Glasgow Times in ‘Popcorn Teeth’ insult – Celtic respond. Sky Sports gets 8.15pm kick-off at Livingston

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
I take it the 'ex sports editor' is Traynor. Prick.
Anyhoo, thats the 'Glasgow Times' added to the scroll on by list.
Chris Jack self confessed blue nose, been saying on here for a long time do not buy anything or tune into their shows, Keevins is also a writer now with the Record a soup taker of the highest order, Walker the same, the feather their nest on the back of Celtic negativity,
Clyde Siuperscoreboard
Daily Recorf The Sun The Herald
boycott them, they are not interested in us, it's clear as day.

Last edited:
That should be a straight red card and also a final warning to every other knuckle-dragging tabloid that this kind of behaviour must cease immediately. I don't care how we are performing on the pitch but personal attacks on our staff must be hammered and they must face the consequences for these insults.

As a club we should working closely with the Celtic blogs to get our message across directly to the support and freeze out the laptop loyal who will just do the dirty on us and spin whatever we say into a negative anyway.

I wouldn't get too worried about receiving flack for suggesting Ralston - I got pelters for saying we should target Turnbull in May 2019, as he supposedly wasn't Celtic class! And earlier in the season I was told that Soro, Turnbull and Connell must be crap in training and that is why they weren't worthy of a chance of replacing the under-performing favourites! ;) 😁

Chris Jack self confessed blue nose, been saying on here for a long time do not buy anything or tune into to their shows, Keevins is also a writer now with the Reacord a soup taker of the highest order, Walker the same, the feather their nest on the back of Celtic negativity,
Clyde Siuperscoreboard
Daily Recorf The Sun The Herald
boycott them, they are not interested in us, it's clear as day.
I agree, to a point. The thing is they are interested in us, they are very interested in us. Stories about us, especially bad news ones, sell papers and gathers clicks on web pages so it makes them money. Thats what its all about, even for some of our own. I try to not click on many MSM web sites, mainly because they are infested with adverts and video windows popping up all over the place so that you can't read whatever you might have been interested in. Its the same on every site.
NO I dont want your cookies.
NO I dont want to add you to my homepage.
NO I dont want to complete a quick survey.
NO I dont want you to ask me the same fucking questions later.

Glasgow Times in ‘Popcorn Teeth’ insult – Celtic respond. Sky Sports gets 8.15pm kick-off at Livingston...​

8.15??? Hiz naebdy got work in the morning? Oops, forgot, they huvny!
Not so much Isotonic Drinks after the game, Horlicks!

Fame at last. Thanks WC.
Love that graphic. Great analogy with us needing snookers too. (y)

I once got a comment published on a Celtic Star blog. Fame at last, i thought. Quit my job and waited for that call. I'm a Celebrity get me out Here. Love Island. Strictly come dancing. Dancing on ice. Still not a peep. But I'm sure the £5000 upfront agent fee I paid, in cash, will be money well spent....mind you, not seen or heard from my agent in a while.

I once got a comment published on a Celtic Star blog. Fame at last, i thought. Quit my job and waited for that call. I'm a Celebrity get me out Here. Love Island. Strictly come dancing. Dancing on ice. Still not a peep. But I'm sure the £5000 upfront agent fee I paid, in cash, will be money well spent....mind you, not seen or heard from my agent in a while.
Steve Davis (the snooker player no the hun) referred to me as a gentleman on BBC snooker programme a few years ago, biggest achievement of my life! 😹

Glasgow Times in ‘Popcorn Teeth’ insult – Celtic respond. Sky Sports gets 8.15pm kick-off at Livingston...​

Don't see Celtic media and blog sites ever getting media access to Celtic, was there not a fella from pie and bovril or some other blog got access to the media room and published a story online before the press had the chance to put there negative spin on it

They rounded on him then he got hunted out the place never to return

good luck with trying it's an insult that the press who get to attack us on a weekly basis get help along the way

Someone posted this in their own comments section about their most recent article. Apparently it's not Peter's fault but they have uncovered the villain of the piece...

"Just read that CQN piece about Oko-Flex’s miss – https://www.celticquicknews.co.uk/x-certificate-celts/

What a horrible, nasty, spiteful wee article it is – just be cause the young man couldn’t get to the ball in time. If his leg was two inches longer he would have scored a barely-deserved winner – it isn’t, we didn’t.

The “Hero to Zero” caption is particularly poor, as is dragging up an old social media post when the laddie wasn’t happy that he hadn’t got on the park as a sub.

Reads as if it came from the pen of Red-top bitter hun – really, really poor show."

HH

BGFC

Back