Gullabillies shafted by Castore 🤣

I would happily mark that cunt, all day
Castore ? More like 'Cast offs'
They are amateurs, and chancers, who have come up with a 'great idea' to make millions
Couple of wide-0's from the Wirral, more like
They deserve all they get
Long may their demise continue, for both club, and their crap goods
HH
King's stoogies and all the trash is coming from Louden tavern and sold as official, wait until audit time. The MA stuff its complete, they go to online and its cack.

knuckledraggers blaming factories in india for shit material

Listen up fkwits you get what you paid for ,these factories were approached to make the cheapest shit using the cheapest shit material , Pakistan and india are the biggest global textile manufaturers making for all the top names good to see they hate sevco too GIRFUY

knuckledraggers blaming factories in india for shit material

Listen up fkwits you get what you paid for ,these factories were approached to make the cheapest shit using the cheapest shit material , Pakistan and india are the biggest global textile manufaturers making for all the top names good to see they hate sevco too GIRFUY
It's always somebody else's fault with racist cowards fc

Never fails to amaze me that some zombies first instinct is telling fellow huns not to complain about Castore on their forums because we'll all be laughing at them, I suppose they have a point, but FFS, surely they should be more worried about their fellow orcs getting shafted by the new clubs Castore deal, still funny though. 👍🤣💚

Huns complaining that not only are the taps shit quality.....but some of them are being made in Turkey.....Mehmet ya bass! 🤣🤣🤣
Mehmet loyal awe the way to govan fuckin mental story man it gets worse daily better for us canny beat it awe they wanks bumping they're gums bout this 25 mill deal way conmen CASTORE noo look at them greeting cause it's awe shegite products it's a crackin development get it up them 😜

Never fails to amaze me that some zombies first instinct is telling fellow huns not to complain about Castore on their forums because we'll all be laughing at them, I suppose they have a point, but FFS, surely they should be more worried about their fellow orcs getting shafted by the new clubs Castore deal, still funny though. 👍🤣💚
ano I saw a few posts moaning that people were moaning bout shit gear don't attract attention is the new way doon ibrokes way

Another one .4 tops all the same. One made in Turkey, one in China, one in Bangladesh and one in Croatia or somewhere. Fkn hilarious. Who the fk would trust two scouse scallys wi their dosh. Obviously sloppy will be getting a nice wee bonus aff them,he's taking that bunch a donuts for a ride.HH

There's been a bit of auld confusion regarding the Castore gear, particularly the tops arriving with holes in them. There was a bit of a mixup there as those tops should have been reserved for members of the exclusive 5 star loyalestist supporters group. Unfortunately some of the Billyrat memorial 5 hole tops went astray.

Back