Frimpong's gone

I think I might be the only one that thinks that this was a very honest and candid interview with Lennon. Everyone knows my feelings on Lennon, I wanted him gone when he failed in the champions league. However, he still is our manager and I don't doubt that he is doing the best for the club he loves.
When players aren't Celtic fans they are always looking for the best money available, how many players wanted away for this reason? How many players wanted to return to their home countries and their families during covid....who knows but we all know that family is most important in these pandemic times.
I also think he has a point in that we sometimes as a fan base we get a bit ahead of ourselves, yes we have lost the league but in the grand scheme it just a season. What is going on in the background can be worry some. But the club has to do what is best for the club, selling PingPong is a good move if he wants away.
Rangers are spending money they don't have, we have and always will do spend within our means, that has kept us in good shape for the last 20 years. It has brought us huge Scottish success. I'm disapointed in the lack of Champions league football as that wouldhave strenghened us in every sense.
The house of cards..... it was a hopeful comment from across the road, it's not going to happen Celtic do deals that generally are for the benifit of the club (PingPong for example). If you don't think Covid has effected everything in football you're living on the moon. Rangers are winning so it seems like everything is rosey. If they don't make the champions league group stage it will be a pack of cards over there - fact. They are spending well beyond their means..... have we seen this before, yes and history has a un canny way of repeating it self.
Yes the results and everything around this season has been a disaster, but it's not the end of world. Yes it hurts, but the club collectively needs to roll up it's sleaves and get on with it. Could this be a Alex Fergussion moment for Lennon.... well it looks like the board are fully behind him. I do know that DD sees something in Lennon and if Lennon can get rid of the players that want away and have players that want to be here and fight for the shirt then he would be be better shape. How many past players have said they will run through a brick wall for him.

Come on Celtic lets get a run of wins going into the summer.....it would make us all feel better

Football is about results and stability.
Couldn’t agree more
I watched the whole interview myself
I tend to disagree with him mostly when he talks about the team and performances but other than that he’s very candid and answers a question directly. I like that. it’s maybe not what people want to hear.
It’s open season on him and while it used to be the outsiders it’s now from all angles. So have a degree of sympathy with him. If your a football manager your going to have faith in your ability to turn it around. Maybe not the season but in general, so he ain’t going to quit. There’s no quit in him. He was honest enough to say he could understand the clamour for change in backroom staff.
If you are from the outside looking in you’d say the board have done a great job and wouldn’t understand the issues we supporters have.
there’s a growing frustration and it just going to grow over the next 3-4 months unless change happens. And it’s going to be a long remainder of the season

Couldn’t agree more
I watched the whole interview myself
I tend to disagree with him mostly when he talks about the team and performances but other than that he’s very candid and answers a question directly. I like that. it’s maybe not what people want to hear.
It’s open season on him and while it used to be the outsiders it’s now from all angles. So have a degree of sympathy with him. If your a football manager your going to have faith in your ability to turn it around. Maybe not the season but in general, so he ain’t going to quit. There’s no quit in him. He was honest enough to say he could understand the clamour for change in na room staff.
If you are from the outside looking in you’d say the board have done a great job and wouldn’t understand the issues we supporters have.
there’s a growing frustration and it just going to grow over the next 3-4 months unless change happens. And it’s going to be a long remainder of the season
Need a coach. Dont care who the manager is, we need a coach, if NL is coaching and interviewing and taking flak, then what the fuck is the others employed for.

Need a coach. Dont care who the manager is, we need a coach, if NL is coaching and interviewing and taking flak, then what the fuck is the others employed for.
They’ve all crawled under rocks boab
Here Neil have the job till the end of the season
You take all the shite that comes and we’ll come back out from under rocks when there a new manager and everyone’s got a nice shiny new season to look forward to
I don’t care what others say, I want a new manager but I’ll not join in the barrage he’s getting right now
He’s getting it worse than huns get it from his own support
He’ll always be a celtic legend for me
20 years won’t be soured by a few months where his team let the club down and he was culpable in that

The wee man leaves us with a very strange quote..if anybody knows what he is talking about I would like to hear it,,

HH.
Sounds like can i have some more Sir

The wee man leaves us with a very strange quote..if anybody knows what he is talking about I would like to hear it,,

HH.
oliver.jpg

Take your mobile pish with you wee man.

Members online

Latest posts

Back