Hamilton v Celtic Sunday 2 February, kick-off 12.30pm - all comments here

Well done Bhoys job done!
Lenny (useless manager needs sacked) got his subs spot on, everyone of them made a difference.
Eddy just keeps getting better, ball just sticks to his feet, check his boots for glue!
Mibbies he’s using that UHU from that famous Frankel Protege Mm
Obviously horsing about wi the sitter but neigh bother in the end
Eeeennnnoooouuugggghhh ffs

HH 🍀🐴

Well, that was easy in the end 🙄

As a few people have said, with the rat's side to side bollocks we'd have dropped two points there. That was an important win against a determined, organised team on a terrible surface.

Our goal difference is looking peachy and the huns are still looking ugly

✊🏼

An ugly win on a totally ugly pitch.....Christie upped the tempo.....Jullien showed a bit of class with a wonderful finish.....and let’s not forget how Griffiths sucked the defender in to making a last man tackle which led to a goal and a red card.....onwards and upwards

Ma nerves are fucking shredded. Just as well I have a lovely bottle of Shiraz to keep me aff the glue. Game changed with Taylor going off and Christie, Wee Johnny and Rogic giving us a bit of class. Taylor will be gutted after Wednesday. He was piss poor.

Hopefully on a grass park on Wednesday we will play the way we can.

I'm away to get quietly half cut. And maybe sing a few songs.

Ma nerves are fucking shredded. Just as well I have a lovely bottle of Shiraz to keep me aff the glue. Game changed with Taylor going off and Christie, Wee Johnny and Rogic giving us a bit of class. Taylor will be gutted after Wednesday. He was piss poor.

Hopefully on a grass park on Wednesday we will play the way we can.

I'm away to get quietly half cut. And maybe sing a few songs.

The Only Way is Up Mate :love:

Great win could have been a tricky one on that pitch, but the bhoys were superb in the 2nd half. That 15mins burst was spell blinding. Big Tam Rogic's ball for Eddys 2nd was sublime.
We know how to win, we know what it takes to win titles. Two horse race my arse, the SMSM are a brass kneck for even suggesting it.
The only twist and turns Slippy will see is the leather belts turning the screw. Brilliant,onwards to the next.

Back