FK Sarajevo v Celtic - Match Thread

About 2 hours left till the game starts. Huge night for us. I'm nervous the whole damn day, trying to kill it with firewater. Local tavern is already crowded with people. Hope you won't be at your best tonight.

Wishing you Bhoys good luck anyway and may the better team win. HH

P.S. Whoever plays on your LB/LWB - I hope he is slow, because our Fanimo on the right flank is not.
Greetings rajvoSa and welcome to the Celtic noise. It might not be the biggest game weve ever taken part In but we still want to progress. This game I'm hoping will suit us as Sarajevo will come out of their own box looking to score and that's what suits us best a real game of football with both sides trying to score. Good luck to you and may the best Celtic team win 🙂

Seems like we're lining up with a 3-5-1-1 but would've preferred to have seen us going with a back 4 as their 2 wingers seem to be their main danger men and we've seen how vulnerable we can be down the flanks playing with a back 3.

Would also have went with Turnbull instead of Christie, seen at the weekend how he spotted and made those early wee slide passes between defenders (as well as that cheeky wee chip trying to take them out with one over the top) for Eddy to run onto, as good as Christie can be he rarely provides that kind of pass for Eddy and I reckon Eddy would be banging more in with that kind of service.

Anyway here's hoping they come out and play and we can carry that performance over from the weekend into tonight's game.

Mon the Hoops! 🍀

Last edited:
Well fingers crossed for a link wi me being a non boaxer. First time I have been free to watch a game this season. I am shitting myself. With all the cross words on here I have no idea what I am about to witness. 4 - 0 to the Hoops with a hat trick from Eddy and a couple of assists from the vegetarian sausage roll. COYBIG!

Well fingers crossed for a link wi me being a non boaxer. First time I have been free to watch a game this season. I am shitting myself. With all the cross words on here I have no idea what I am about to witness. 4 - 0 to the Hoops with a hat trick from Eddy and a couple of assists from the vegetarian sausage roll. COYBIG!
Everybody on here is a non boaxer EVERY SINGLE MEMBER not one has a boax swear down. 🙂

Members online

No members online now.

Back