FK Sarajevo v Celtic - Match Thread

I want to be the first one to congratulate you. You were a better team and deserved to go through. We did our best and tried very hard, no hard feelings for our players.

Anyway, I always loved Celtic and it's my favourite club in Europe besides Sarajevo. IT always was. And that was a case long before we played against you.

You'll always have a fan in the far country of Bosnia. Good luck in the group stage Hoops.

HH.
Thanks rajvo. Good luck and we'll see you again next season!

For my first full game this season that was hard watching. There was no support for anyone to play anything one touch and to be honest the killer pass never looked like coming. You folks have watched more than me but as is noted in many posts, Frimpong seemed to be the only one whose first thought was to get things going forward. Still it's a job done. It is a long season.

For my first full game this season that was hard watching. There was no support for anyone to play anything one touch and to be honest the killer pass never looked like coming. You folks have watched more than me but as is noted in many posts, Frimpong seemed to be the only one whose first thought was to get things going forward. Still it's a job done. It is a long season.
That was one of the better games too!

Maybe no a bad thing that mobs winning. Don't really want to be playing catch up every Sunday plus coefficient should mean automatic qualifying for champions league ( if pray to God we win the league). Good enough performance tonight. Results all that mattered HH

Even though it was the same result that was a lot better than last week. We should have won by a lot more. No stand out performances, although Taylor and Duffy played as well as they have before, but no one played badly. Job done, move on, look forward to the draw on tomorrow and another 3 points on Sunday.

Maybe no a bad thing that mobs winning. Don't really want to be playing catch up every Sunday plus coefficient should mean automatic qualifying for champions league ( if pray to God we win the league). Good enough performance tonight. Results all that mattered HH
It’s a good thing they bastards are winning that’s an extra six games for us so here go on go on go on go on batter in cunts

Even though it was the same result that was a lot better than last week. We should have won by a lot more. No stand out performances, although Taylor and Duffy played as well as they have before, but no one played badly. Job done, move on, look forward to the draw on tomorrow and another 3 points on Sunday.
(y) Thought we were solid first half and superb second. Moi, Christie and Frimpong were good. Thought Eddy looked off it a bit again but he draws attention and stepped up when needed. delighted with them tonight. Controlled it. Real team performance for an away game in Europe. Best domestic performance on Sunday, best European tonight.

They are back in shit street as far as finances go.
This result gets slippy his elusive midfielder from Africa and keeps the lights on until December.
Alfie will probably secumb to slippys plea to stay another season,
it would probably have been a more difficult decision for alfie if he had somewhere else to go..

HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back