Hearts v Celtic - Saturday 22nd October 12.30pm

Comment from Neilson ""There were some positives, some negatives with VAR. There's work to be done to get it ironed out. The first penalty is a stonewaller and doesn't get given and we play for three-four minutes. We all know it's a penalty."

3 or 4 minutes? As I said before, he's only just learnt how to wash himself so maybe telling the time is next.

And if anyone believes that if we are good enough it won't matter!!! Wake up!! Today showed how VAR will be used.

McFadden was right on one thing. There are teething problems. But not the way we think they mean.

The LRA will sit down and ask how the fuck did we win today!! They will make sure they do a proper job next time.

They aren't daft. It won't be against teams we expect to beat. They will employ their tactics in matches like today....against hearts. Aberdeen and the scum. Games they know we can struggle sometimes and where a few little cheats can kill us off.....the LRA will be devastated.

You’re right on the money Lubo…..keep telling it like it is…

And if anyone believes that if we are good enough it won't matter!!! Wake up!! Today showed how VAR will be used.

McFadden was right on one thing. There are teething problems. But not the way we think they mean.

The LRA will sit down and ask how the fuck did we win today!! They will make sure they do a proper job next time.

They aren't daft. It won't be against teams we expect to beat. They will employ their tactics in matches like today....against hearts. Aberdeen and the scum. Games they know we can struggle sometimes and where a few little cheats can kill us off.....the LRA will be devastated.
Said all along VAR is a waste of time as far as we are concerned. It simply provides another cheating hun at the screen an opportunity to influence the game.
Might do OK for the other sides (except if they’re playing the Huns of course). Let’s how much more they can do to fuck us over though while our board sits silently and watches this unfold.
🤬🤬

“I keep hearing opposition managers say we get everything… the only penalties we’ve taken are in training.” Ange Postecoglou thinks Celtic were denied a clear penalty in their 4-3 win over Hearts - and says he doesn’t like the ‘standing around’ involved in VAR calls.

The VAR version on show today in this bitter country of hate towards our club can only be described as blatant cheating and for any neutral observer outside of this country that happened to watch this circus they must have been confused at best.
Only in Scotland could it be that embarrassing......not good for the ticker or the blood pressure as the anger built up today but much relief .....am awa for a lie doon. Hail Hail to the good guys 🍀💪

I don’t know why we are shocked at the stonewall penalty not being awarded. Celtic are the most attacking side in Scotland with the most touches inside the opposition box, yet we have not been awarded a penalty in any competition since April
Yet our board still do not feel the need to question this fact 😡

The VAR version on show today in this bitter country of hate towards our club can only be described as blatant cheating and for any neutral observer outside of this country that happened to watch this circus they must have been confused at best.
Only in Scotland could it be that embarrassing......not good for the ticker or the blood pressure as the anger built up today but much relief .....am awa for a lie doon. Hail Hail to the good guys 🍀💪
Take it slow Mag.

What a fucking game and what makes it better is no matter what they couldn’t stop us
I’ll take that entertainment every week
More emotions displayed today than I can remember

Ange is basically saying
WE NEVER STOP AND YOU CANT FUCKING STOP US

Off to the silverburn hallowe’en fair now. Not be the only merry go round il l have been on today

When the kids are greeting it’s raining I’ll just ask them … what would ange say ….

We, as a club, from the board to the fans have to get out the mindset of "it's alright if we are being cheated, as long as we win."
We have lost league titles on goal difference. Now if you where to look at the decisions through those seasons, you'd find that we had goals chalked off in matches. So instead of 3-0 it was 2-0. Yes we won, but lost the league in the end.

Today we could have won 5 or 6-3.
Ralstons goal...and the pen.

Now imagine the huns, with VAR assistance went on and had the season of thier life and beat us to the title....on goal difference. We wouldn't look back and say "aaah we were cheated but we won" then, would we??

It needs to be called out at every opportunity.

Our boards silence has put us in this position.

VAR has arrived, let the mayhem begin.
Ange said at press conference today that its the same squad as the last 2 games. Jota & Turnbull still out and won't be rushed (so seems unlikely they'll be available for Shakhtar on Tuesday)

Hart will come back in for Siegrist but other than that don't see many changes, maybe GG for Kyogo.

A tough game as always at Tynecastle, but given they are short of defenders and haven't won in a while we should win if we play as we have in the last 2 games.

Hart
Juranovic CCV Jenz Taylor
Mooy O'Riley Hatate
Abada GG Haksabanovic
Subs Siegrist Ralston Bernabei Abildgaard McCarthy Forrest Kyogo Maeda Ideguchi

3-1 GG hat trick
VAR does not stop the cheats.
The Huns have sent in their A team for this game…..their No 1 Hun MIB Walsh, Hun employee and chief cheat on the park…..and MIB McLean on VAR…..they’re all in here…

Get var to fuck and get better referees.....useless cunts

We are not playing well at all. Ralston and Bernebi should be off for starters. Midfield has been shocking.

Dodgy decisions aside, we have been woeful
Ralston, Mooy and O Reilly been so off it
We find a way. WE NEVER STOP.
HH.

We, as a club, from the board to the fans have to get out the mindset of "it's alright if we are being cheated, as long as we win."
We have lost league titles on goal difference. Now if you where to look at the decisions through those seasons, you'd find that we had goals chalked off in matches. So instead of 3-0 it was 2-0. Yes we won, but lost the league in the end.

Today we could have won 5 or 6-3.
Ralstons goal...and the pen.

Now imagine the huns, with VAR assistance went on and had the season of thier life and beat us to the title....on goal difference. We wouldn't look back and say "aaah we were cheated but we won" then, would we??

It needs to be called out at every opportunity.

Our boards silence has put us in this position.
Will VAR be allowed in Ipox, or will they be unable to guarantee it's safety ?????

What a fucking game and what makes it better is no matter what they couldn’t stop us
I’ll take that entertainment every week
More emotions displayed today than I can remember

Ange is basically saying
WE NEVER STOP AND YOU CANT FUCKING STOP US

Off to the silverburn hallowe’en fair now. Not be the only merry go round il l have been on today

When the kids are greeting it’s raining I’ll just ask them … what would ange say ….
I've just left there Smelly. We could have met up and I'd have went on the merry-go-round too. Weeeeeee. 😂

Back