Hatate appreciation page

Just tuned into that cesspit PLZ soccer - I just wanted to hear what they were going to say about our game last night. Well their faces were aw tripping them so a good start and then they had to admit Hatate is the real deal so the name changing cunt P Martin started going on about how Michael Nicholson would have to deal with the IRA songs - you couldn’t make it up. No a mention that mob over at iPox who sing all their racist and bigoted songs and nothing ever said about that. That’s what ah get fir being a wee nosey cunt.
Must admit Rose, as a huge fan of the rebel tunes, I still would prefer to be hearing the Celtic tunes on a match day within the stadium myself.
Of course it is something for everyone to attack the club over and don't believe we need to attract that type of attention when our football is such a joy to watch and the atmosphere seems to have become a bit diluted still imo, to where it could and should be currently

Just tuned into that cesspit PLZ soccer - I just wanted to hear what they were going to say about our game last night. Well their faces were aw tripping them so a good start and then they had to admit Hatate is the real deal so the name changing cunt P Martin started going on about how Michael Nicholson would have to deal with the IRA songs - you couldn’t make it up. No a mention that mob over at iPox who sing all their racist and bigoted songs and nothing ever said about that. That’s what ah get fir being a wee nose
You`re a braver man than me, for sure.

Go on the noise auld team……..at whit age do you get to join up? I’m rapidly approaching the end of ma “summer” years, some would say I’m in the autumn of life 🤔
A wheen of us are on 'the back 9' to use a golf term
Never played the game myself but appreciate some people pay $400 for a club that will allow them to drive a wee ball another 50 yards further into the woods... :rolleyes:
Now, what was this read about oh aye...Hatate...some player
HH

Back