Hearts v Celtic, Tynecastle, Sunday 3rd Mar, 12 noon

Take a guess..... 😱 😱 😱

Only one team in Europe getting that and they did....

I'm all for helping new wee teams out etc but its getting ridiculous now with that lot..

And wait till you see the state of Goldhun against Bair, twice went down like a big haddy playing for the foul then the ref eventually books the Mwell guy late on to give them a last chance punt into the box... And that wasn't the worst of the bookings another zombie shoves a well player in the back gets a push back in his chest then does the old 2 steps back shouts for the ref and goes down clutching his ugly coupon... Still I suppose justice was served in the end 😂😂😂
Even the posts I saw on Twitter from sevco fans were slaughtering Goldson for his disgraceful playacting as he feigned injury twice! I expect the Scottish media will start a campaign now to get him retrospectively banned for cheating?

Having said that, the same lot were also complaining the Celtic's concerted campaign of intimidation (strange that - show me one utterance from the mute Celtic) had paid off as the MIBs are now too scared to award them "stonewall" Tavpens and they need VAR to step in and find a reason to give one to get them out of trouble.

Yes, they are actually complaining that the Unseen Fenian Hand are bullying & manipulating the Cafflick-dominated, Celtic-supporting refs into having to think twice before reluctantly awarding extremely soft game-changing penalties to sevco that no other team would get!

That is a terrible example of our always quiet Club trying to silently intimidate goat-shagging MIBs if they are still getting their ridiculous Tavpens anyway. And yet, somehow they are the victims in all of this.

3 points are important today. But win, lose or draw, nothing is decided today as I suspect there will be a few more twists and turns before the end of the season. It is in the next few weeks that under-performing players & teams suddenly put in extra effort to try to save their skins which leads to more shocks.

Expect Beaton to play his part today. If it is close then expect a dodgy decision against us. If we are comfortable and the game is already safe then expect a dodgy decision in our favour so that is the main topic discussed afterwards to reinforce the ridiculous narrative that only Celtic benefit from soft Tavpens & cards for opponents.

Definitely some hearts fans are cunts ….some tho hate that lot too ☘️ anyway hope all hearts fans regardless are raging at end of game ☘️☘️☘️

Attachments

• IMG_1355.png
    IMG_1355.png
    997.2 KB · Views: 12
McGregor probably out until after the international break according to BR. Misses today, cup tie v Livvy next week and St J at home before internationals. Assume he won't be named in Scotland squad either so a 4 week break until Livvy away at the end of the month.
Will be a massive miss to Celtic but I think this will benefit him and us too in a way and hopefully he comes back re freshed and hungry ☘️

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back