Hearts v Celtic - Saturday 22nd October 12.30pm

Well, that's me just back from swinecastle , my sons father- in- law is a mini season ticket holder but couldn't make the game so kindly gave me his ticket.
My heart rates just returning to normal ,Sat two rows down from the most foul mouthed women (and I use that term loosely ) .
Yes looks like VAR is definitely going to be a great success (not) VAR nearly man of the match today.

Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou: "I know VAR is there for the big decisions but you'd think they'd get to them a bit earlier. I thought we had a clear handball, but what do I know? You just let it go.

"There's a lot of standing about, a lot of theatre. I'm not a fan of it. If that's the kind of drama you want, there's probably a good movie playing at the cinema tomorrow. You can sit down, get your popcorn and watch it. I like to watch football." ;)

At the end of the day, that was a title winning performance, not pretty, lost 3 goals, but scored four, up against a hun teaching referee that can’t hide is bias, some truly strange VAR decisions that could be called “cheating”

Meanwhile over across the city, the knifes are oot, GVB will most probably be gone by next Sunday night, they have a squad of unhappy players that aren’t playing for the manager, and will be positively shitting themselves about the Napoli game, every chance the Liverpool 1-7 will be beaten, double figures is a distinct possibility….

Ladies (shammy) and gentlemen (the rest o us) tonight is a good night to be a Tim 💚🤍💚🤍🇮🇪

Not for those with a heart condition to watch today great to see the bhoys get over the line and walk out of there with 3 points. VAR had a big say on the game today we knew the decisions against us would stand and the ones that should have went for us were overlooked if the handball had been in our box it would have been a penalty like the refs VAR can't be questioned so we may be in for a bumpy road for the rest of the season

A was complaining couple a weeks ago about time wasting in our games,this var shite might be our kryptonite,,slows the game down too much for us,every game we play will be absolutely torturous way fans screaming for every bump or push,,,,,,it’s too late noo the genies oot the bottle,,,watched the scum game,,did the hun defender against Motherwell no do the same tackle the boy got red for?.everycunt and there granny was defending it saying the boys timing was oot???also Livingston want to teach that fick cunt martingdale how to spoke properly,,,,fink an fot awe froo interview....

After seeing the highlights I'm glad I wasn't watching/listening live. My heart would be ensconced in my guts.

Manky Neilson's side played as well as I've ever seen them play but their penalties made them feel comfy and gave them confidence.

Celtic overcame VAR and the MiB as well as a team with their tails up. Shows just how bloody good we are when WE NEVER STOP.

After seeing the highlights I'm glad I wasn't watching/listening live. My heart would be ensconced in my guts.

Manky Neilson's side played as well as I've ever seen them play but their penalties made them feel comfy and gave them confidence.

Celtic overcame VAR and the MiB as well as a team with their tails up. Shows just how bloody good we are when WE NEVER STOP.
Good summation Shammy.

311142695_532772752187415_2410160893636005775_n.jpg

I've just left there Smelly. We could have met up and I'd have went on the merry-go-round too. Weeeeeee. 😂
Shame that’s have been fun
Weans had a ball
Cost a small fortune

Was in the queue for churros and this family comes through it to get where they’re going
One of the wean just drops their leftover chips on the ground in front of my mum nearly hits her feet

She says ‘oi my feet ain’t a bin’

The maw n faither in full hun regalia turn around and snigger between themselves and continue dragging their knuckles on their way

Maw shouts loud enough for most of the queue to cheer her
‘Uch nae point wasting your fucking breath on inbred mutants is there son’

Last edited:
Shame that’s have been fun
Weans had a ball
Cost a small fortune

Was in the queue for churros and this family comes through it to get where they’re going
One of the wean just drops their leftover chips on the ground in front of my mum nearly hits her feet

She says ‘our my feet ain’t a bin’

The maw n faither in full hun regalia turn around and snigger between themselves and continue dragging their knuckles on their way

Maw shouts loud enough for most of the queue to cheer her
‘Uch nae point wasting your fucking breath on inbred mutants is there son’
Well said yer Maw
Should have booted the Hun mutant, right in her baws
She must have been a knockout, until they invented the electric light bulb
HH

A was complaining couple a weeks ago about time wasting in our games,this var shite might be our kryptonite,,slows the game down too much for us,every game we play will be absolutely torturous way fans screaming for every bump or push,,,,,,it’s too late noo the genies oot the bottle,,,watched the scum game,,did the hun defender against Motherwell no do the same tackle the boy got red for?.everycunt and there granny was defending it saying the boys timing was oot???also Livingston want to teach that fick cunt martingdale how to spoke properly,,,,fink an fot awe froo interview....
It's like American football, takes ages to get a decision when a coach throws a challenge flag, but they cover it from every angle
Might be an idea for coaches to be allowed to 'challenge' a decision without fear of reprisals, and give no doubt as to whether it's a penalty, goal, etc...but then again, it's Scotland, and it's TradisHUN to give the Huns and mini Huns, decisions against us

It's like American football, takes ages to get a decision when a coach throws a challenge flag, but they cover it from every angle
Might be an idea for coaches to be allowed to 'challenge' a decision without fear of reprisals, and give no doubt as to whether it's a penalty, goal, etc...but then again, it's Scotland, and it's TradisHUN to give the Huns and mini Huns, decisions against us
Always liked the idea of giving coaches challenges
Say 1 per half then that’s it

I like VAR, adds excitement to the game. When it’s applied correctly. Leipzig away was good for about 27 secs

People say it slows the game down, but in Scotland it’s a foul a minute anyway

Members online

Latest posts

Back