Hearts v Celtic - all comments here

Being a romantic kinda cunt I took the missus to a shop to pick a perfume for her Christmas ( well what the fuck do I know about perfume?) She eventually (after about 4 hours) picked Obsession Night or Dark, or Midnight fuck knows, then she asks the bird behind the desk what does it smell like? I'm like how the fuck is she going to describe a smell??? So they both mocked me and hit the Internet, apparently it has an overriding hint of tonka bean!!! Oh fuck aye we all know what tonka beans smell like! And moreover we all want to smell like a fucking tonka bean! I had my rant, paid the money and left.
Turns out tonka beans smell quite nice actually 🤷‍♂️
The tonka bean actually gave rise to the word honking , back in the days were the man would get hame fur his dinner and rolled the big stone over to shut out the wolves one of the wives would wear tonka bean cos if they didnt it meant they were or had been honking. I'm gony tell my rangers pal this hes a good lad but thick as two planks and I might even get him a tonka bean oot a packet of minsterals and paint it wi clear nail polish, bearcin mind , remember that picture that was dounf the rounds were outside ibrox on the roof front it said primark? He believed that and was so incensed that he started googling just who much money theRangers were gony make from the deal haha at the same time I was throwing in ooft easiest £2.5 million you'll ever make oh did I tell you that Celtic have sold the stadium name as well " naw tae whit?" The Glasgow Celtic Adidas Arena " much wiz at wurf" £150 million but you cant compare the two clubs fs at least primark took a gamble , whitdgyae mean a gamble ? Well a lot of their clothes could get stolen on match days " white tawkun about," obviously on match days primark will be selling their stuff on the stands or why bother ? True, true 😂 and that is a true story pea soup hasnt got a look I to to thickness like that ibrox mob haha fools , oh please if anyone still got th ibrox primark picture please post it I've lost It

Last edited:
My wife smells like baked beans, is that the same 😂😂
Naw they're just honking especially when you wake up needing the toilet at 4a.m , everything seems fine until you re-enter the bedroom and that's when the real difference becomes apparent 😂 btw I've no got a clue wtf a tonka bean is , thought maybe something you can put in yer waens tonka truck 😂

Last edited:
Swinecastle, home of the diet inbred
Wee Taylor goes over to ask the for the ball, after it goes out for a shy to Celtic
Daft wee mutant Jambo doesn't throw it back right away...his team is down 2-1 and he''s fucking about wasting his team's time
Embra's spoon burning, Begbie wannabees

Last edited:
I think we CAN win this game, but so many variables kick in that I feel it will be far from easy. I share your concerns.
Last post of the night oh its morning still last post. You were both right to feel apprehensive about that game LC20 your concerns about too many unproven stand ins was valid but I thought that we coped with that superbly Hatate was immense especially when we consider exactly who he was replacing, no pressure there eh? And frank you said it earlier it would be tough you were right I said it would also be rough all 3 of us were right but my final thoughts are that this new team still gelling missing key players, wont face many tougher games domestically this session and the 7.45 ko made it a bigger occasion to boot. We went we saw we won we are 3pts better off when most of the country were hoping for a shock result especially those in the studio GIRFUY meanwhile they are relying on penalties once again and getting them once again but that luck will run out this time, half strength Celtic only pressure we found ourselves under was the constant high balls relentless at times not even lifting their heads just thumpingbit anywhere close to our box , we coped really well in one of Scotland's most hostile environments for us us anyway , they are labouring to get results and we are winning well no where near enough credit has been given to our team of newcomers which is fine can smell the fear from ibrox either that or it's both the fear and white inch water treatment plant 😂so proud of that tonight shows the calibre of players Ange has brought into the club HH

Maybe this is too simplistic a view but I think Ange sent the team out to get a lead then told them to sit back and defend. I don't know how else to describe the way Celtic in the 2nd half were having apparently great breaks and tackles followed by woefully, misplaced passes that seemed designed to recycle possession to them. Perhaps Ange thinks it's more fitting to give the peasants false hope then slowly choke them to death while the goat-fuckers-in-black watched on than to mercilessly hammer them whilst engineering some useful training for the Sevco game. He had a fiery FUCK YEAH! look about him at the end and he is also Ted Lasso and Coach Beard in one Manager so you can be sure there's a bit of psychology about him.

Last edited:
Last post of the night oh its morning still last post. You were both right to feel apprehensive about that game LC20 your concerns about too many unproven stand ins was valid but I thought that we coped with that superbly Hatate was immense especially when we consider exactly who he was replacing, no pressure there eh? And frank you said it earlier it would be tough you were right I said it would also be rough all 3 of us were right but my final thoughts are that this new team still gelling missing key players, wont face many tougher games domestically this session and the 7.45 ko made it a bigger occasion to boot. We went we saw we won we are 3pts better off when most of the country were hoping for a shock result especially those in the studio GIRFUY meanwhile they are relying on penalties once again and getting them once again but that luck will run out this time, half strength Celtic only pressure we found ourselves under was the constant high balls relentless at times not even lifting their heads just thumpingbit anywhere close to our box , we coped really well in one of Scotland's most hostile environments for us us anyway , they are labouring to get results and we are winning well no where near enough credit has been given to our team of newcomers which is fine can smell the fear from ibrox either that or it's both the fear and white inch water treatment plant 😂so proud of that tonight shows the calibre of players Ange has brought into the club HH
Thought you'd been telt about paragraphs? 🤷‍♂️

Tom Rogic had the ball in the back of the net after 20 seconds against Vietnam then had it disallowed for some reason.

Members online

Latest posts

Back