Hearts v Celtic, Tynecastle, Sunday 3rd Mar, 12 noon

I'd like to hear the audio of Beaton when the picture was taken of him in the rangers bar after his disgraceful display in the celtic v sevco match hours earlier, any meetings between celtic and the sfa celtic need only one thing with them that picture it speaks a thousand words. If reform of Scottish football is to happen, and it needs to then the referees in Scotland need vetted to see what clubs they support it happens in most leagues around the world why not Scotland. In the meantime Beaton should not be involved in any match be it var official or match official. This cannot keep happening every season this was a really important game on Sunday it could end up costing us the league all on the word of a sevco fan .celtic needs to back our manager and our club on this ,I'm sure we'll all be watching closely what happens if its seen to be brushed under the carpet with some mealy mouthed statement by celtic and the sfa then it's as you were and it'll keep happening, thier needs to be reform in Scottish football now .
I think it has been Lubos and Imatim who have been highlighting all season that the Mib/Var would ensure that Celtic would not be allowed to win this title to ensure the survival of the huns with the much needed £60m at stake.
Of course most of us would point out our own inept results that have allowed the Mib/Var to have a say in the the title destination.
To be honest we have had a really poor season and that just highlights how bad the huns are that it is still a close run thing.
But let's be clear they might be slightly improved after Beales departure but much of that improvement has been Var/mib assisted.
There will be nothing to see on any complaint from our club Jinky and any appeal will be sneared at.
So yes the SFA will have a big brush at the ready.
Guaranteed Beaton will be involved at Ipox in some capacity to stick the boot in.

Rodgers will be hit very hard. I can see a 6 match sideline ban, with the last 2 games suspended. So that means he would sit in the stands for the new Glasgow derby. Or possibly 3 game ban so that if Celtic appeal then he would be suspended for the derby match when it is inevitably enforced - that way Celtic "admit" BR was wrong!

Yang's red card will stand. There was no intent, no malice and very little contact, he still had his boot up high. So I can understand why it was given.

But we should be asking them why the Motherwell player's elbow into Greg Taylor's face resulting in him still having a black eye a week later was not punished?

Why the Motherwell defender blocking a cross with an out-stretched hand while facing the ball wasn't a penalty?

Nor why this kung fu kick to Maeda was not also a straight red as it is 10 times more dangerous and he could clearly see his opponent?

View attachment 25282
Hope Celtic use that still image to reinforce BR view that incidents have to be taken in the context they happened. Its a perfect example and looks even worse than the one Yang was sent off for.

Hope Celtic use that still image to reinforce BR view that incidents have to be taken in the context they happened. Its a perfect example and looks even worse than the one Yang was sent off for.
That’s actually scales mate but it makes no difference it’s still asssult??brendan Rodgers should be backed to the hilt by our club and put these cunts in their place once and for all…be told that this shite ends now or we go to UEFA or whoever.

it sickens me that the hunz drop three points on Saturday,and we are to believe that a hun supporting official hasn’t been in contact with any of his friends or family who also support his club from then till our kick off?but just happens to make the big calls that determine the result of our match…….not the referee?..how fuckin much more shite is this stupid board gonny take before the penny drops??

We must be properly prepared for BR's kangaroo court. As far as I can see there are three scenarios:
  1. The referees were correct. This is the most likely outcome. In which case show a highlights/lowlights video of a number of similar/worse incidents where no action was taken. There are plenty of examples of high feet (just 1 week before against us!) that do NOT result in a straight red. There are a huge number of handballs (again, see the week before, plus most sevco matches) which are clearly more of a penalty than this one. Demand to know why the Iwata, O'Riley & Bernabei handballs were penalised but so many others (Goldson alone provides plenty of examples) were not. So why are Celtic being refereed differently, when the same laws are supposed to apply in every game? And why is Rodgers being dealt with more harshly than other managers - particularly those in charge of the newest senior club in Glasgow who can repeatedly make accusations against many referees (including again this weekend)?
  2. The referees made an "honest" mistake. In which case, they were incompetent, which 100% backs up what Rodgers said and completely exonerates him. Therefore there is no case to answer - thanks you and goodbye. We accept your apologies for wasting our time and an invoice will be issued for the waste of money in paying our lawyers. We also look forward to hearing what punishment will be applied to the referees and will be extremely concerned if we see a particular referee who has a long established history of making these mistakes against us being allocated to our future matches.
  3. The referees deliberately made a dishonest mistake. In which case, they are corrupt and this requires immediate action. Nothing less than immediate suspension from refereeing and a fully independent investigation into the refereeing association in this country, as it is rotten from the head down.

We must be properly prepared for BR's kangaroo court. As far as I can see there are three scenarios:
  1. The referees were correct. This is the most likely outcome. In which case show a highlights/lowlights video of a number of similar/worse incidents where no action was taken. There are plenty of examples of high feet (just 1 week before against us!) that do NOT result in a straight red. There are a huge number of handballs (again, see the week before, plus most sevco matches) which are clearly more of a penalty than this one. Demand to know why the Iwata, O'Riley & Bernabei handballs were penalised but so many others (Goldson alone provides plenty of examples) were not. So why are Celtic being refereed differently, when the same laws are supposed to apply in every game? And why is Rodgers being dealt with more harshly than other managers - particularly those in charge of the newest senior club in Glasgow who can repeatedly make accusations against many referees (including again this weekend)?
  2. The referees made an "honest" mistake. In which case, they were incompetent, which 100% backs up what Rodgers said and completely exonerates him. Therefore there is no case to answer - thanks you and goodbye. We accept your apologies for wasting our time and an invoice will be issued for the waste of money in paying our lawyers. We also look forward to hearing what punishment will be applied to the referees and will be extremely concerned if we see a particular referee who has a long established history of making these mistakes against us being allocated to our future matches.
  3. The referees deliberately made a dishonest mistake. In which case, they are corrupt and this requires immediate action. Nothing less than immediate suspension from refereeing and a fully independent investigation into the refereeing association in this country, as it is rotten from the head down.
Well said JK Bridie
Sadly the first one is the answer I’m in Glasgow was woke up with horses and wagons doing a circular motiony hing
It’s SFA furra reason

HH😔

Well said JK Bridie
Sadly the first one is the answer I’m in Glasgow was woke up with horses and wagons doing a circular motiony hing
It’s SFA furra reason

HH😔
Aye, it will be them standing by their referees. In which case show them the evidence you have prepared. And then release it to social media to emphasise your statement. But we all know that we will shrug our shoulders, sup our cup-a-soup and release yet another "surprised and disappointed" statement when we should not be surprised or disappointed in the outcome. In the same way, no-one was surprised that Beaton would do everything possible to dictate the outcome of the match on Sunday so it went against his club's biggest rivals.

We all knew it would happen before the game, the only question was just how far he would push it - and boy, did he push it even further than any of us expected or feared was remotely possible. he did crank it all the way up to 11 (or maybe 33!).

Aye, it will be them standing by their referees. In which case show them the evidence you have prepared. And then release it to social media to emphasise your statement. But we all know that we will shrug our shoulders, sup our cup-a-soup and release yet another "surprised and disappointed" statement when we should not be surprised or disappointed in the outcome. In the same way, no-one was surprised that Beaton would do everything possible to dictate the outcome of the match on Sunday so it went against his club's biggest rivals.

We all knew it would happen before the game, the only question was just how far he would push it - and boy, did he push it even further than any of us expected or feared was remotely possible. he did crank it all the way up to 11 (or maybe 33!).
We had a great QC who sadly passed
Pretty sure when he was used by the Club toilet roll sales were through the roof at SFA towers. Sadly cannot remember his name
But Shirley the club has someone to go kick erse.
Where’s the Bunnet when we need him there’s no way he’d allow the club to be treated this way.
Unlike the current owners who cower at the first sign of the wagons.
Mon the Bunnet

HH 🧢

Last edited:
They should have demanded to hear the audio between Beaton and Robertson and how they justified changing the on field decision. They should also call out Beaton who has previous against us. I'm of the opinion that refs in this country are appallingly bad and incompetent, but in the main not corrupt. Beaton is the exception.
Hearts didn't deserve to win. Even with 10 men, and not playing particularly great, Celtic dominated possession, created the best chances and Clark had more saves to make than Hart. Hearts were the better team and deserved to win at CP in December but not yesterday. That win was totally down to Beaton and the red card.
Hi Gary, I liked your joke about the Refs, I was about 10 and I remember my Granda telling me that when he was young and going to see Celtic that they hardly got a decent Ref and it was getting worse. Well, since I went to see the Tic, I can only remember one Ref who I rated and that was Hugh Philips who was fair. Most have been anti Celtic especially a Hun called Sime. I’m 73 and Now listen to young Tic followers complaining about Refs. It will never change.

Poor wee souls at the refereeing fraternity issuing a statement...

This has led to the SSFRA committee declared themselves “extremely disappointed and concerned by another weekend of targeted and personalised criticism of its members”. A statement issued to the PA news agency read: “It has become too easy throughout the course of this season for managers and clubs to turn the focus – and resultant fan ire – on to match officials, often to deflect from team performance and results. We fully appreciate the importance of matches, especially now as we head into the defining period of the season for the destiny of the championship, European and top-six places, as well as relegation and play-off matters.
“Nonetheless, match officials should be able to carry out their duties without fear of them impacting their personal lives, their personal safety and the safety and security of their families. It is regrettable that criticism, which we generally accept is a part of the game for players and coaches as well as referees, has become much more frequent, disproportionate, and personalised towards our members. Everyone involved in Scottish football has a responsibility to behave professionally and respectfully and to understand the consequences of their actions.”

How very masonically predictable.

So the Union of Masonic travellers have felt the need to rally around their fraternal bretheren when they are legitimately challenged for showing to the world how bias and corrupt they are. Unlike the time the Huns attacked Collum for not towing the Hun party line where they said not a thing.

How typically duplicitous and hypocritical these scum are…

Agreed, Gary. Our league suffers from some very poor refereeing. Beaton, however, is corrupt.

I’m of the view there’s many more than Beaton at it. Calling them incompetent imo gives them an out. It reinforces the “honest mistake” fallacy they try to insult our collective intelligence with.

When contentious decisions are consistently made, by numerous officials to the detriment of Celtic, over an extended period of time, it is neither by accident, nor by honest mistake.

It is now as it was then…

We had a great QC who sadly passed Ma
Pretty sure when he was used by the Club toilet roll sales were through the roof at SFA towers. Sadly cannot remember his name
Where’s the Bunnet when we need him there’s no way he’d allow the club to be treated this way.
Mon the Bunnet

HH 🧢
Paul McBride QC had them shiting themselves. He ran rings round them and showed them up for the incompetent arseholes they really are. He is a sad loss.

We had a great QC who sadly passed Ma
Mon the Bunnet

HH 🧢

Paul McBride.

He mysteriously died in Pakistan, round about the time he was publicly attacking the anomalous nature of the establishment and Scottish Football…

Well written BB, I can remember my dad always being vocal about the curruption in the LRA in years gone by.
He passed away 12 years ago at the age of 90 he said then nothing will ever change in this Country. Although I miss him everyday I am glad he is not here to see how blatant and open the cheating now is.

Last edited:
Well written BB, I can remember my dad always being vocal about the curruption of LRA in years gone by.
He passed away 12 years ago at the age of 90 he said then nothing will ever change in this Country. Although I miss him everyday I am glad he is not here to see how blatant and open the cheating now is.
Same here, my dad always spoke about the masonic cabal in the old days so it seems nothing changes or if it does, it's only for the worse.

Members online

Back