Hearts v Celtic, Tynecastle, Sunday 3rd Mar, 12 noon

I didn’t know that Mate 🇦🇺
Always thought Hart was in the deputy role in that time.
I don't think O'Riley was ever stand in captain, but he did do well in the holding midfielder role when CalMac was out injured. But Iwata looks to be perfect for playing there with O'Riley further up the pitch.

Idah has to start for me. Maeda and Yang alongside him. With Kyogo, Oh and Palma to come on. Get that mix of physicality and speed upfront to rumble up the Huns of Midlothian.

Haven’t seen the tavpen award yesterday. Justified or more cheating?
Take a guess..... 😱 😱 😱

Only one team in Europe getting that and they did....

I'm all for helping new wee teams out etc but its getting ridiculous now with that lot..

And wait till you see the state of Goldhun against Bair, twice went down like a big haddy playing for the foul then the ref eventually books the Mwell guy late on to give them a last chance punt into the box... And that wasn't the worst of the bookings another zombie shoves a well player in the back gets a push back in his chest then does the old 2 steps back shouts for the ref and goes down clutching his ugly coupon... Still I suppose justice was served in the end 😂😂😂

Take a guess..... 😱 😱 😱

Only one team in Europe getting that and they did....

I'm all for helping new wee teams out etc but its getting ridiculous now with that lot..

And wait till you see the state of Goldhun against Bair, twice went down like a big haddy playing for the foul then the ref eventually books the Mwell guy late on to give them a last chance punt into the box... And that wasn't the worst of the bookings another zombie shoves a well player in the back gets a push back in his chest then does the old 2 steps back shouts for the ref and goes down clutching his ugly coupon... Still I suppose justice was served in the end 😂😂😂
But if you listen to the scabby mob, the ref was atrocious. Not atrocious enough to ignore their penalty claim though eh?

Members online

Latest posts

Back