Fury V Whyte 🥊🥊🥊

Tony admitted he was one of the pathetic muppets caught up in the unseemly Maria affair which poisoned the board a while back and the taller Englishman beat the somewhat shorter Englishman at Wembley.
No idea wit this whole Maria episode is all about wit did I miss...if u don't want to fill me in it's cool was just asking

No idea wit this whole Maria episode is all about wit did I miss...if u don't want to fill me in it's cool was just asking
Good Jaysis naw ye don't! One apparently, ropey female utilised this site as a personal Timder of sorts. However, the pathetic fucknuggets who competed for her 'favours' chose to engage in an unseemly custody battle and whatever the fuck else diatribe of utter human waste on this site. Only copped on to Tony there this evening; too many patterns of similarity with previous ballbags.
Not one denial, merely knee-jerk reaction. Sort of piece of shite society would benefit from their commitence to a Han Solo strategy from here on in.

Good Jaysis naw ye don't! One apparently, ropey female utilised this site as a personal Timder of sorts. However, the pathetic fucknuggets who competed for her 'favours' chose to engage in an unseemly custody battle and whatever the fuck else diatribe of utter human waste on this site. Only copped on to Tony there this evening; too many patterns of similarity with previous ballbags.
Not one denial, merely knee-jerk reaction. Sort of piece of shite society would benefit from their commitence to a Han Solo strategy from here on in.
You sound unhinged get help or even better find real pals.

You sound unhinged get help or even better find real pals.
I've loads of friends hi. People I've known for decades. Maria wasn't one of them. You have yet to deny your association with Maria and previous presences on this board. Instead you choose to adopt a pathetic projection strategy. Do you deny your 'association' with Maria?

I've loads of friends hi. People I've known for decades. Maria wasn't one of them. You have yet to deny your association with Maria and previous presences on this board. Instead you choose to adopt a pathetic projection strategy. Do you deny your 'association' with Maria?
I think you take this forum far too seriously.As i said get real pals or get out the house more.

I think you take this forum far too seriously.As i said get real pals or get out the house more.
Don't read any denials in there kid. All you had to say was "who's Maria". Inside the house, outside the house; I can still detect the cuckold horns on a pathetic wee mouse.

Don't read any denials in there kid. All you had to say was "who's Maria". Inside the house, outside the house; I can still detect the cuckold horns on a pathetic wee mouse.
Get pals.goodnight

Get pals.goodnight
You put it out there publicly with me an hour or more ago. That would make you a very fuckin low-grade Boris Johnston. As a result of my mental health issues I vary from alcoholic, self-medicated megalomania to paranoia and persecution complex. You're just a cunt, the kinda cunt that turned the key in the cell door. I've fuckin loadsa friends hi; I've been in public, in Glasgow, as a member of this board. Let's see you go public.

Back