Hearts v Celtic, Premiership - Tynecastle 8pm Kick Off

No, sorry Gary - I think you make a lot of valid points but I don't understand the negativity about Soro without him getting a proper chance. I'll apologise if you are right but I think he has shown enough to deserve a chance. There have been much worse performers than him in the last few gsmes/years
Watched Soro the other night and was so disappointed .... not the answer for me. Worst player on the night?

Think I might go with the same although I would replace Forrest with Soro.

Don't think he'll want McGregor sitting deep somehow. Abada on the right, Christie on the left.

I might also be tempted to play Ajeti instead of Edouard. It's as plain as the nose on your face Eddie can't be bothered so why not at least play someone who cares?
Ajeti cares???? eek!

Watched Soro the other night and was so disappointed .... not the answer for me. Worst player on the night?
So again, I ask - are we going to write off a player based on one performance that was admittedly his worst by far? Broony performed much much worse than that in his first few seasons at Celtic. At least CalMac is not forced to sit so deep as he has had to last season to help out for Broony's lack of pace.

Soro might not be the long term answer but IMO he deserves a chance, and we have much bigger problems to solve on the pitch.

Last edited:
So again, I ask - are we going to write off a player based on one performance that was admittedly his worst by far? Broony performed much much worse than that in his first few seasons at Celtic. At least CalMac is not forced to sit so deep as he has had to lst season to help out for Broony's lack of pace.

Soro might not be the long term answer but IMO he deserves a chance, and we have much bigger problems to solve on the pitch.
Thought he played ok till the crunching tackle and then he faded a bit but he wasn't the only one

--------------Bain-----------------

--------Ralston ---Welsh --- Starfelt --- Boli

--------Forrest--- Turnbull Calmac---- Christie

-------------------Abada -----Eddie

Ange's Pre Game Press Conference...

Takes no shit from the idiots of the SMSM "I come from the same planet mate, I haven't come from outer space, I know who Hearts are":ROFLMAO:
Starfelt available, Furuhashi out of isolation and can now travel to Scotland, may be available.
Sounds like Bitton (Niro as he calls him) will be coming back into starting 11.
We need to put a marker down tonight and by a clear mile dominat from start to finish.. over shadow any other shite from today.

Sunday morning 7am start for me to see us take on the Hearts. I'll have the breakfast eggs, bacon, black pudding and even square slice (with real meat -Lorne sausage) haggis , toast and coffee as I watch the game on computer. (are you salivating yet?) A culinary thrombosis -a clot in the kitchen.
Thats a great start to.the day ur doing well getting lorne over there but usually foreigners look at square slice with disgust 😄

Back