Hearts v Celtic - all comments here

Celtic have cut the fan media questions from their video, over the last two games (Alloa and Hearts) . The one before the Hibs game I did and the questions and answers were included. Yet at the weekend one of the answers to a fan media question was featured on the official Celtic website as indeed was the case with my questions to Ange prior to Hibs match and also this morning re the referees answer. Celtic even include the media conference video in the site but confusingly the question and answer are not there.

The fan media aren't given recording permissions for these conferences, instead the participating sites are sent an audio file by Celtic. Not much use to me - better for the podcasts etc - but it didn't matter as we could use the Celtic video via You Tube.

So with the fan media questions being asked and answered what happened yesterday was that the BBC (the MSM have recording permission from Celtic), used the answer to the fan media question and posted as a news story. Shafting the fan media podcast but it's really a muddle created by Celtic. Even Paul Cuddihy the Celtic View editor who wrote up the article on the official site seems to be unaware of all this.

I had a row with the club after the Hearts game the last time, you might recall, as I asked about the Andy Halliday tackle on Callum McGregor...

...Good to see Ange calling out the referees, better late than never, someone should have warned him before the season started.

Celtic have also stopped doing any pre or post match press for the Women's team since play resumed this year.
Definitely better late than never and about time. Perhaps he wanted to let the dust settle in case he said something he was thinking that hed know SMSM wouldve been all over like the bad rash they are HH

Aye wc, you certainly got in early to warn him about the SMSM, ange isnā€™t stupid, he knows the scoreā€¦..love the answers he gives at pressersā€¦.if he starts with ā€œlook mateā€ thatā€™s code fur fuck aff ya rocketšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Ridiculed for being honest but SMSM knew this was going worldwide so took to slating our own WC once more kudos to you mate HH

Whilst I would never like to see any player injured, Soutar is injury prone and is probably having his longest injury free run in years how funny would it be if he was injured just before he swapped cesspits, cant help but think they're getting a decent player but his injury record is terrible and probably the reason Celtic B didnt want him. Pig in a poke anyone?
oh aye, he's a definite risk with his history of injuries. Wouldn't surprise me if he picks up another lengthy lay-off soon, but knowing our luck, it'll be CCV or Hart.

Celtic have cut the fan media questions from their video, over the last two games (Alloa and Hearts) . The one before the Hibs game I did and the questions and answers were included. Yet at the weekend one of the answers to a fan media question was featured on the official Celtic website as indeed was the case with my questions to Ange prior to Hibs match and also this morning re the referees answer. Celtic even include the media conference video in the site but confusingly the question and answer are not there.

The fan media aren't given recording permissions for these conferences, instead the participating sites are sent an audio file by Celtic. Not much use to me - better for the podcasts etc - but it didn't matter as we could use the Celtic video via You Tube.

So with the fan media questions being asked and answered what happened yesterday was that the BBC (the MSM have recording permission from Celtic), used the answer to the fan media question and posted as a news story. Shafting the fan media podcast but it's really a muddle created by Celtic. Even Paul Cuddihy the Celtic View editor who wrote up the article on the official site seems to be unaware of all this.

I had a row with the club after the Hearts game the last time, you might recall, as I asked about the Andy Halliday tackle on Callum McGregor...

...Good to see Ange calling out the referees, better late than never, someone should have warned him before the season started.

Celtic have also stopped doing any pre or post match press for the Women's team since play resumed this year.
That's pretty shocking as i doubt anyone would have heard Ange speak up about the Ref /tackles ,i only came across it posted late last night after i had heard the original Celtic presser

On the PR front the just stumble from one mess to the next shocking from the club

Could we stumble on an inspired midfield with O Reilly ,Hatate and Bitton ? This could be much the same when we hit form with Soro and Turnbull playing midfield through injuries to others..Player for player we have a better team than Hearts regardless of all our injuries etc..Got to think positive and a big performance from Jota,Hatate etc to edge a win here..Any win with zero injuries would be fantastic...
Our biggest concern here i think is Beaton as ref..Can see him dishing out cards early so need to be extra careful not to get anyone sent off..Expect Hearts to get freekicks galore into our box..Need Starfelt ,CCV to be on top form to clear from set pieces ..Im thinking a nervy 3 v 2 win which would be excellent

Aye it will be tough and rough Frank, they're 3rd for a reason ( mainly because aberdeen and hibs have had a mare of a league season so far that Motherwell have overtaken both ) but I see no reason why we wont come away with the points. All we hear about from our unbiased press is how they beat us at the start of the season, nothing about how that team we fielded barely knew one another was held together with sellotape and elastic bands, had a new manager, nothing about the fact that in the last 30 times we've faced them weve lost 3 times. 3 in 30 games must cover near to 7 seasons worth of football and we play them 4 times a season but I dont see that anywhere. I dont see anywhere that we knocked them out the cup ( on our way to winning it) no it's all about that first game. The press dont want us to remember any of that truth , the real truth about this fixture is that they have a terrible record against us and for the team who sits 3rd top in Scotland it's pretty poor that all they have to shout about is an opening day fixture one in which we were denied a good goal by our honest mistake making referees, nothing about the 1-0 game we beat them at Celtic park next time we faced them. That's too easy for our Pulitzer prize winning sports writers. So they wheel out the same old story that was wheeled out again before we beat them 3-2 and 1-0 since then. I agree it will be a tough game and we must keep our heads when the tackles are flying in and they definitely will be. Livingston or hibs away hold more danger to us than them and that's the reason I'll say 3-1 , ill give them the possibility of scoring the one and that's based on the fact that we still haven't cut out the slack play from set pieces and corners that Alloa were able to score. We just do what we are best at , out-scoring the opposition and we will be fine I'm sure , all the players will be chomping at the bit to start this game tonight and we might see a Celtic side were unaccustomed to seeing but big giokamakis has started firing at just the right time and I fancy him to score tonight COYBIG HH
Not only did our team of strangers outplay Hearts that first game, the thug Halliday should have been sent off (sorry, attempting to break Celtic players ankles is permitted according to the Lanarkshire Referees Association - especially if the perpetrator is pals with the ref and does podcasts with him - so that was the correct decision) and we had an onside goal disallowed for incorrectly being adjudged to be offside.

I'm surprised that the Scottish media has forgotten this after Kris Boyd made such a song and dance after this game about how VAR must be brought into Scottish football to overrule these horrendous refereeing howlers! He did, didn't he?

PS - please please please try to use paragraphs Winter as your War And Peace posts are difficult to read without them. ;)

These are the games I can't help but miss the great Jimmy Sanderson " bunkum i tell you complete utter bunkum , yes you Gerry McNee stop talking bunkum , always said it as he saw it with ruffling a few feathers the furthest thing thing in mind oh how we could do with a Jimmy these days, if we were poor we'd get it in the neck the guy just spoke football and I could listen to him talk for hours even the fans didnt escape his tongue lashing " I'm sorry caller we'll have to stop it there due to the fact that you're talking bunkum" šŸ˜‚ if carlsberg made football pundits etc
Were you at the game caller ?

If were going with jackamo up front we need to cut out the side to side passing and get the balls in the box faster and earlier ,also think well go with McCarthy in midfield and jj at right back
Exactly he needs crosses into the box the big fella his goal last time was a good goal all round we need more of putting the baw In the box and let the attackers attack it

Long, long, long day today.........started on the early shift and might lack the pace to see it through tonight, but I have no fear.

The tarts aren't in the same ballpark as us and revenge will be sweet.

Matt O'Riley first goal, first yellow card, Celtic win at 16/1.......even the bookies know it's rigged.

Mon the Hoops.......gerritrightfuckinupthum!!!

PS - please please please try to use paragraphs Winter as your War And Peace posts are difficult to read without them. ;)
Oh the grammar police šŸ‘®ā€ā™€ļø are oot this afternoon šŸ¤£
Although I do agree, itā€™s a forum not a blog, say whit yi need to say in 2 paragraphs our less, then pass the mic šŸŽ¤ to someone else
Sad to say I NEVER read anyones long winded posts, try editing or git straight to the point šŸ‘

Oh the grammar police šŸ‘®ā€ā™€ļø are oot this afternoon šŸ¤£
Although I do agree, itā€™s a forum not a blog, say whit yi need to say in 2 paragraphs our less, then pass the mic šŸŽ¤ to someone else
Sad to say I NEVER read anyones long winded posts, try editing or git straight to the point šŸ‘
I'm not against long posts - man, I do plenty of them myself. It is more to do with trying to read it on a phone. It gets very hard to follow for us folks that are getting befuddled. I'm going to have to see about getting specs just for his posts! šŸ˜†

With Callum being out I expect Joe Hart will be Capitano. There is no doubt he has leadership qualities and experience but I sort of like my Captains to be outfield players at the heart of the action.
If it wasn't JH as an alternative I'd give it to Tony Ralston. He's been at the club a long time and has come on leaps and bounds this season and he's matured a lot. Either him or big Blockchain, he's another with experience but is not a regular starter.
Who's your alternative?

The eyes of Scottish Football will be on Beaton tonight.
The first 15 minutes will let us know what we can expect from him
past record,,not a lot..

Hart,
Juranovic, Starfelt,CCV,Taylor,
O,Riley,Hatate,Bitton.
Labada,GG,Jota.
No doubt souttar will want to show his masters what they have bought,
hope it,s the same shit the usually get for coppers..

HH

Back