤷‍♂️

Didn't see the game LIVE so watched it when I got home
Not going to belabour the points already made, but when Jamesie missed that sitter and they scored the equalizer, I thought "Well, that's us out"
Saw the first three minutes of extra time, and stopped watching after their second goal
Another gash CL year for us
If the board doesn't change things with their 'biscuit tin' mentality, offering half of what teams want and such, big Ange will be for the off, and I wouldn't blame him
I hope those diving bastards, get humped next round, some of the theatrics from them were embarrassing
Oh well, there's always next year...mibbe...
They will DILL, trust me, they will ☹️

Here’s a poser 🤔

If ange has converted Murray from a CM into a CB who has had 2 weeks training and 2 games as a CB

what does that say about the lad we signed from SW who has a career as a CB behind him and is what 3/4 years ahead of Murray in the position while having played 50/60 games in tough leagues in engerlund

seems he trusted a novice over that lad 🤔

Over 55 years supporting Celtic and saw them win the European Cup and be in the final or semifinal 4 times. Never thought that I would never see these moments again. Youthful optimism. It's the hope that gets you out of bed at 5.30 am. Gutted is not strong enough to convey my feelings. BUT despite that I'll still watch us play and beat Hearts.

Over 55 years supporting Celtic and saw them win the European Cup and be in the final or semifinal 4 times. Never thought that I would never see these moments again. Youthful optimism. It's the hope that gets you out of bed at 5.30 am. Gutted is not strong enough to convey my feelings. BUT despite that I'll still watch us play and beat Hearts.
Less of the bragging dr
Your a privelidged supporter 🤣
I’ve seen their nine and our nine
ive seen our QT and appreciated it would end… and badly but not this badly
I’m not gutted by the result
I was prepared for same
I’m gutted by the wilful destruction of our club and worse still by people who claim to be custodians of our great club.
For long enough we’ve taken solace in having a billionaire to fall back on
That billionaire is 9/10 of the problem
Ffs if I was a billionaire you’d be watching me pour my kids inheritance doon the toilet
But a Saturday at paradise would be worth it

our billionaire has watched as a compilation of semi successful bigots have stumbled on a will, a formula and a fucking auditor to allow them to beat a club that should have been galaxies way

Guys yes I'm
To be frank I don’t buy into the two Ronnie’s being an issue
From day dot ange said he doesn’t come with an entourage (like Howe) but tends to work with what’s there and make decisions based on their abilities, their fit with his message and what he feels is required
If he decides they stay then so be it for me. It should end this fascination people have. Ap keeps them then it’s on him.
In APs own words
I make the decisions on the football department, no one else and from that I take the responsibility for success or failure that follows.
AP has been in a position of strength during negotiations given our desperation
You suits can fuck off
I’ll live it due on my own sword
Justa small point stg, AP has to wait and see if the incumbents will buy into his philosophy. Personally I don't think Kennedy, should be anywhere near the 1st team. If turnbull as an example can't last90mins is that Kennedys Influence, or can certain players do more. This is one of the reasons I don't trust Kennedy. Get him away from the 1st team.

Of

Guys yes I'm

Justa small point stg, AP has to wait and see if the incumbents will buy into his philosophy. Personally I don't think Kennedy, should be anywhere near the 1st team. If turnbull as an example can't last90mins is that Kennedys Influence, or can certain players do more. This is one of the reasons I don't trust Kennedy. Get him away from the 1st team.

Of
As a small addition to my opinion, the fact that no one has a bad word to say about him means to me that he hides his true opinions thoughts so does he have a mind of his own. Sorry I don't trust him.

Latest posts

Back