Hearts v Celtic, Tynecastle, Sunday 3rd Mar, 12 noon

Poor wee souls at the refereeing fraternity issuing a statement...

This has led to the SSFRA committee declared themselves “extremely disappointed and concerned by another weekend of targeted and personalised criticism of its members”. A statement issued to the PA news agency read: “It has become too easy throughout the course of this season for managers and clubs to turn the focus – and resultant fan ire – on to match officials, often to deflect from team performance and results. We fully appreciate the importance of matches, especially now as we head into the defining period of the season for the destiny of the championship, European and top-six places, as well as relegation and play-off matters.
“Nonetheless, match officials should be able to carry out their duties without fear of them impacting their personal lives, their personal safety and the safety and security of their families. It is regrettable that criticism, which we generally accept is a part of the game for players and coaches as well as referees, has become much more frequent, disproportionate, and personalised towards our members. Everyone involved in Scottish football has a responsibility to behave professionally and respectfully and to understand the consequences of their actions.”
No one forces them to be a Ref and they have a choice they can all pack up tomorrow and that would be the best thing to happen to Scottish football in many a year, but of course they would loss thier pay from the SFA and that would hurt them and they would not be as popular down the lodge. If they were good and honest Refs they would not have a problem but at present they have to many masters to serve and they don’t have the guts to stand up to them. Don’t have one bit of sympathy for any of them

No one forces them to be a Ref and they have a choice they can all pack up tomorrow and that would be the best thing to happen to Scottish football in many a year, but of course they would loss thier pay from the SFA and that would hurt them and they would not be as popular down the lodge. If they were good and honest Refs they would not have a problem but at present they have to many masters to serve and they don’t have the guts to stand up to them. Don’t have one bit of sympathy for any of them
Remember they went on strike and they brought in Euro Refs? Twas after “Dougiegate” if I mind right. Everyone commented on how much better the Euro Refs were.
The only time in my life I have supported “strike” breakers.

We had a great QC who sadly passed Ma
Pretty sure when he was used by the Club toilet roll sales were through the roof at SFA towers. Sadly cannot remember his name
But Shirley the club has someone to go kick erse.
Where’s the Bunnet when we need him there’s no way he’d allow the club to be treated this way.
Unlike the current owners who cower at the first sign of the wagons.
Mon the Bunnet

HH 🧢
Paul McBride mate…died in Pakistan way that sneaky looking cunt amer anwar..😏

How very masonically predictable.

So the Union of Masonic travellers have felt the need to rally around their fraternal bretheren when they are legitimately challenged for showing to the world how bias and corrupt they are. Unlike the time the Huns attacked Collum for not towing the Hun party line where they said not a thing.

How typically duplicitous and hypocritical these scum are…
They say everyone in Scottish football should behave responsibly, does that involve drinking in a rangers bar after the Glasgow Derby in which he let morales run riot standing on one players back grabbing another by the testicle and kicking Scott brown in the testicle from behind and a few hours later seen smiling in a rangers bar.is that the behaviour thier talking about or is it do as I say but not as I do . Thiers an old saying "DONT PISS DOWN MY BACK AND TELL ME ITS RAINING " they're hypocrisy knows no bounds.

They say everyone in Scottish football should behave responsibly, does that involve drinking in a rangers bar after the Glasgow Derby in which he let morales run riot standing on one players back grabbing another by the testicle and kicking Scott brown in the testicle from behind and a few hours later seen smiling in a rangers bar.is that the behaviour thier talking about or is it do as I say but not as I do . Thiers an old saying "DONT PISS DOWN MY BACK AND TELL ME ITS RAINING " they're hypocrisy knows no bounds.
At Ibroke , there’s a Hun in the front row showing a Union Flag praising Beaton. Now that tells us everything.

Remember they went on strike and they brought in Euro Refs? Twas after “Dougiegate” if I mind right. Everyone commented on how much better the Euro Refs were.
The only time in my life I have supported “strike” breakers.
The wisdom of the SFA said years ago that the Refs don’t need to tell which club they support as they have to do in England. For once they were right, We All know which teams they support.

At Ibroke , there’s a Hun in the front row showing a Union Flag praising Beaton. Now that tells us everything.
Seen that flag lots of times Saul you know it's them dickheads trying to mix it,but in doing that thier pointing to one of the major problems in Scottish football were referees allegences are,are they for the game or for thier team they support, this is bought up every season and still nothing is done it's an opened wound seeping and festering and it's stinking, but the referees association are to powerful, its like the NRA in America it doesn't matter how many school children are murdered the government won't take them on ,this problem needs addressing now.

Poor wee souls at the refereeing fraternity issuing a statement...

This has led to the SSFRA committee declared themselves “extremely disappointed and concerned by another weekend of targeted and personalised criticism of its members”. A statement issued to the PA news agency read: “It has become too easy throughout the course of this season for managers and clubs to turn the focus – and resultant fan ire – on to match officials, often to deflect from team performance and results. We fully appreciate the importance of matches, especially now as we head into the defining period of the season for the destiny of the championship, European and top-six places, as well as relegation and play-off matters.
“Nonetheless, match officials should be able to carry out their duties without fear of them impacting their personal lives, their personal safety and the safety and security of their families. It is regrettable that criticism, which we generally accept is a part of the game for players and coaches as well as referees, has become much more frequent, disproportionate, and personalised towards our members. Everyone involved in Scottish football has a responsibility to behave professionally and respectfully and to understand the consequences of their actions.”
"We fully appreciate the importance of matches, especially now as we head into the defining period of the season for the destiny of the championship, "
And there's the pedantic dig right there.....meaning they will do everything they can to stop us winning it.
Hypocritical cheating hun barstewards.

Who agrees with this from a Bhoy on CQN…

LUCKY CODY on 6TH MARCH 2024 4:10 AM

Clearly being refereed to different standards by the SFA. Beaton is the leading cheat.

Celtic board need to take the evidence of the cheating and take it to the SFA and make it public.

Celtic need to call for VAR to be removed until it is run properly by officials. Celtic need to stop funding it and all cooperation with the SFA; it is a corrupt organisation.

Celtic need to make it crystal clear to Maxwell and Allan that Beaton cannot referee any more Celtic games.

Any media nonsense just ban them.

Celtic have been part off the problem with their acceptance. Needs to change big time — who gives a monkeys what a bunch off incompetent blazers say or half wit journos.

Getting fed up with ex players who wore a blue strip who think they can attack anything Celtic and defend referees who consistently make decisions to the benefit of one club, have they forgotten that they tried to ban a rereree from thier dump because he made decisions against them, Wharton Dallas Beaton ect have gone out of thier way to hit Celtic at every opportunity Dallas knew that no matter how off the scale his decisions were He continued to spread His evil until the end of his career only to be given a job by The SFA, and that in itself speake volumes when Celtic were going for the 10 some of the decisions outrageous and it’s the same this season . Most of the so called pundits filled thier pockets with tax free cash and then jumped ship ASP and media outlets employ them Why it’s not for the comments they make which are a joke wish they would disappear from the Scottish game because they and the Refs are destroying football

Rodger’s given notice by the SFA for his comments on officials which just goes to prove what everyone on here has been saying about the SFA and the SPL beeing corrupt the Ibloss boss mouns and grones about a ref going so far as to demand that he never referees his team again Action none . Roger’s gives his honest opinion action notice which could see him banned for our game against the other lot , justice in Scottish Football today if you have anything to do with Celtic our board should be banging thier door down but will they

Did we expect anything less ? We just have to get on with it, have a siege mentality and get the full points from remaining games, it's always been like this when it comes to the Peepo, they have an unfounded and historically flawed, superiority complex, so we will just get on with the job at hand, winning the league, in spite of the SFA HH

Rodger’s given notice by the SFA for his comments on officials which just goes to prove what everyone on here has been saying about the SFA and the SPL beeing corrupt the Ibloss boss mouns and grones about a ref going so far as to demand that he never referees his team again Action none . Roger’s gives his honest opinion action notice which could see him banned for our game against the other lot , justice in Scottish Football today if you have anything to do with Celtic our board should be banging thier door down but will they
If Fergus was in charge do you think the door would still be on its hinges
Use the money in the bank get the best KC build a dossier on the Huns and Voldemort
Then inform the SFA that not only is the VAR money stopping. But that pesky ( but I did not read it PL) 5 way agreement document will be released with immediate effect.
Fuck it just do the last 2 now and fuck the consequences.
But we’re going to the back seat of the Bus
Cause were yellow

HH😔

If Fergus was in charge do you think the door would still be on its hinges
Use the money in the bank get the best KC build a dossier on the Huns and Voldemort
Then inform the SFA that not only is the VAR money stopping. But that pesky ( but I did not read it PL) 5 way agreement document will be released with immediate effect.
Fuck it just do the last 2 now and fuck the consequences.
But we’re going to the back seat of the Bus
Cause were yellow

HH😔
I think a lot of us suspect there is a good reason why PL does nothing about the 5WA. That fecker is either embroiled in the carve up or else he has so little faith in our ability to stand on our own and our business model is completely tied in with the Old Firm branding.

A more confident or forward-thinking CEO would have been brave enough to push on to grow the business in a different direction. But he is far too conservative in his outlook to try to deviate from a toxic model that we were tied to for so long, but that hasn't aged so well.

I have always said I believe Lawwell when he states that he hasn't read the 5WA. I think he had someone read it out to him so he can truthfully swear he has never read it even though he 100% knows the entire contents of it. Either way, it is gross negligence that he went out of his way to take any action when it so negatively impacted the finances and operations of our club/Celtic FC plc

Back