Fury V Whyte 🥊🥊🥊

was till all the England crap came spewing out.
I don’t mind all the jingoistic nationalism tbh, but what these clowns always seem to forget is, not everyone who’s paid to watch him or is a fan of his, is Engerlish….thats the bit that twists ma melons.
Turns u off a bit that 💩.

Good Jaysis naw ye don't! One apparently, ropey female utilised this site as a personal Timder of sorts. However, the pathetic fucknuggets who competed for her 'favours' chose to engage in an unseemly custody battle and whatever the fuck else diatribe of utter human waste on this site. Only copped on to Tony there this evening; too many patterns of similarity with previous ballbags.
Not one denial, merely knee-jerk reaction. Sort of piece of shite society would benefit from their commitence to a Han Solo strategy from here on in.
Awe ffs troops yous let some wee burd fay the nite shift get yous all hot and bothered then argued about her I'm sure she wid have seen everybody bran new if u catch my drift 😉

I don’t mind all the jingoistic nationalism tbh, but what these clowns always seem to forget is, not everyone who’s paid to watch him or is a fan of his, is Engerlish….thats the bit that twists ma melons.
Turns u off a bit that 💩.

That's what confuses me sometimes..any event in scotland and you have the full flower a scotland, tartaned up to your arsehole, bagpipes, FREEEEDOM, full shebang and its all amazing and WOW!! We can be proud to be scottish....last time a checked the Scots done some pretty horrendous things in the days of the empire and there's still a large proportion of them full of the anti-Irish rage....but scottish nationalism is a good thing. Scottish athletes are allowed to be proud.
Americans to....any American event and its all stars and spangled banners and marching bands. The American athletes are proud to be American and that's fine.
The Irish....they love to let the world know of their irishness...from McGregor and his tricolor wrapped around him to 99% athletes and boxers who represent their country....and that's fine.
Irish nationalism = good.
And we all applaud and say ooh well done for being proud of who you are and where you come from...
But as soon as a St George's flag comes out and an athlete is proud to be English then he's a cunt....and we arent English and he should remember there are other nationalities watching so how dare he be English.

Do you what. I'm going to take Gracie to Parkhead next season. She's going to take he St George's Cross that she was given when she was chosen to represent England at dance. She can wave it in support of our English keeper. Maybe Joe will come over and ask to have to wrap around himself as he walks around for applause and if anyone wants to have a go at my girl for being proud to be English....I'll make them swallow the fucking flag.

Do you what. I'm going to take Gracie to Parkhead next season. She's going to take he St George's Cross that she was given when she was chosen to represent England at dance. She can wave it in support of our English keeper. Maybe Joe will come over and ask to have to wrap around himself as he walks around for applause and if anyone wants to have a go at my girl for being proud to be English....I'll make them swallow the fucking flag.
Was chatting to a Celtic fan from Southampton in the pub last Sunday. We are a club open to all after all. I sat in front of Germans wearing lederhosen at Celtic Park one Sunday so if an English person wearing a Celtic shirt with an England or even union flag came to Celtic Park anyone mistreating them is out of order.

That's what confuses me sometimes..any event in scotland and you have the full flower a scotland, tartaned up to your arsehole, bagpipes, FREEEEDOM, full shebang and its all amazing and WOW!! We can be proud to be scottish....last time a checked the Scots done some pretty horrendous things in the days of the empire and there's still a large proportion of them full of the anti-Irish rage....but scottish nationalism is a good thing. Scottish athletes are allowed to be proud.
Americans to....any American event and its all stars and spangled banners and marching bands. The American athletes are proud to be American and that's fine.
The Irish....they love to let the world know of their irishness...from McGregor and his tricolor wrapped around him to 99% athletes and boxers who represent their country....and that's fine.
Irish nationalism = good.
And we all applaud and say ooh well done for being proud of who you are and where you come from...
But as soon as a St George's flag comes out and an athlete is proud to be English then he's a cunt....and we arent English and he should remember there are other nationalities watching so how dare he be English.
I don’t see it myself either
An Englishman wins boxing fight in the football stadium of the England national team, in the capital city of England and thanks the 94,000 Englishmen/women in attendance
He’s hardly likely to thank the Scots

I know there would have been people from other nations

I think we get offended to easily

and by the way I hope they never win a chess game never mind a fitba match again but 🤷‍♂️

You better take some spare flags to go round all the offended people

Out of interest, and asking for a friend (English missus and 2 English daughters, 50% anyway)...is it the whole "proud to be english" thing that upsets some people....cause my missus isn't ashamed of her Englishness and my daughters, who are very proud of their scottish roots, are still very proud little English girls who wave their 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 flags at dance comps and also represent England, proudly, in competitions.
Lubo not the English thing, rather the whole patriotic shit when an major achievement is made, the build up was british boxing at its best and some great british fighter which would include us, in Scotland., and its boxers but once it comes to prizes, such as world champion, then the rest are dropped, and it becomes England. My son lives in England and has a Londonder as his partner and i could not meet a finer girl and someone who never makes things English or adopts a sense of entitlement when something is achieved under the british flag by dropping it to suit, if its described as british it remains british.

Remember 1967, Celtic became first British club, well it's what the BBC wanted, when Man Utd emulated our achievement it became English, thats what bugs me not England and it's decent folk.

Back