Follow the rulebook.It's that simple.

What is their infatuation with Celtic and Peter Lawwell..

HH.

"But the accusations have come thick and fast since. In the past week, we've heard Hearts, Partick Thistle, Inverness, Falkirk, Stranraer, Brora and Kelty all have their say.
To the best of my knowledge, Hearts, Partick & Stranraer have denied being bullied or threatened but are (rightly?) pissed off because they are going to get relegated when they are all still very close to the teams above them. Brora and Kelty issued a joint statement again rightly pissed off that they are missing out on the chance of promotion. Falkirk I haven't heard about being bullied or threatened and are unhappy that they will miss out on the chance of promotion. All of these moans are as a direct result of over 80% of the SPFL teams voting to call the lower leagues to try to minimise as many of them going out of business as possible.

The only person who has actually claimed there was any bullying (and it has taken them how many weeks to finally make a formal complaint) is ICT who were part of a secret agreement between a small handful of clubs trying to stop say no to a vote that the vast majority of the teams were in favour of due to the unprecedented circumstances we are currently experiencing. And that person making these allegations is allegedly compromised by a possible job offer from the main protagonists trying to get a no vote.

Although there was initially a lot of sympathy for the teams that were going to suffer most, their pathetic tantrums and series of (as far as we can tell based on their pathetic dossiers of "evidence") unfounded accusations have hacked off so many other teams and supporters that most of that sympathy has evaporated now and turned to scorn now.

They seem to be completely oblivious to the fact that they have all been played for fools by sevco who's only interest is in trying to stop 9IAR off the field because they were too shite to stop it on the pitch!

To the best of my knowledge, Hearts, Partick & Stranraer have denied being bullied or threatened but are (rightly?) pissed off because they are going to get relegated when they are all still very close to the teams above them. Brora and Kelty issued a joint statement again rightly pissed off that they are missing out on the chance of promotion. Falkirk I haven't heard about being bullied or threatened and are unhappy that they will miss out on the chance of promotion. All of these moans are as a direct result of over 80% of the SPFL teams voting to call the lower leagues to try to minimise as many of them going out of business as possible.

The only person who has actually claimed there was any bullying (and it has taken them how many weeks to finally make a formal complaint) is ICT who were part of a secret agreement between a small handful of clubs trying to stop say no to a vote that the vast majority of the teams were in favour of due to the unprecedented circumstances we are currently experiencing. And that person making these allegations is allegedly compromised by a possible job offer from the main protagonists trying to get a no vote.

Although there was initially a lot of sympathy for the teams that were going to suffer most, their pathetic tantrums and series of (as far as we can tell based on their pathetic dossiers of "evidence") unfounded accusations have hacked off so many other teams and supporters that most of that sympathy has evaporated now and turned to scorn now.

They seem to be completely oblivious to the fact that they have all been played for fools by sevco who's only interest is in trying to stop 9IAR off the field because they were too shite to stop it on the pitch!
FFS have an investigation fuck me , if cunts have done wrong out them if no remember aw the dripping faced cunts rattling oan about clubs dying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the precedent was set in 2012 you can die and be like Jesus come back fae the dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ good luck wie that wan πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

FFS have an investigation fuck me , if cunts have done wrong out them if no remember aw the dripping faced cunts rattling oan about clubs dying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the precedent was set in 2012 you can die and be like Jesus come back fae the dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ good luck wie that wan πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
I nominate you Bigian to oversee the "independent enquiry" - just to see Rae and Boydy's heads explode live on telly as you deliver your verdict. :ROFLMAO:

What is their infatuation with Celtic and Peter Lawwell..

HH.
He's in there heads for the close season , broonys taken a break

Peter dosen't run scottish football

He Owns it

I nominate you Bigian to oversee the "independent enquiry" - just to see Rae and Boydy's heads explode live on telly as you deliver your verdict. :ROFLMAO:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a pair a pricks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ pair a Mongs clutching at fucking straws get it done get the manglers tae pay for it , it’s a fuckin bag a shite wee diddy teams greetin cause the big bhoy done it and fuckin ran away ....again die ya shower a bastards 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Back in 2012, when the SFA and spl were scrambling to legitimise sevcos claim to be same club our board tacitly agreed via the 5way agreement to sanction the resurrection , thus the survival myth was born. Shamefully our boards myopic business plan only stretched to getting the old gang back together . That being said, I enjoy debating with the rabid huns who bemoan Lawwells influence on the game. His influence is the main reason for their existence!!! He claims not to have seen the 5 way when it was definitely mailed to him. His failure to move on Res12 further damns him as its obvious now that its board policy that there must be a rangers in the league at all costs, even if it costs us millions.
We need a forward thinking leader on our board especially in the current climate, in order to ensure our success continues. I get that people point to the balance sheet as proof Lawwell is a safe pair of hands. I beg to differ. That money should be on the pitch where Lawwells risk averse transfer policy sees us fail to access the CL bounty because he has always undermined our manager by failing to acquire the players identified as being essential to beating financially inferior teams like Malmo, AEK, Cluj et al. Balance sheets don't win games. It may well come to pass that we get shot of PL this ridding the huns of their bogey man. Football, it's a funny old game, eh?

Turns out to be beneficial that PL kept a tight rein on the purse strings or we couldn't have lasted through the virus. Other clubs will end up folding or going into administration because of Covid-19, Celtic won't. And neither will we be up to our necks drowning in debt or having hocked our assets to a pay-day loan company.

Back in 2012, when the SFA and spl were scrambling to legitimise sevcos claim to be same club our board tacitly agreed via the 5way agreement to sanction the resurrection , thus the survival myth was born. Shamefully our boards myopic business plan only stretched to getting the old gang back together . That being said, I enjoy debating with the rabid huns who bemoan Lawwells influence on the game. His influence is the main reason for their existence!!! He claims not to have seen the 5 way when it was definitely mailed to him. His failure to move on Res12 further damns him as its obvious now that its board policy that there must be a rangers in the league at all costs, even if it costs us millions.
We need a forward thinking leader on our board especially in the current climate, in order to ensure our success continues. I get that people point to the balance sheet as proof Lawwell is a safe pair of hands. I beg to differ. That money should be on the pitch where Lawwells risk averse transfer policy sees us fail to access the CL bounty because he has always undermined our manager by failing to acquire the players identified as being essential to beating financially inferior teams like Malmo, AEK, Cluj et al. Balance sheets don't win games. It may well come to pass that we get shot of PL this ridding the huns of their bogey man. Football, it's a funny old game, eh?
I think you'll fit right in. Now prepare yourself for a TET onslaught! πŸ˜‰

Turns out to be beneficial that PL kept a tight rein on the purse strings or we couldn't have lasted through the virus. Other clubs will end up folding or going into administration because of Covid-19, Celtic won't. And neither will we be up to our necks drowning in debt or having hocked our assets to a pay-day loan company.
Aye - his unfathomable reluctance to invest in the team has in us being brilliantly placed to survive this financial meltdown.

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh on PL, I agree his frugality sees us well placed to see out this crisis. However your final point respectfully doesn't stand up as we can still be a well run financially secure club and also invest in the squad to a level that gives us a much better chance of beating smaller teams and reaching the CL. And that's without addressing the gulf in class we experience in the groups as the elite routinely humiliate us. The eternal optimist in me hopes the fees we paid for Eddy and CJ are a sign we are moving away from our existing strategy and we now realise that it needs tweaked to allow us to incrementally increase the core quality of the squad to grow and improve without being reckless. Time will tell as obviously we head into a period of great uncertainty where its highly unlikely we spend anything, and rightly so.

Back