Going down under

So is the trip down under in support of Ange ,or as we all know a money making old firm promotion ,,,,,the one they claimed never existed ,,,,,the one they said we were not half of anything

They can get they fkrs well the feck away from us

Will be interesting to see Micky-Bruce, battering the 7 shades oot o Billy-Bruce over a few tinnies o castlemaine xxxx or foster’s….throw another shrimp oan the Barbie mate……”what’s that skippy? Someone has thrown billy-Bruce down a well”
Do u remember they adverts for castlemaine xxxx 😂 superb remember one he falls half way down the cliff his pal shouts are u ok he shouts yes I can see the pub from here 😂😂

Thier maybe trouble ahead. This will be another way of getting the old firm thing going again I never for one second believed we aren't half of anything the club came out with.we all know the money people at celtic just love the old firm angel they've got a hard on for that thing that died with the old club in 2012.and another thing with both sets of fans in the one stadium it won't be long before the hooligans will be in celtic Park wrecking toilets and singing thier anti Irish racists songs again. Great move celtic this is going to work just fine funking dickheads.

Ah the old green and blue room partnership alive and well. Wouldn't be surprised to see a half and half top down there.
"Don't worry, even though the refs aren't playing ball at the minute, and the gamble on an unknown manager is actually paying off, (who would have thunk it!!!) We will think of something else to ensure your survival, we'll take 3 more buses and, errrrrrr, how about and old firm tour of Australia??"

Thier maybe trouble ahead. This will be another way of getting the old firm thing going again I never for one second believed we aren't half of anything the club came out with.we all know the money people at celtic just love the old firm angel they've got a hard on for that thing that died with the old club in 2012.and another thing with both sets of fans in the one stadium it won't be long before the hooligans will be in celtic Park wrecking toilets and singing thier anti Irish racists songs again. Great move celtic this is going to work just fine funking dickheads.
Way I see it is over 100 year of our history is tied up in that rivalry I don't see why the club wid just abandon the name just cause we hate them and they're a new club🤷🏻‍♂️

For me it stops any use of the name for anything promotional imagine if we abandoned it there wid be old firm shit all over place by them for more pennies this way stops all that as for the friendly if we want better players we need to look for new income streams its that simple its not like the clubs employing cunts to promote that name

Way I see it is over 100 year of our history is tied up in that rivalry I don't see why the club wid just abandon the name just cause we hate them and they're a new club🤷🏻‍♂️

For me it stops any use of the name for anything promotional imagine if we abandoned it there wid be old firm shit all over place by them for more pennies this way stops all that as for the friendly if we want better players we need to look for new income streams its that simple its not like the clubs employing cunts to promote that name
Very hard to call cairnsbhoy imo.
As far as I'm concerned this "old firm" bollocks of a brand ended in 2012, yet enough wasn't done to promote the new "Glasgow Derby" brand.
It infuriates me due to the fact it gives more power to the same club shite.
Now such decisions are made with the aid of marketing in order to gain extra income streams, normal enough business practice.
Yet what I still don't know the answer to as such, is the historic, never to be matched "quadruple treble" should that actually be branded under the "OF" bollocks of a brand or the new appropriate "Glasgow Derby" brand?

Time for the Celtic Board to unequivocally state that there is no such thing as an 'Old Firm' match. 'Rangers' died in 2012. Let us move on. If it doesn't suit others, that is their problem. We should not be kowtowing, dependent on, or have a symbiotic relationship with any other club. Especially not with a cheating, corrupt, triumphalist, entity emanating from Ibrox. They bring a stench to everything they are involved with. We are better than that.

Members online

Latest posts

Back