FK Sarajevo v Celtic - Match Thread

I want to be the first one to congratulate you. You were a better team and deserved to go through. We did our best and tried very hard, no hard feelings for our players.

Anyway, I always loved Celtic and it's my favourite club in Europe besides Sarajevo. IT always was. And that was a case long before we played against you.

You'll always have a fan in the far country of Bosnia. Good luck in the group stage Hoops.

HH.
You're a true football supporter my friend and we welcome more of your comments on here. In the end we all win. HH🍀

(y) Thought we were solid first half and superb second. Moi, Christie and Frimpong were good. Thought Eddy looked off it a bit again but he draws attention and stepped up when needed. delighted with them tonight. Controlled it. Real team performance for an away game in Europe. Best domestic performance on Sunday, best European tonight.

I am convinced Niall Eddy does not want to be here,how many young bhoys would like to be in his position,he never looks happy,,it,s about time somebody took him aside and had a word with him,I would hate to see his attitude having an affect on the rest of the Bhoys..

HH.

I am convinced Niall Eddy does not want to be here,how many young bhoys would like to be in his position,he never looks happy,,it,s about time somebody took him aside and had a word with him,I would hate to see his attitude having an affect on the rest of the Bhoys..

HH.
I think a lot will settle down by Monday. He's either carrying a knock and he looks like he might be, or he's pissed off at our champions league cock up, and so he should be, or he's been told he's not leaving til next year- and a few have been I think. Or he even just may be having a drop off in form that any young lad of his age can have. Whatever the reasons come Monday he will settle down. He's a pro and he has European football now. That will get him focussed even if it's on himself.

HH.
Eddy only smiles when he scores. Thank fek he does just that or it was extra time. Chill oot ffs

HH.

Don't know if he wants away or all the transfer speculation is affecting his game GS but whatever it is he needs get his head right, roll up his fucking sleeves and get back to doing what we all know he can do.

Let's be honest he's hardly turned up since his hat-trick against Hamilton, if any other player was putting in moody lacklustre performances like that they'd be benched.

Love Eddy, he's an outstanding player but he's playing well within himself and he needs tae get a grip!

Sarajevo played like Riga but honestly didn't feel the need for fingers over my eyes. Always looked like we would break them down eventually.
Not champagne football but we take the win and move on.
HH
(y)
True but in perspexctive!

Dundalk r over 100 places abov dem in UEFA rankings
even d mini huns in 2nd division r still 70 abov dem

U wont even find dem in top 200 rankings

Aye, it wasn't a classic. Need tae improve crossing, corners & free kicks. Another Coupon & 1st goal scorer up, my bookie luck continues in tae October, still waiting for other coupon tae come up. I get great satisfaction watching the hun bastard of a manager count out my winnings 😂😂😂

Dundalk winning gave me a supet boost on my 8fold coupon up, also got Dundalk on other coupon

Members online

Latest posts

Back