Gullabillies shafted by Castore 🤣

It's fun rippin the pish oot ae the gullibillies!,especially when Scottish media are terrified tae say anything negative about them and their stinkie wee new club,ye know, death threats,bullets and bombs in the post and the rest! 🍺 🥳
Journos afeered a getting a Castore hoody in the post. Especially if it's one a the ones with the wonky wings to commemorate the seagulls shitting on George Seawright and Lenny Murphy's graves.

Never fails to amaze me that some zombies first instinct is telling fellow huns not to complain about Castore on their forums because we'll all be laughing at them, I suppose they have a point, but FFS, surely they should be more worried about their fellow orcs getting shafted by the new clubs Castore deal, still funny though. 👍🤣💚
Is Mike Baldwin running the factory ?

From day one thier statements and figures did not add up,two shops one in London the other in Dublin,production outsourced,claims of the highest technical spec to enhance performance.the individuals who invested in Castore were for the most speculators including Big Mike if as they claimed had produced a world beating product they would have been swallowed up by the the big man and flogged through his outlets,the directors at sevco must have been aware of this because any investigation into thier background would have exposed Castore,s claims but no they sold thier mugs utopia and the gullible,s beleaved them,the idiots who purchased now find themselves ripped off big time and of course sevco have withdrawn to the trenches no doubt with thier prepaid profits do I feel sorry for them most certainly not if it sounds to good to be true it normally isn't I'm sure the pied piper at Ibloss is dreaming up another scam to fleece the idiots who as in the past will pay the piper

Didnae know it wiz a contest
Well, allow me to retort

Yeah I did, on this thread too.

The sevvie shambles continues. Phil Mac Posted a link to sevvie media. Two jerseys, 60 bucks each. One made in China and one made in India from different materials. One still has the original label under the label castrated put on it.
They have subbed oot the contract to third world sweatshops.
Sevvie Tops, made by children for adults with a child's IQ.

Who really owns Castore?

The brothers have majority shares,the rest made up of investors Big Mike included,He would have been covering the bases in case thier product took off,Maybe wrong but I beleave this is how they are set up???

Last edited:
And below is an extract from co-founder Tom Beahaon published on 20th May 2020, long after the brothers had ceased to be the majority shareholders:

"Castore is a premium brand, a very ambitious brand, and we want to challenge Nike, Adidas, Puma at the very top of the market. The only way to do that is by partnering with world class athletes and world class teams that play on a global stage and that will be wearing Castore on a global stage. Rangers clearly, absolutely perfectly, fits into that model. What has been really interesting as we have met clubs over the last 12 months, truthfully, is just how badly many clubs get treated by the big brands. Unless you are Barcelona or Real Madrid, Nike and Adidas don’t really care about the football club and that, for us, offers a big opportunity.

A couple of things that means in reality and practical terms. Firstly, the service that we provide a club. We have people in my business that will do nothing other than servicing Rangers Football Club. In terms of the product the players are getting, not just the first team but the Academy and Women’s team, there is someone whose job it is to make sure that Rangers have exactly what they need, when they need it and getting that feedback from the kit man, the players, the staff, to know how we can make things better, how we can improve. Having that service level is really important.
"

That aged well! 🤣 🤣 🤣

And below is an extract from co-founder Tom Beahaon published on 20th May 2020, long after the brothers had ceased to be the majority shareholders:

"Castore is a premium brand, a very ambitious brand, and we want to challenge Nike, Adidas, Puma at the very top of the market. The only way to do that is by partnering with world class athletes and world class teams that play on a global stage and that will be wearing Castore on a global stage. Rangers clearly, absolutely perfectly, fits into that model. What has been really interesting as we have met clubs over the last 12 months, truthfully, is just how badly many clubs get treated by the big brands. Unless you are Barcelona or Real Madrid, Nike and Adidas don’t really care about the football club and that, for us, offers a big opportunity.

A couple of things that means in reality and practical terms. Firstly, the service that we provide a club. We have people in my business that will do nothing other than servicing Rangers Football Club. In terms of the product the players are getting, not just the first team but the Academy and Women’s team, there is someone whose job it is to make sure that Rangers have exactly what they need, when they need it and getting that feedback from the kit man, the players, the staff, to know how we can make things better, how we can improve. Having that service level is really important.
"

That aged well! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Nike and Adidas very well may take action regarding the comments Tom Beahaon has made if someone was to pass them on to them 👍

Latest posts

Back