Griffiths

So an investigation into nothing worth talking about then, or have I became blind

I agree there's very little in the exchange. She seems to be trying to get him to say something stupid and even came back after 2 days saying she's a bit thick and he needs to be more specific. She took the screenshots and then made them public, so she knew exactly what she was doing. No doubt she'll be selling her non story to the Sunday papers as we speak.
Griff was stupid for replying even with an emoji. But in my view nothing criminal took place.
Aye that was strange texting him back 2 days later it does seem like she was trying hard to get him to write something BUT he shudnae be so bloody stupid he's a heavy target especially after the last year rumours about drug use n the like he shud av been wider than that although he never actually done anything wrong criminally

She's a 15yo child, he's a 30yo man asking a wee lassie for pics. It's not doing something daft as folk on here are saying. It is morally repugnant!

Ps the onus is on him to check her age, she is a child and he is an adult. Stop victim blaming
There's a lassie I used to work wie, early 20's, bonnie wee thing, intelligent, witty and destined to go far in life.

Started getting text messages fae one of the fellas who's in his 50's. Nothing explicit, but persistent messages. If she was younger it would definitely be called 'grooming', but when she tried to raise awareness with the fella - he called her out to the bosses for making false allegations.

Hazard a guess who ended up getting the shitty end of the stick?

Victim blaming is becoming a cultural epidemic and is it any wonder that sexual discrimination often goes unreported?

I've yet to see anyone do the victim blaming as you call it CT.
When you state the incident as you do you make it sound totally repulsive, but is that the real truth?
In this techno world nowadays, you don't know who you are really in contact with, and with someone like griff who suffers with stupidity he can become a very easy target.
Weather we like it or not in this world teenage girls can also be a menic and very manipulative and devious, yet have an easy get out by playing the age card.
I believe this teenager has also posted pictures of herself in underwear and swim suits, hardly actions that should be applauding given the world we live in today, I know with being a parent I would be horrifyed if a teenager daughter of mine acted in such an unacceptable manner also.
Now before you get yourself on the high horse, I'm not defending griff in his actions whatsoever as he was morally totally wrong towards his partner, as many can call it a form of cheating upon her.
Until the full facts are revealed if ever they are, then griff at the moment is only guilty of an act of stupidity and if there is anything more sinister than he will rightly so pay a huge huge price.
I personally still believe that the club should get rid of him, as you can't trust griff off the pitch, so fail to see how you could trust him to do the required job on it any longer, to high risk now imo.
i think he s finished whether he s innocent or not....he s a loose cannon and does nt have the savvy to realise that celtic players have to be squeaky clean in this country....if this was a sevco player theres a good chance nobody would even know about it.....griffiths is too thick and will never change his behaviour....after this its only a matter of time before another episode of his childish antics happens again..he seems to have no respect for the club or the fans he represents.....

There's a lassie I used to work wie, early 20's, bonnie wee thing, intelligent, witty and destined to go far in life.

Started getting text messages fae one of the fellas who's in his 50's. Nothing explicit, but persistent messages. If she was younger it would definitely be called 'grooming', but when she tried to raise awareness with the fella - he called her out to the bosses for making false allegations.

Hazard a guess who ended up getting the shitty end of the stick?

Victim blaming is becoming a cultural epidemic and is it any wonder that sexual discrimination often goes unreported?
imo if he wrote those messages, even if he didnt know ages, they are weird, and if its in open social media its just not good image to be promoting. now had it been out of blue then fair enough, pass it off as stupidity, but on top of his many weird social media messages right after supposedly shutting down his media activity which led to belief he was off or told to cut it out if he wants new contract, he is supposed to be ill, he suppose to have family worries, he suppose to have lots of kids of his own, he suppose to be getting a grip and stop fecking about.

so imo if he wrote anyone those messages in period he supposedly shut down his strange media behaviours then its time to cut him loose.

i accept some people deal with depression differently but ffs. everytime you get some hope he gonna screw his nut back on, he does something to bring attention to his weird off field antics.

Now him and lennon are the two they hate the most

And if they cant accept their media behaviours are a bit antagonising if not loopy then its time to clean the decks

Especially with the horde media looking for any old squirrel

just sad

griffiths is the best striker of ball i seen for long time
But he isnt right in head even when he is supposed to be right in head

he doesnt appear to be giving a hoot about his football imo

putting a lot of effort in on the weird media front though

now if it wasnt him, fair enough
if it was him he should be sacked
if he knew her age he should be jailed

She's a 15yo child, he's a 30yo man asking a wee lassie for pics. It's not doing something daft as folk on here are saying. It is morally repugnant!

Ps the onus is on him to check her age, she is a child and he is an adult. Stop victim blaming
If ANY 15 year old girl is taking photos in her underwear and posting them on the internet, THAT is the ILLEGAL part, that’s the crime right there, not some one who she sends them to, or see’s them, there’s a lot of muck slinging at griff, both on here amd on the SMSM, I think the hun leaning rancid daily record has crossed a line here, I’d be VERY surprised if ifs not actionable, I’m pretty sure griff will launch legal proceedings when police conclude their investigations and say “no crime has been committed “ but the damage has been done, his reputation damaged beyond repair

But the “victim “ as you put it, the underage girl, posting photographs in her underwear online,taken by herself, that’s CLEARLY a mater for social services to get involved, possibly taken into care

Griff is guilty of being a fecken idiot, that can’t keep it in his pants, there is no doubt the knifes are hanging out his back, he’s been a marked man for years due not the numerous scarf hun post tying incidents, the hun leaning media CLEARLY haven’t forgot rubbing their noses in it numerous times, this WHOLE thing has the smell of a set up sting about it

what is obvious is the SMSM is out to get all things Celtic at EVERY opportunity, yet another reason, if we needed any not to engage with them, ban all journalists from Celtic park, only talk to Celtic websites and bloggers, let them get their news 2nd or 3rd hand, they only twist it anyway, let this be another nail in the coffin of the SMSM 😡

Last edited:
imo if he wrote those messages, even if he didnt know ages, they are weird, and if its in open social media its just not good image to be promoting. now had it been out of blue then fair enough, pass it off as stupidity, but on top of his many weird social media messages right after supposedly shutting down his media activity which led to belief he was off or told to cut it out if he wants new contract, he is supposed to be ill, he suppose to have family worries, he suppose to have lots of kids of his own, he suppose to be getting a grip and stop fecking about.

so imo if he wrote anyone those messages in period he supposedly shut down his strange media behaviours then its time to cut him loose.

i accept some people deal with depression differently but ffs. everytime you get some hope he gonna screw his nut back on, he does something to bring attention to his weird off field antics.

Now him and lennon are the two they hate the most

And if they cant accept their media behaviours are a bit antagonising if not loopy then its time to clean the decks

Especially with the horde media looking for any old squirrel

just sad

griffiths is the best striker of ball i seen for long time
But he isnt right in head even when he is supposed to be right in head

he doesnt appear to be giving a hoot about his football imo

putting a lot of effort in on the weird media front though

now if it wasnt him, fair enough
if it was him he should be sacked
if he knew her age he should be jailed
As mentioned in previous posts, it's not as if Griff doesn't have his wee entourage around him who should be guiding him through the social media minefield.

As you stated, Griff was probably number 2 on the huns most wanted list and any digital footprint is just an open goal to these clowns.

I don't know if the wee lassie has an agenda, I really hope not and would like to think that she was a bit starstruck that a recognisable Scottish personality showed an interest in her.

I wouldn't advise her to be posting photos in her underwear, but even walking through the streets of Dundee - it's mind-boggling how some parents let their lassies walk out the door with nothing more than a crop top and shorts that barely cover their backsides.

It's the world we live in now, but every full grown adult make has to be absolutely aware that these girls are not dressing this way for our entertainment!!

I just don't get the fascination that some men have with wee lassies who are barely able to perform joined-up writing?

I have to talk shop for a minute. I worked with this boy who is a serial sex offender with a learning disability. He wasn't allowed to have any electronic devices, but we suspected he had a burner phone with pay-as-you-go. I'm not condoning this course of action, but we had to try and ascertain if the fella was 'active' (he was).

We set up fake profiles on a few local dating sites to see if he'd bite. The profile was of an 18-year-old girl and we got hundreds of requests and comments, about 90% of which were from men that were 30+ and beyond.

Scary world out there.........

If ANY 15 year old girl is taking photos in her underwear and posting them on the internet, THAT is the ILLEGAL part, that’s the crime right there, not some one who she sends them to, or see’s them, there’s a lot of muck slinging at griff, both on here amd on the SMSM, I think the hun leaning rancid daily record has crossed a line here, I’d be VERY surprised if ifs not actionable, I’m pretty sure griff will launch legal proceedings when police conclude their investigations and say “no crime has been committed “ but the damage has been done, his reputation damaged beyond repair

But the “victim “ as you put it, the underage girl, posting photographs in her underwear online,taken by herself, that’s CLEARLY a mater for social services to get involved, possibly taken into care

Griff is guilty of being a fecken idiot, that can’t keep it in his pants, there is no doubt the knifes are hanging out his back, he’s been a marked man for years due not the numerous scarf hun post tying incidents, the hun leaning media CLEARLY haven’t forgot rubbing their noses in it numerous times, this WHOLE thing has the smell of a set up sting about it

what is obvious is the SMSM is out to get all things Celtic at EVERY opportunity, yet another reason, if we needed any not to engage with them, ban all journalists from Celtic park, only talk to Celtic websites and bloggers, let them get their news 2nd or 3rd hand, they only twist it anyway, let this be another nail in the coffin of the SMSM 😡
ive been sayin it for years mate....but that takes a board with boz......not the cowards that currently sit on ours

No 15-year old has the experience or intellectual capacity to make good decisions, BB!!!

That's why Scotland is Europe's biggest hotspot for teenage pregnancies.

Aye, her Ma' and Da' need more than a telling, but come on? If 'responsible' adults are trying to mix it up wie wee lassies, then it's their balls that need a kicking.

i think he s finished whether he s innocent or not....he s a loose cannon and does nt have the savvy to realise that celtic players have to be squeaky clean in this country....if this was a sevco player theres a good chance nobody would even know about it.....griffiths is too thick and will never change his behaviour....after this its only a matter of time before another episode of his childish antics happens again..he seems to have no respect for the club or the fans he represents.....
It would never have hit the front or back pages mate that,s for sure.
We are past the point of irrelevance with Griff,he does the stupid things without even a thought of the cosequences for himself,his family or Celtic,I dont think it is malicious in his part I think it is more stupidity,,he is definitely not the brightest star in the sky when it comes to social media..
I saw a video last night made by an Englishman who believe it or not struggled to remember what sport Griff played but already he had over 3500 likes on his video,this mug had nothing in mind except to make money from the video he made,this is what I mean about Griff and the consequences,he cant see that far ahead,it seems to be now or never with him..

HH.

100% B.b. the poor basket wont be able to walk the streets for the rest of his life without a finger being pointed at him.. guilty or not the fingers will be pointed at him, other members of his family will suffer also through his stupidity..will he ever learn ???.

HH.

100% B.b. the poor basket wont be able to walk the streets for the rest of his life without a finger being pointed at him.. guilty or not the fingers will be pointed at him, other members of his family will suffer also through his stupidity..will he ever learn ???.

HH.
Guilty until proven innocent, as has been said innocent or guilty mud sticks and for a man who suffers from mental health problems could be very bad indeed there is much to be said that in cases like this no names should be published one way or the other,the snakes out there will always attack just to make themselves feel better than the one they are attacking

Guilty until proven innocent, as has been said innocent or guilty mud sticks and for a man who suffers from mental health problems could be very bad indeed there is much to be said that in cases like this no names should be published one way or the other,the snakes out there will always attack just to make themselves feel better than the one they are attacking
well if he is innocent then he and the club must take the media to the cleaners n make it as public as possible...no half measures....no one knows if he is or not yet but these hun rats have been gettin away with anti celtic propaganda for years

As mentioned in previous posts, it's not as if Griff doesn't have his wee entourage around him who should be guiding him through the social media minefield.

As you stated, Griff was probably number 2 on the huns most wanted list and any digital footprint is just an open goal to these clowns.

I don't know if the wee lassie has an agenda, I really hope not and would like to think that she was a bit starstruck that a recognisable Scottish personality showed an interest in her.

I wouldn't advise her to be posting photos in her underwear, but even walking through the streets of Dundee - it's mind-boggling how some parents let their lassies walk out the door with nothing more than a crop top and shorts that barely cover their backsides.

It's the world we live in now, but every full grown adult make has to be absolutely aware that these girls are not dressing this way for our entertainment!!

I just don't get the fascination that some men have with wee lassies who are barely able to perform joined-up writing?

I have to talk shop for a minute. I worked with this boy who is a serial sex offender with a learning disability. He wasn't allowed to have any electronic devices, but we suspected he had a burner phone with pay-as-you-go. I'm not condoning this course of action, but we had to try and ascertain if the fella was 'active' (he was).

We set up fake profiles on a few local dating sites to see if he'd bite. The profile was of an 18-year-old girl and we got hundreds of requests and comments, about 90% of which were from men that were 30+ and beyond.

Scary world out there.........
A blame global warming /central heating and double glazing in ma days aburds wore the standard cardi , 2 jumpers ,blouse,slip ,simmet and that was before you got to the enigma of a bra , and if she had a duffle coat you were fkd not even a radiation blast could get through

Nowadays every ones in there kecks

Last edited by a moderator:
Half the early posts on here already have him guilty, who needs the daily record.

Half the early posts on here already have him guilty, who needs the daily record.
Digger, I don't think we have already found him guilty, but most of us are amazed at his ability to not learn a lesson. It seems to quite a few of us that his use of social media is more important to him than his job or reputation. He doesn't put his club and family before his social media persona. Surely his missus can't be happy about what's going on, and he seems to be stuck in his own little bubble, where he is the centre of the universe, what would he be if he hadn't the ability to play football?. I hate to say this but another wee Edinburgh junkie, harsh I know but I'm afraid probably true. HH

He ll get it stinking from every away support now ,chants of beast and paedo ringing around the stadium.Hes a daft boy.and he wont be the only footballer sending messages to burds on social media .Got to laugh at some though, like theyve never made a mistake in their life .

It's not a case of guilt in the legal context, it's the case that the boy has displayed a level of bampottery that's pretty hard to excuse!!!

So technically, he might not have broken any laws, but when he's into it wie one of your teenage relatives, then we'll just give him a pass because it's legal???

Regardless of guilt or innocence, Celtic's response would suggest there's some credence to the allegations of his involvement and interaction with this lassie.

If that in itself is not enough cause for concern - then I'm really struggling with what we're regarding as right and wrong.

He ll get it stinking from every away support now ,chants of beast and paedo ringing around the stadium.Hes a daft boy.and he wont be the only footballer sending messages to burds on social media .Got to laugh at some though, like theyve never made a mistake in their life .
Agreed Tony, the problem is that most of us learn from mistakes. He may have issues with his head so surely he might also need help. HH

That's the entire point, Tony.........how many times, as men, have we went for a wee unsolicited arse grab or chanced our mitt wie a possibly unwelcome fumble?

Every one of us has walked, or currently, walking that tightrope, but you'd like to think that we'd gie a REALLY wide berth to any lassie that cannae remember Westlife?

Griff's an eejit, but he cannae be a complete imbecile. Just don't go fucking anywhere near red flags!!!

Back