Hearts v Celtic - all comments here

Was planning on watching the match in my local with my Sons, a guy I do work with had 3 spare corporate tickets going free, So two Sons & eldest Granson are on the lash in Gorgie ffs, so it's a Stream, Whisky, some green & football manager 22 for me I've said in previous post I'm quietly confident for tonights match, based on recent form, it won't be easy due tae Cheating Beaton, the future Huns, wannabe Huns & rejected Huns, as always goals & football will win the game Just heard the Team news on Rado Scot.

☘MON THE CELTIC, GET RIGHT FUCKIN IN TAE THE BASTURDS☘

🥃 Slàinte

Hope really hope we bury these mutant wannabe Huncunts 5/6-0. But really think these fuckwit Mibbs are giving a the opposition the freedom to maim.
But like the look of the Team So Bhoys
Go out there and Fucking Destroy these Dietfuckwithunbastardungcunts.
MON THE HOOPS

HH 🍀

Was planning on watching the match in my local with my Sons, a guy I do work with had 3 spare corporate tickets going free, So two Sons & eldest Granson are on the lash in Gorgie ffs, so it's a Stream, Whisky, some green & football manager 22 for me I've said in previous post I'm quietly confident for tonights match, based on recent form, it won't be easy due tae Cheating Beaton, the future Huns, wannabe Huns & rejected Huns, as always goals & football will win the game Just heard the Team news on Rado Scot.

☘MON THE CELTIC, GET RIGHT FUCKIN IN TAE THE BASTURDS☘

🥃 Slàinte
Lucky bhoys m8
With that menu you’ve got on I wouldnae manage to get to the toilet for a push never mind manage a fitba team

Celtic: Hart, Juranovic, Carter-Vickers, Starfelt, Taylor, Bitton, O’Riley, Hatte, Forrest, Jota, Giakoumakis

Subs: Bain, Jullien, Scales, Abada, Soro, McCarthy, Ralston, Welsh, Doak
Don't worry Bhoys & Ghirls, every one of those players will have had it drummed into them to focus and get the win
No shirkers in that team
Mon the Matt O'Riley, this is your stage son
The 3 up front will be on this tonight...get it right up them Celtic !!!
Big Gio 2 goals tonight

YNWA

Members online

Latest posts

Back