Hearts v Celtic - Saturday 22nd October 12.30pm

I caught some of the game on Radio Scotland around the Hearts penalties to make it 3-3. The hundits were all moaning because CCV and Jenz were not booked for the penalties, meaning Jenz was off.

And there we have this weekend's media's take on the game - Hearts were robbed and Celtic benefitted because of the Tim loving referees!

I'm angry that celtic were cheated today. I'm angry that the panel compounded my fears that, because we won, it will all be brushed aside. And it was. Ange barely mentioned it in his interview. Our board won't say a word.

Think on this!! On Sky Sports. Using VAR. 2 referees worked together to cheat us.

Remember Dougiegate? Well we just witnessed it in live action. For ralstons goal. Walsh blew for an imaginary foul and his VAR assistant lied and agreed that he saw something that never happened. Right in front of us!! And no one at Celtic or Sky will ask for an explanation. Cause we won.

Same with the handball. The refs, on live television, cheated. It was a clear handball and McLean not only chose to ignore it, he told the ref to ignore it and not look at his screen.

But we won. Even Hartson said it. We won so let's not talk about it.

Let's not talk about the fact that we just watched, on live telly, the officials cheating us using their new toy.

And if anyone believes that if we are good enough it won't matter!!! Wake up!! Today showed how VAR will be used.

McFadden was right on one thing. There are teething problems. But not the way we think they mean.

The LRA will sit down and ask how the fuck did we win today!! They will make sure they do a proper job next time.

They aren't daft. It won't be against teams we expect to beat. They will employ their tactics in matches like today....against hearts. Aberdeen and the scum. Games they know we can struggle sometimes and where a few little cheats can kill us off.....the LRA will be devastated.

Members online

Back