Going down under

Well going by that mate we just shudnae play them In the league anymore let's just shut it all because they died 🤷🏻‍♂️
That’s just nonsense! “Our” board have done more than enough to keep them in some sort of existence we don’t need to go prostituting all over the planet with that scum.
Just wait til the first bit of trouble and we will be making headlines all over the world.
It’s fans like you that make it easy for them to lie about their history. If where roles reversed they wouldn’t have taken their foot off our throats until there was no us, waken up ffs!

I have no issues whatsoever with us heading to Australia next November when we will be in a 6 week break for the World Cup. Makes sense to get those not away at WC some warm weather training, some gametime and gives an opportunity for Oz based support to see the team. Financially it will also make sense and the Ange factor makes it even more of a no brainer.
However, we should not be getting involved with anything with them. If it was us, the 2 Sydney teams and a team from the EPL or Greece or Italy or one of the other countries where there is a large community there then great, but not them.
Also surprised they have signed up to the Ange Homecoming tour as this is being reported and advertised in Oz. They must be desperate for cash, another reason we should not be helping them.

Personally I don't see the problem....there are no away fans at these fixtures anymore and the game itself has become diluted because of this...at least there will be an element of rivalry there......we have got more things to worry about as a club given yesterday's announcement which nobody seems to be addressing

That’s just nonsense! “Our” board have done more than enough to keep them in some sort of existence we don’t need to go prostituting all over the planet with that scum.
Just wait til the first bit of trouble and we will be making headlines all over the world.
It’s fans like you that make it easy for them to lie about their history. If where roles reversed they wouldn’t have taken their foot off our throats until there was no us, waken up ffs!
Totally agree…they, the media and their fans would see us dead permanently rather than give us financial help.

In all seriousness there may be no World Cup this year. There may be no football, anywhere!
But if it does go ahead and we can make as much for 2 games then we do for a whole season of SPFL games, why not.
An added plus is if the Tourney is a success commercially it will show the football world what we could bring to their league.

In all seriousness there may be no World Cup this year. There may be no football, anywhere!
But if it does go ahead and we can make as much for 2 games then we do for a whole season of SPFL games, why not.
An added plus is if the Tourney is a success commercially it will show the football world what we could bring to their league.
Agree but no to the Auld Firm yes to Glasgow Derby Brim They need us we’re a properly run club they’re a Basket case whose whole entity is built on Lies and pure Hatred oh and Cheatin any nut they can

HH 🍀

This Celtic Board will stoop to any low to keep 'Sevco' alive. This Australian mullarkey is but another cynical attempt to do so, as they are clearly in a financial mess. If they want to keep them alive, then let them do the decent thing and fuck off en masse over to Ibrox, and become directors there. Leave Celtic to those who care about Celtic.

Last edited:
Personally I cant ever envisage Celtic playing in any other league in any other country, the only change I can ever foresee would be a european league, I think that will have to happen at some point as the finances are getting out if control and only the strong survive, we would be vying for a seat at the table for that, but probably only in some qualification league to get into it such is the way its all fixed for the big names.

Its so short sighted our fans go on about how they died but are fuckin obsessed by them and wid rather fuck us up just to fuck them up I don't get it we awe fuckin hate the bastards but I love my club more
Sorry cairnsbhoy, but think you might be getting the wrong end of the stick about this issue.
It is nothing new for clubs to look at marketing there clubs on a bigger scale, and many within the EPL done this years ago within the Asian Market.
Had my concerns about the appointment of Ange and even kyogo at the time could have been based upon marketing more so than football, but glad to claim about being wrong.
Now, I will never agree that we EVER need such a shower of shit for marketing purposes.
Our own Celtic brand sells itself, so fail to see how marketing a dead brand makes any commercial or financial sence when we don't need scum to do so whatsoever.
What's next, if we wanted to go to a pre season trip to Japan, we would need to have such a shower of wankers to tag along with us?
It disgusts myself having anything to do with such scum as it is and can't wait for the day such a rancid brand as there's no longer exists, and for good this time, and the thought of aiding such scum sickens myself to the pit of my stomach, and one this board should be ashamed of themselves for even considering such a venture imo

Back