Hearts v Celtic, Premiership - Tynecastle 8pm Kick Off

Me too Stevie. I am disappointed in the number of fans writing off Soro already. It was his worst game so far but he still never gave up or went into hiding. Bear in mind he was brought in, ignored thrown into a meaningless game with other youngsters and played so well he had to stay in the side. He then played well and then was inexplicably dropped and rarely given a chance towards the end of a season already lost.

He might not be the long term successor to Broony but he has shown me he at lesst deserves a chance. Remember too that Broony took a much much longer time to establish himself.

At least playing Soro frees up CalMac to play further forward - latterly he has had to sit far too deep to help a much slower Broony.
Soro can switch from sublime to ridiculous in the space of 30 secs, but considering the sublime is in there he has to play. Coaching will surely even out the rough edges as will consistent selection. I also love a player who plays with a smile on his face. A gig as a pro footballer? The whole lot of them should need surgery to remove the big frickin grins. He'll do for me for now but he'll need to iron out some of the rashness

Soro can switch from sublime to ridiculous in the space of 30 secs, but considering the sublime is in there he has to play. Coaching will surely even out the rough edges as will consistent selection. I also love a player who plays with a smile on his face. A gig as a pro footballer? The whole lot of them should need surgery to remove the big frickin grins. He'll do for me for now but he'll need to iron out some of the rashness
I agree Niall but it is difficult if you don't get a decent run of games. If every single time you got a run out on the pitch in the hoops it was drummed into you that you'd better do something special to be deemed worthy of another chance instead of one of Lenny's favoutites then is it any wonder an egear youngster sometimes over commits? I'd rather than than he spit the dummy out and tripped over his petted lip like too many others did.

As I ssid, he might not be the petfect replacement to one of our all time legends, but he is here now and has shown enough to at least be given a chance rather than to be written off far to quickly.

I agree Niall but it is difficult if you don't get a decent run of games. If every single time you got a run out on the pitch in the hoops it was drummed into you that you'd better do something special to be deemed worthy of another chance instead of one of Lenny's favoutites then is it any wonder an egear youngster sometimes over commits? I'd rather than than he spit the dummy out and tripped over his petted lip like too many others did.

As I ssid, he might not be the petfect replacement to one of our all time legends, but he is here now and has shown enough to at least be given a chance rather than to be written off far to quickly.
100%. 👏

You're absolutel right BB. He does need a decent run in the team. It's the only way he can improve. I think he's still only around 22 years of age, so, yes, let's see if he can take things to the next level. Two things for Ange to help him with. Not giving the ball away, and cut out the rash tackles.

Another one I've lost patience with Gary is Bitton, even more so with the sending off.
Would give Soro the nod because Bitton could be a liability especially against the mini huns who Surly would target him
Couldn't agree more John ...Bitton seen as some sort all rounder for some reason. The guy is poor and has had his chance...slows the game down imo and doesn't have the temperament or the ability regardless of his experience....Soro's had one dodgy game and we want him out. Keep him in there. Sounds like he will start with Bitton and Welsh with the star man on the bench.

Soro had his worst(only bad game) in a Celtic shirt. First pick for me.
Squad player at best for me, we need an experienced central midfielder to help out McGregor and free Turnbull to push further forward. Whatever happened to the Aaron Mooy rumour? He's at home with his family in Bearsden at the moment so wouldn't need to quarantine;)

Looks like ange is happy with Kennedy and Strachan but wants more help with sports science and conditioning

Members online

Latest posts

Back