Griffiths 'Appears to Throw Object,' Daily Record's stunning Dysphemism

They are all coming out in droves honestly,missing the real issue about abuse,LG endured and the dangerous tackle on Frimpong,
typical Scottish Media.
LG incident will be a big talking point on the radio tonight
not the KB ramblings!

Last edited:
"Object"! HA!!!!! snyde and shortbread could be interesting!
Ffs it was bloody cellotape some people are goin rite over the top way the verbal barbs aint they??jesus christ av seen posts on hollow hollow(I know I know I shouldnae but can be rite funny)anyway seen posts wanting wee griff to get a 5 yes a fuckin 5 game ban🤦‍♂️ honestly words fuckin fail me wit a joke surprised one of they zombies never said it cud av injured grandad by stickin to his beard and hurting him by pulling hair out 😂😂

when i saw it at the time I thought Lee had lost the rag and threw the tape at the Killie fan and thought WTF are you doing Lee .
However after seeing the clip of the black back in front of him ,it,s not so clean cut .

Is it more believable that a player after being subbed removed the tape from his socks would throw the tape towards a bin bag , or a player after being sent off making a throat cutting gesture to fans just meaning it's game over .
I look forward to the full backing from the SMSM that surely will be coming Lee,s way .

regarding Boyd,s embarrassing rant .Did anyone else notice that Boyd seemed to confirm that Morelos gesture was indeed a throat cutting gesture after all ,otherwise why would it be wrong ,very wrong ,in Boyds words ,yet his next line was ,I look forward to hearing all those who shouted about him coming out and doing the same to Griffiths .

Members online

Latest posts

Back