Going down under

This will happen, as Dermot Desmond will insist on it. However, he and our Board have an opportunity to now publicly nail, once and for all, the 'Old Firm' lie. At a point in time when 'Sevco' badly require finance.
Insist, unequivocally, that this tournament has nothing to do with the 'Old Firm', which is now dead. Only participate on the condition, of our matches against 'Sevco' being marketed as a 'Glasgow Derby', 'New firm' or something similar.
Personally, I don't want us to have anything to do with it.

Last edited:
Sorry cairnsbhoy, but think you might be getting the wrong end of the stick about this issue.
It is nothing new for clubs to look at marketing there clubs on a bigger scale, and many within the EPL done this years ago within the Asian Market.
Had my concerns about the appointment of Ange and even kyogo at the time could have been based upon marketing more so than football, but glad to claim about being wrong.
Now, I will never agree that we EVER need such a shower of shit for marketing purposes.
Our own Celtic brand sells itself, so fail to see how marketing a dead brand makes any commercial or financial sence when we don't need scum to do so whatsoever.
What's next, if we wanted to go to a pre season trip to Japan, we would need to have such a shower of wankers to tag along with us?
It disgusts myself having anything to do with such scum as it is and can't wait for the day such a rancid brand as there's no longer exists, and for good this time, and the thought of aiding such scum sickens myself to the pit of my stomach, and one this board should be ashamed of themselves for even considering such a venture imo
We can flourish on our own mate I find it hard to put it words sometimes on here John I've just seen some mad shit posted elsewhere I may add tbf I've probably vented at the wrong people but outwith us here there is some punt of pish being wrote...i just feel the constant moaning because the board urnae as emotional as us draining mate just because we both are in this tourney does not mean anything its just a tourney thats how we shud be looking at it the southern hemisphere im sure want to see us parade our trophy after beating them we will make hundreds of new fans maybe more between oz and Japan this tourney will be on telly down there for I've took my hatred of them put it and just being logical about it mate it's almost like some of our fans wid rather see us stand still just to spite them incase they make money there's people shouting they're sacking they're season tickets ffs man🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
An Ibrox statement said: "Rangers will return to Australia this November with the club delighted to have accepted an invitation to the inaugural Sydney Super Cup, which will include the first ever international Old Firm fixture.

Personally I cant ever envisage Celtic playing in any other league in any other country, the only change I can ever foresee would be a european league, I think that will have to happen at some point as the finances are getting out if control and only the strong survive, we would be vying for a seat at the table for that, but probably only in some qualification league to get into it such is the way its all fixed for the big names.
Can you remember Uefa had sanctioned a merger of the top leagues in Ukraine and Russia before the invasion of Crimea in 2014.
It was going to be bankrolled by Gazprom. Seems a long time ago now 😟

We can flourish on our own mate I find it hard to put it words sometimes on here John I've just seen some mad shit posted elsewhere I may add tbf I've probably vented at the wrong people but outwith us here there is some punt of pish being wrote...i just feel the constant moaning because the board urnae as emotional as us draining mate just because we both are in this tourney does not mean anything its just a tourney thats how we shud be looking at it the southern hemisphere im sure want to see us parade our trophy after eating them we will make hundreds of new fans maybe more between oz and Japan this tourney will be o telly down there for I've took my hatred of them put it and just being logical about it mate it's almost like some of our fans wid rather see us stand still just to spite them incase they make money there's people shouting they're sacking they're season tickets ffs man🤷🏻‍♂️
It's the whole principle surrounding this issue that has evoked so much anger cairnsbhoy, well for myself anyway.

We don't need the scum
We don't want the scum
And we are half of nothing to do with the scum

Now I haven't seen anything said or wrote that makes any sense whatsoever to myself, with saying how having anything to do with such scum benefits our club in any way.
Even more annoyed that such an issue should even come to light at this stage of a season also, again where do we benefit from that?
This current board are no strangers to making shocking and drastic decision making, and this is just another huge one to add to the ever growing list imo.

An Ibrox statement said: "Rangers will return to Australia this November with the club delighted to have accepted an invitation to the inaugural Sydney Super Cup, which will include the first ever international Old Firm fixture.
I hear it constantly in.work ..old firm this old firm that.I usually correct them with the OldFirm died in 2012 when your club got liquidated ..falls on deaf ears though.Silly cunts .

It's the whole principle surrounding this issue that has evoked so much anger cairnsbhoy, well for myself anyway.

We don't need the scum
We don't want the scum
And we are half of nothing to do with the scum

Now I haven't seen anything said or wrote that makes any sense whatsoever to myself, with saying how having anything to do with such scum benefits our club in any way.
Even more annoyed that such an issue should even come to light at this stage of a season also, again where do we benefit from that?
This current board are no strangers to making shocking and drastic decision making, and this is just another huge one to add to the ever growing list imo.
Aye this board have no credit in the bank with Any of us but the aussie's have took advantage of Ange being here and invited us and them thats not the boards fault people are acting like they organised it none of us want a fuckin penny going to them bit unfortunately thats gonny he a side effect if these 2 games it's a hell of alot of dough and what the club will gain in new fans and shit like that it's a good thing it's even better because of the Huns having a hissy fit about being the om the ange express there's even a petition on the go 😂😂 p.s. John I'm not meaning to sound as of I'm demeaning how u feel about this or them btw 👍 HH

Aye this board have no credit in the bank with Any of us but the aussie's have took advantage of Ange being here and invited us and them thats not the boards fault people are acting like they organised it none of us want a fuckin penny going to them bit unfortunately thats gonny he a side effect if these 2 games it's a hell of alot of dough and what the club will gain in new fans and shit like that it's a good thing it's even better because of the Huns having a hissy fit about being the om the ange express there's even a petition on the go 😂😂 p.s. John I'm not meaning to sound as of I'm demeaning how u feel about this or them btw 👍 HH
Never have a problem upon different views cairnsbhoy as enjoy discussing them.
Don't know much detail surrounding this tournament, and no problem about the event as such.
It's the whole issue surrounding hun scum that I'm totally against, and could never agree to having anything to do with such a shower of shit either

I am of the opinion that Celtic should not do anything to put £ s in Sevco pockets. We should only play them when we have to as part of a legitimate competition. We should go to Oz though but have nothing to do with the hate filled sevvie mob. The Sevvies are known to wreck the places they visit. We will get tarred with the same brush. Then it will be described as “old firm” trouble when it’s got nowt to dae wi us and the “old firm” term has been obsolete since 2012.
Celtic should tell Sevco fcuk right off and find another cash cow to milk.

Never have a problem upon different views cairnsbhoy as enjoy discussing them.
Don't know much detail surrounding this tournament, and no problem about the event as such.
It's the whole issue surrounding hun scum that I'm totally against, and could never agree to having anything to do with such a shower of shit either
I get that but has the club always got to knock back things like this because of them?? Its unfortunate they've been invited also but the way they piss thru money this won't help them the way it does us

Hun Board saying this game in Australia is worth more to them than they make in the SPFL in a season.

As an aside, anyone else thinking there may be much more to all this pandering to them than meets the eye?

Take the 5 way agreement.....why in God’s name would our Board agree to this, especially in relation to what’s stated in relation to the Court of Session (CAS) written in to this agreement. It simply beggars belief to have agreed to this. It doesn’t make any sense.

So why? I’m now of the view there has to be much more to this.

Firstly, I firmly believe the Huns would not only threaten, (reference to them and Cinch) but see the league destruct if they are not helped in their mission to survive and succeed.

This issue still has to be resolved, and if the courts get involved in this, the implications may be dire for the SPFL, as per the potential infringement of UEFA rules and the consequences of breaching these rules to all the teams in the SPFL. Going forward, this action could also see Cinch pulling the plug on their sponsorship to the detriment of every team in the SPFL. Hun intimidation clearly atplay.

Secondly, so why are Celtic being seen to promote the so called Old Firm (reference to the Sydney tournament) which by extension financially props up the Huns and goes a long way to keep them financially viiable? With the Boards obvious pre existing knowledge of the resistance to this by the Support.

Thirdly, is it because we have been coerced in to it? Could it be, that it has been intimated to the Celtic Board, that if a helping hand wasn’t agreed to, support would be given to the court action in play against our Club, including the demand for severe sanctions, which could be significant (there is precedent in the US for this) should this action be successful, if we don’t play ball?

There’s ensuring the compliance to the continuity to the so called Old Firm business plan, and there’s complete capitulation to the demands of a self entitled entity which leaves them untouchable for ever and a day. Why would our Board choose the latter? It’s nonsensical.

For me, there has to be a rational reason our Board have totally capitulated and agreed to be completely dictated to on so many fronts.

Consequently, I’m coming to the belief there has to be something seriously threatening to us at play here. Is it possibly to do with what has been suggested above?...

Hun Board saying this game in Australia is worth more to them than they make in the SPFL in a season.

As an aside, anyone else thinking there may be much more to all this pandering to them than meets the eye?

Take the 5 way agreement.....why in God’s name would our Board agree to this, especially in relation to what’s stated in relation to the Court of Session (CAS) written in to this agreement. It simply beggars belief to have agreed to this. It doesn’t make any sense.

Firstly, I firmly believe the Huns would not only threaten, (reference to them and Cinch) but see the league destruct if they are not helped in their mission to survive and succeed.

This issue still has to be resolved, and if the courts get involved in this, the implications may be dire for the SPFL, as per the potential infringement of UEFA rules and the consequences of breaching these rules to all the teams in the SPFL. Going forward, this action could also see Cinch pulling the plug on their sponsorship to the detriment of every team in the SPFL. Hun intimidation clearly atplay.

Secondly, so why are Celtic being seen to promote the so called Old Firm (reference to the Sydney tournament) which by extension financially props up the Huns and goes a long way to keep them financially viiable? With the Boards obvious pre existing knowledge of the resistance to this by the Support.

Thirdly, is it because we have been coerced in to it? Could it be, that it has been intimated to the Celtic Board, that if a helping hand wasn’t agreed to, support would be given to the court action in play against our Club, including the demand for severe sanctions, which could be significant (there is precedent in the US for this) should this action be successful, if we don’t play ball?

There’s ensuring the compliance to the continuity to the so called Old Firm business plan, and there’s complete capitulation to the demands of a self entitled entity which leaves them untouchable for ever and a day. Why would our Board choose the latter? It’s nonsensical.

For me, there has to be a rational reason our Board have totally capitulated and agreed to be completely dictated to on so many fronts.

Consequently, I’m coming to the belief there has to be something seriously threatening to us at play here. Is it possibly to do with what has been suggested above?...
Would agree that sevco scum (SS) have something upon us, at board level, for us to act the way we do in regards to the scummy bastards.
Of course money will be the main root to the problem, especially with them bastards not having even a pot to piss into still.
This jolly boys outing is nothing more than a money venture trip as such, no doubt about that whatsoever.
No complaints regarding us taking the opportunity to benefit from such a trip financially either, and giving our aussie supporters something to really look forward to either.
Yet it's still not allowed for us imo, to aid sevco scum in anyway whatsoever financially imo.
So if its a case of the scum having dirt upon us, then make a stand and let the bastards air it, even if it's not to our liking as such.
People in general can handle the truth better than the not knowing, and should it be a case of what you mentioned imatim then get it out into the open to put an end to this 10 year nonsense once and for all.

Would agree that sevco scum (SS) have something upon us, at board level, for us to act the way we do in regards to the scummy bastards.
Of course money will be the main root to the problem, especially with them bastards not having even a pot to piss into still.
This jolly boys outing is nothing more than a money venture trip as such, no doubt about that whatsoever.
No complaints regarding us taking the opportunity to benefit from such a trip financially either, and giving our aussie supporters something to really look forward to either.
Yet it's still not allowed for us imo, to aid sevco scum in anyway whatsoever financially imo.
So if its a case of the scum having dirt upon us, then make a stand and let the bastards air it, even if it's not to our liking as such.
People in general can handle the truth better than the not knowing, and should it be a case of what you mentioned imatim then get it out into the open to put an end to this 10 year nonsense once and for all.

If what I’m suspecting has legs, then you need to look at things much more deeply.

The Huns control the media, so they would then obviously drive the narrative.....that narrative could cause us global problems and I’m of the view our Board are more than aware of this and quite possibly have been made aware of this. It could possibly explain their inexplicable acquiescence to certain matters I believe.

It should also be noted that the Scottish government just recently passed legislation to allow class actions to be allowed in Scottish courts.....why now?.....I’m sure we can all speculate on this?

Notwithstanding any of the above, I personally would like to see anyone who has genuinely suffered at the hands of any deviant adequately compensated (if that is possible) and all those who have a responsibility here to take ownership of this and see it done. I would like us to lead the way in this and do it soon.

The SFA obviously have oversight when it comes to Scottish Football and they have a part to play here too. It will be interesting how this plays out and if they accept their responsibility here as the guardians of the game.

As for those who have weaponised this horrible topic even though they are historically implicated?

Would you put it past them to make capital out of it?

Naw! Me either...

Naw i blame the aussies they want to see an old firm game up close there doing the marketing for it , it was them that invited the scum our club if they weren't half of anything should have objected to the huns invite or pulled out but being spineless knts what did you expect

Am sure the union of bawsacs will sway the huns away from it seeing as there's no scottish ref and their giros won't get them out of prestwick

Back